This is a damn nightmare

Hi there Patrik, can I ask what hifu is?

Its hi frekvens ulterpy. Its a new type of treatment that plastic surgens use to tighten the skin. https://lifeplusclinics.com/blog/2018/3/12/hifu-what-is-it-and-what-does-it-do

1 Like

I have Done one treatment on my face.just after i did get saw a big different but i dont really now how much it have Done in the long run

I agree that it’s not psychological just that there is a pyshological aspect like with all things. Also, how can you tell that your member is ”lighter”? Have you wieghed it before? I think it would be hard to notice a weight change of a couple ounces. Lastly how many inches have you lost in size? These are serious question not trying to be mean.

1 Like

NO. I think you’re crazy. My first penis was noticeably heavier. My penis has become light as a feather, inside it is as if it were empty or made of air. Explain with psychology because I lost 5cm in length and 2.5cm in circumference to my cock. Here is the proof. Ultrasound on my penis

1 Like

Yes thats true, i have never Been someone taking risk in my life, never smoked or taking drugs and lived a healthy life. Its just so sad that many people of us lived like that but then we did one bad decition in maybe a desperate time of our life and it destroyed so much. I just feel very sad about it

2 Likes

I’m not saying you’re wrong, I just wanted to understand how you quantified it. Thanks for sharing your ultrasound. What did the doctor say when you proved that it has changed?

1 Like

He did not explain why! What do you expect from these motherfuckers?

1 Like

But he did agree that there was a change?

No. And does it seem normal?
have you seen the photos?

Yes that is the true thing like with Everything its so hard to belive that any tradgedy coulde happen to you when you are in a healthy stat. Its just to easy to think that this would never happen to you. Its just wrong that we was put in a situation that we felt that we needed to make this decition.

2 Likes

I’m not qualified to read ultrasounds so I couldn’t tell you. I don’t even know what I’m looking for. I don’t know the technology, the variables, etc. Are there expected changes based on external factors? All these things I have no clue about so I can’t comment; however, I DO TRUST AND BELIEVE YOU.

1 Like

Yeah my hair is axtually fine too. I started taking as a preventative measure, how freaking stupid. I didnt even think there was a substance on earth that could change you mentally like this. Not even super illegal drugs like meth.

2 Likes

And its feel very unfair in some way. I meen people do so much shity stuff but stil dosent get any permanent consequans but we made one bad decition and the consequans is out of this world!

exactly like me. hair is still good

Yes it was the same for me. I just had a lot of hairloss for a while and freaked out and was recommanded a website with only desperate Young men that also dident see the risk of the drug. So that make the situation even more sad

I grapple with this everyday. I surely wasn’t a religious person before all this, but sure as hell not now. I lived my life giving back to others, being kind, and never harming a fly. Still the universe decided to ruin me.

1 Like

My hair from blacks has become brown. The black beard has turned red !!

First I cut it every 2 days now after 15. It does not grow anymore.