This is a damn nightmare

He did not explain why! What do you expect from these motherfuckers?

1 Like

But he did agree that there was a change?

No. And does it seem normal?
have you seen the photos?

Yes that is the true thing like with Everything its so hard to belive that any tradgedy coulde happen to you when you are in a healthy stat. Its just to easy to think that this would never happen to you. Its just wrong that we was put in a situation that we felt that we needed to make this decition.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not qualified to read ultrasounds so I couldnā€™t tell you. I donā€™t even know what Iā€™m looking for. I donā€™t know the technology, the variables, etc. Are there expected changes based on external factors? All these things I have no clue about so I canā€™t comment; however, I DO TRUST AND BELIEVE YOU.

1 Like

Yeah my hair is axtually fine too. I started taking as a preventative measure, how freaking stupid. I didnt even think there was a substance on earth that could change you mentally like this. Not even super illegal drugs like meth.

2 Likes

And its feel very unfair in some way. I meen people do so much shity stuff but stil dosent get any permanent consequans but we made one bad decition and the consequans is out of this world!

exactly like me. hair is still good

Yes it was the same for me. I just had a lot of hairloss for a while and freaked out and was recommanded a website with only desperate Young men that also dident see the risk of the drug. So that make the situation even more sad

I grapple with this everyday. I surely wasnā€™t a religious person before all this, but sure as hell not now. I lived my life giving back to others, being kind, and never harming a fly. Still the universe decided to ruin me.

1 Like

My hair from blacks has become brown. The black beard has turned red !!

First I cut it every 2 days now after 15. It does not grow anymore.

I understand you. But for me it woulde been even harder to handel if i dident have a faith. Even thow i dont understand why god let this happen to me and i feel its really unfair and i even been Angry on him about it. The bibel says that we are living in a fallen world and that lifes never suppose to be perfect here. So without my faith i wouldent have any hope for a healing or have the hope of a better life after this . If I belived that this life is all there is i would be even more depressed. Ok just my own thinking every person have there own why to try an handle this shity hand we have been given

2 Likes

Bible is shit. All the horror of a desert people lies in it.

1 Like
1 Like

Glad to hear you have faith mate. Please pray for me too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have faith in science, mainly.

I will :slightly_smiling_face:. Psalm 34:18 says ā€The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spiritā€

3 Likes

Yeah!.. ā€œHappy is the one who repays you
according to what you have done to us.
Happy is the one who seizes your infants
and dashes them against the rocks.
ā€
(Psalm 137,8-9)

Yes there is many things in the bibel that i dont understand but i think the clearest pitchure of that God is good is that he send his only begotten son to die for us so that we woulde have eternell life with him. But of course its up to everyone to decide if they want to belive in him or not.

2 Likes