吴百通—中国非那雄胺综合征受害者

My friend, I have some new situations. In the last two days, my sleep has become very good. Maybe I am a little sleepy. The feeling of rapid heartbeat after taking a nap has almost disappeared. My mood has also stabilized a lot, but I still feel weak in the morning and sleepy at night. My depression seems to be getting better, but I still feel that the world is so unreal. You see, My speech is so messy and illogical, which tells me that my cognition doesn’t seem to have improved. It’s very distressing, because I used to be a talkative smart man. This shit like medicine makes me a fool. I’m thinking about what I should do in the future. My parents need my care, not waste like now, What kind of work do you think we are suitable for?
do you feel better know?

我在论坛上读到演讲确实有所改善。我的演讲糟糕了 2 天,但正在改善。这是一个缓慢的过程。很抱歉它很慢,但你需要耐心。一段时间后,您也许可以重返教师工作。

你感觉好多了,这很好。你的身体正在恢复。这是一个好兆头。你似乎恢复得很快。可能会有糟糕的日子,但你可能会越来越好。不同的身体部位会在不同的时间得到改善。这是正常的。

我的焦虑和抑郁也好多了。我们将一起战胜它。

New problem,know my depression has become better,but my sleep problem become bad as before,I don’t know if this is a good or bad sign for my brain fog,yesterday,I have lots of dreams,one by one,dream is clean,but I cant sleep well,this is very tried,I don’t know what happen in my brain,I think it is a problem important than Dick,does anyone have same situation and give me some advice?I don’t know want happen?

I suffered from insomnia before PFS, and despite making myself worse with supplements long term, my sleep recovered to pre-PFS. The trick was to take nothing all along.

For brain fog, I’ve read that many or most people fully recover.

My advice is non-pharmaceutical interventions. Avoidance rather than finding more weird things to put in your body. Practice meditation, stress management, mind-body exercises. Avoid work if you are fortunate enough to. Take things one day at a time. It will take months but it will get better.

While some substances may help, most drugs and supplements can harm you or permanently make you worse. Be wary. You should be aware that a lot of activity driving this forum is a result of this. And that is sadly why I still post here.

Even fruits and plant foods containing large amounts of flavonoids like soy can harm you at high enough amounts because they’re antiandrogenic. The hardest thing to do is to be patient and have faith that your body will heal naturally on its own. Practice avoidance for now. Reassess in a year. Only come here for emotional support.

3 Likes

you are right.give it time. I am tired.

1 Like

Excellent advice brother

我的抑郁症已经得到了控制,我敢肯定,尽管时常有很糟糕的想法产生,但再也没有惊恐发作和哭泣,如果说有什么帮助了我的话,应该是工作,我现在还有些头胀和认知问题,但比最糟的时刻好太多了,脑雾依旧是很难消失的,我可以与你沟通,但无法使用过于晦涩的词汇去描述抽象的东西,还有新情况,我的手指开始蜕皮,我的腋毛,胡子也在掉,相反的,我的手臂长了很多毛,真的非常令人困惑和苦恼,我的性功能没有明显好转,今天开始阴茎又开始隐隐作痛,我觉得这些症状可能会长期伴随我了,一般我晚上舒服一点,朋友们,过一天算一天了

damn it,brain fog ,it is51days I leave the drug,it is the unbearable,I couldn’t sleep,brain fog,weak,I know most people cover from brain fog is easy,I need work,depression come back too,wow!it is terrible,give my brain for me,and I don’t care my fuck body

We are here for you brother. My brain fog has drastically improved after about 75 days off of finasteride, but not 100% better. It’s the one symptom that has drastically improved for me. I very much hope it improves for you as well. Maybe playing video games helped me but it’s most likely just time and waiting. It is scary but I believe our brains our extremely strong and can adapt and beat this. It feels like my brain is relearning what it used to do.

you are lucky boy,I mean ,my brain fog has become no progress,every thing is stop,my body has some new problem ,we are going to 3months mark,is there any change will happen?

我之前服用了一年半多的菲娜雄安,在停药后也受到了严重的副作用,现在停药也快两年了,一切都慢慢变好了,不要丧失信心,时间会帮你慢慢恢复!

2 Likes

兄弟能加个微信吗?我现在全身和精神都很坏x18810807802

你加我qq把,微信不太方便,1551147745

OK,friend,because of money,I need work,and I know,this shit maybe(will)follow me in last time,why China couldn’t get gun?I decide end the shit time,when 1 month,drink and lie the outside,just finish it ,keep fighting!my friend,I am tired. I need rest ,a long rest!I don’t need help,I want control my life,live or not.

兄弟,我加您qq了,方便通过一下聊一下嘛?

you know what?Chineseguy said he is recover from PFS !he use one year!lucky man

That means you can recover too. You are very early in recovery. You have time.

My friends, my hormone level has been changing within two months of drug withdrawal. It is very low about one month after drug withdrawal, only 3.21. Now I’m back. I don’t know whether it is good for my abnormal body hair. I don’t feel obvious discomfort at present. Except for the rec

ent stomach pain (possibly caused by fasting), everything is still in a stable range.

1 Like

I’m guessing this is good news!

keep fighting!waiting forgood news

1 Like