The water fast thread

Sorry for answer later, I´ve been working a lot and didn´t see your message. I Will send you a message. Where state are you from Brazil? I´m from Sao Paulo capital.

I’ve just finished a 10 day water fast.

I’m going to wait for my body to settle down before I can fully assess the benefits.

Just finished another 5 day water fast.

I wanted to go for longer but didn’t have enough time.

1 Like

Almost cure any disease? How are you so sure? Why nobody tried this in this forum then…

Any benefits bro?

The 4 day fast I did a few years ago had lasting benefits for my mental health but the ones I did after that did not have the same impact.

2 Likes

How many people on this forum have checked into clinics for fasts longer than 7 days? Just curious. I am very interested of what he results would be from a prolonged fast, like 14-21 days.

1 Like

I did a 13 day water fast back in 2012 with no benefits

13 days, man that’s a while. Did you just do it at home?

yeah just at home

1 Like

Shit I imagine that was hard. Which symptoms did you struggle with most? 7 years later and no improvement?

the fast wasn’t that hard once i got into it. after 2-3 days i wasn’t hungry anymore. my worst symptom or at least the one thats most negatively effected my life is definitely anxiety. i’ve had PFS since 2009 and nothing has really gotten better. gonna be trying keto and tribulus soon

Were you working or going to class during this time? Was the refeeding process tough? I’m asking because I am wanting to do a water fast soon, 3 days, then later on 5 days, then eventually 7. I feel I don’t have a whole lot left to lose at this point.

i was taking time off from college so i literally had nothing going on. i probably should have refed slower than i did. i just drank pomengranete juice and had soup for maybe a day or 2 and then had some toast and eggs on probably day 2 or 3

I was reading online about water fasting a lot of people say that 21 days is time you need to cure a chronic health condition.

4 Likes

That’s a dangerous amount of time to go with no food.

I don’t think so lots of people have done it.

2 Likes

Ive read 3 days max water fast unsupervised. A person could also semi fast by doing a smoothie or two in place of solid meals. Easier on the gi tract.

A smoothie fast is not on the same level as a water fast.

I have done juice fasts and water fasts and the difference was like night and day.

A 2 day water fast helped me more than a 4 day juice fast.

3 Likes

Yes I don’t think juice is a good idea either. It’s not a natural food at all because it contains fructose without all the fibre.

2 Likes