吴百通—中国非那雄胺综合征受害者

Welcome to our community. Please fill in the following template as a way of introducing yourself, and helping others to understand your background and situation.

Where are you from (country)?
China
How did you find this forum (Google search – if so, what search terms? Via link from a forum or website – if so, what page? Other?)
2021.7 Baidu.com
What is your current age, height, weight?
23yr,174cm,67kg
What specific drug did you use (finasteride, dutasteride, saw palmetto, isotretinoin/Accutane, fluoxetine, sertraline, citalopram, leuprorelin, etc…)?
finasteride
What dose did you take (eg. 1 mg/day, 1 mg every other day etc.)?
1mg/day
What condition was being treated with the drug?
hair loss
For how long did you take the drug (weeks/months/years)?
tow weeks
How old were you, and WHEN (date) did you start the drug?
How old were you when you quit, and WHEN (date) did you quit?
How did you quit (cold turkey or taper off)?
cold Turkey
How long into your usage did you notice the onset of side effects?
ten days
What side effects did you experience that have yet to resolve since discontinuation?

Check the boxes that apply. You can save your post first, then interactively check/uncheck the boxes by clicking on them. If your symptoms change, please update your list.

Sexual
[✓ ] Loss of Libido / Sex Drive
[ ✓] Erectile Dysfunction
[ ] Complete Impotence
[✓ ] Loss of Morning Erections
[ ✓] Loss of Spontaneous Erections
[ ] Loss of Nocturnal Erections
[ ] Watery Ejaculate
[ ] Reduced Ejaculate
[✓ ] Inability or Difficulty to Ejaculate / Orgasm
[ ] Reduced Sperm Count / Motility

Mental
[ ✓] Emotional Blunting / Emotionally Flat
[✓ ] Difficulty Focusing / Concentrating
[ ✓] Confusion
[ ✓] Memory Loss / Forgetfulness
[ ✓] Stumbling over Words / Losing Train of Thought
[ ✓] Slurring of Speech
[✓ ] Lack of Motivation / Feeling Passive / Complacency
[✓ ] Extreme Anxiety / Panic Attacks
[ ✓] Severe Depression / Melancholy
[✓ ] Suicidal Thoughts

Physical
[ ] Penile Tissue Changes (narrowing, shrinkage, wrinkled)
[ ] Penis curvature / rotation on axis
[ ] Testicular Pain
[ ] Testicular Shrinkage / Loss of Fullness
[ ] Genital numbness / sensitivity decrease
[ ] Weight Gain
[ ] Gynecomastia (male breasts)
[ ] Muscle Wastage
[ ✓] Muscle Weakness
[ ] Joint Pain
[ ] Dry / Dark Circles under eyes

Misc
[ ] Prostate pain
[✓ ] Persistent Fatigue / Exhaustion
[ ] Stomach Pains / Digestion Problems
[ ] Constipation / “Poo Pellets”
[ ] Vision - Acuity Decrease / Blurriness
[ ] Tinnitus (ringing or high pitched sound in ears)
[ ] Hearing loss
[ ] Increased hair loss
[ ] Frequent urination
[ ] Lowered body temperature

[ ] Other (please explain)

What (if any) treatments have you undertaken to recover from your side effects since discontinuation of the drug?
没有nothing
If you have pre or post-drug blood tests, what hormonal changes have you encountered since discontinuing the drug (please post your test results in the “Blood Tests” section and link to them in your post)?
I don’t kow
Anything not listed in the above questions you’d like to share about your experience?

Tell us your story, in your own words, about your usage and side effects experienced while on/off the drug.

我今年七月服用非那雄胺,只有短短两周,我的性功能和精神就受到极大影响,我选择了停药,三天后崩溃了,半天后精神恢复,但性功能没有恢复,一天半后再一次经历崩溃,直到现在8月24日,对我而言,精神上的抑郁症和焦虑症等对我的伤害是毁灭性的,我不光丧失了性欲,还丧失了感知周围事物的能力,其他如注意力不集中,情绪崩溃,脆弱,天天折磨着我,我的性功能也恢复的很慢,真是噩梦一样,我很多次不由自主的想自杀,我不选择用英文是因为我英语本来就不好,现在更是难以集中精力想单词。

1 Like

Hello @baitongWu I put your story to the google translator, is that OK for you? If not, I delete the translation. We all are beaten hard by this condition. We all like worldwide sufferers join us. All together, we have more power. China has 1,4 Milliards and I think many pfs Victims.

" I took finasteride in July of this year. In just two weeks, my sexual function and spirit were greatly affected. I chose to stop the drug, and collapsed after three days. After half a day, the spirit recovered, but the sexual function did not recover. Half a time later, I experienced a breakdown again. Until now, August 24th, for me, mental depression and anxiety caused me devastating damage. Not only did I lose my sexual desire, but I also lost the ability to perceive things around me. Ability, other things such as inattention, emotional breakdown, fragility, which torment me every day, my sexual function is also very slow to recover, it is really a nightmare, I can not help but want to commit suicide many times, I do not choose to use English because I am English It’s not good at first, but now it’s even harder to concentrate on thinking about words."

1 Like

OK ,thank you If you have anything that I can do this ,i will try my best to do it

First - Wellcome here @baitongWu in this community. - You can write translator into the google search. Google Translator open up. Than copy your chinese text and past in the translator. The Chinese to english translations developed to be rather perfect. You can copy the english translation and paste in here. - so communication is very easy through all the different languages and letters.

fine, I notice this.

I am using google translate

我正在使用谷歌翻译

Did you visit a doctor?

你去看医生了吗

You said your sexual function is recovering slowly. This should be a good sign. Your other symptoms may recover after some time. Let your body rest and do. It do any extreme medicines or therapies. You are very young so you have the ability to produce more testosterone than an older person. You might recover in 3-6 months. You are very early in recovery which means you have time to recover. It is hard to deal with the anxiety but recovery is possible. There are exercises you can do to help with anxiety like meditation, acupuncture, and vagus nerve exercises. Try YouTube or see a professional. Any questions?

你说你的性功能恢复缓慢。这应该是一个好兆头。您的其他症状可能会在一段时间后恢复。让你的身体休息和做。它做任何极端的药物或疗法。你很年轻,这很好,因为你有能力比年长的人产生更多的睾丸激素。您可能会在 3-6 个月内康复。您处于恢复期很早,这意味着您有时间恢复。焦虑很难处理,但恢复是很有可能的。您可以做一些练习来帮助缓解焦虑,例如冥想和迷走神经练习。尝试 YouTube 或咨询专业人士。有什么问题吗?

Your comments will translate to English automatically. You do not need to use google translate.

您的评论将自动翻译成英文。您不需要使用谷歌翻译。

谢谢,但我的性功能似乎恢复的非常缓慢,也许只是我的幻觉,但性器官的不适感在减弱,最严重时我有非常明显的前列腺炎的症状,我进行了检测,从七月底到现在,我的睾酮水平下降了超过三分之一,我现在非常担心我的精神状态,昨天晚上我很晚睡觉,因为我喜欢较为清醒的感觉,而不是早上抑郁症发作的时候,然而这对我的睡眠产生了不利影响,我已经好多天没有夜晚醒来了,昨天醒了两次并且最终早醒了,我马上要去当老师了,你知道,中国老师是很累的,尽管我认知下降,但我舍不得这份工作,我想试试,我不知道这对我的健康是有利还是有害,抑郁症一般在早上八点发作,中午十二点结束,兄弟,我希望一觉不醒,而不是每天起床就要面临这些噩梦,我不甘心,我需要工作

Hey @baitongWu what @Wegotyou told you is wrong. You have to translate your comments with google translator and paste it here. PropetiaHelp has no automatic trtranslator:

“Thanks, but my sexual function seems to be recovering very slowly, maybe it’s just my hallucinations, but the discomfort of the sexual organs is weakening. At the worst, I have very obvious symptoms of prostatitis. I have been tested from the end of July until now. My testosterone level has dropped by more than one-third. I am now very worried about my mental state. I went to bed late last night because I like to feel more awake instead of when I have depression in the morning. My sleep has an adverse effect. I have not woken up for many days. I woke up twice yesterday and finally woke up early. I am going to be a teacher soon. You know, Chinese teachers are very tired, even though I know Decline, but I am reluctant to take this job. I want to try it. I don’t know if it’s good or bad for my health. Depression usually starts at 8 o’clock in the morning and ends at 12 noon. Brother, I hope I won’t wake up. , Instead of facing these nightmares every day when I get up, I’m not reconciled, I need…”

sorry,i always forget this ,i will take care. :pray:

There’s a translate button on my version of the forum.propeciahelp site on my iphone. I guess not everyone has that option. It’s a button with a globe picture below the comment.

I am sorry you are having a problem with sleep. Sleep is very important for your health and recovery. Please try to sleep.

What is your depression like? Are you crying in the morning? Are you consuming any other medication?

2 weeks ago, I had very bad anxiety at 8:30am every morning until 4:00pm. The morning anxiety has gotten much better for me after 2 weeks. The morning anxiety goes away at 9:00am for me now. I hope your morning depression goes away too.

很抱歉你有睡眠问题。睡眠对您的健康和康复非常重要。请试着睡觉。

你早上有焦虑吗?你早上哭了吗?你早上紧张吗?

两周前,我每天早上 8:30 到下午 4:00 都有非常严重的焦虑。 2 周后,我的早晨焦虑情况好多了。早上 9:00 对我来说早上的焦虑消失了。我希望你早上的抑郁症也消失了。

thank you . I’m very happy to hear your change.yes.when I’m in somewhere that there are many people and lound sounds. I will be anxious. if I got some press I will cry in the morning.i don’t fell medication.I always feel exiousted.I don’t feel good. the bad thing seem to happen one by one .but they goes also is one by one. except depressed,it is seems to be worse recently,not in my control,my memory is bad,everything like dream,I dont know what happen for tow days ago.

Many of us have depression because of finasteride. We understand. I’m sorry it has gotten worse recently. Hopefully the depression will go away. For many of us on the forum, the depression gets better with time. I do exercises that stimulate the vagus nerve to reduce anxiety and make me feel peace. This is a video with some exercises. The exercises start at the 2:00 minute mark in the video. There are many more exercises available.

我们中的许多人因非那雄胺而患上抑郁症。我们明白。我很抱歉最近变得更糟了。希望抑郁症会消失。对于论坛上的许多人来说,抑郁症会随着时间的推移而好转。我做一些刺激迷走神经的运动,以减少焦虑并让我感到平静。这是一个带有一些练习的视频。练习从视频中的 2:00 分钟开始。还有更多的练习可用。

You can copy what she does by watching her. If it does not help or makes you feel worse then stop. I hope it helps. I could not find one in your language. Sorry. Let me know if you find some videos in your language.

Deep breathing exercises also helps me for anxiety.

你可以通过观察她来模仿她的所作所为。如果它没有帮助或让您感觉更糟,请停止。我希望它有帮助。我找不到你的语言。对不起。如果您找到一些用您的语言编写的视频,请告诉我。

深呼吸也有助于我缓解焦虑。

2 Likes

thank you bro,I will try to do this.

You’re welcome brother. Keep seeing your doctor. Stay healthy. Try to sleep well. We are happy to talk with you.

不客气,兄弟。继续看医生。保持健康。努力睡个好觉。我们很高兴与您交谈。

Jetzt habe ich die Übersetzungsfunktion gefunden.

Its the world button on the left site. In every non english language text it appears. And you can clIck for translation.

Sorry @baitongWu for this technical excourse! I was overwhelmed by strange emotions too, when all the siteeffects me overcome. It was like living in another reality suddenly.

that’s right,yesterday I know your situation from sun hanru,hold on ,uncle,God bless US