The water fast thread

Im not sure if we are talking about the same type of smoothie?
Im thinking whole foods normally a mixture of vegetables (leafy greens) and fruits in a blender or something like a nutribullet.

Normally for me its spinach/kale/romaine + one banana+ some other type of fruit like pineapple or mango. Then you can also add flavorless protein powder(or semi skimmed milk/almond milk) and even flaxseeds.
You still get all the nutrients like fiber, but its easier on the gi tract in liquid form.

True if you blend the whole fruits without extracting the pulp then it’s the same as eating it. But I avoid drinking stuff like orange juice from the supermarket because it’s basically water with fructose, even if it’s technically made of 100% oranges.

You could probably subtract the other fruits and it would be even more healthy (less sugar) but you’d at least want to mix with a banana or its not going to be very drinkable.

If you take a smoothie you’re body will just use that as a fuel source its not the same as water fasting.

2 Likes

Did anyone actually re
gained his penis size with water fast?

1 Like

Almost impossible for a long time espiecelly in a hot climate

I was reading that if you do a dry fast its about 2 or 3 times more efficient than doing a water fast.

I’m going to try a dry fast when I get time.

Really important is when you do dry fast, you have to avoid any contact with water!

1 Like

Yeah that’s if do a full dry fast but there is also a “soft dry fast”.

I’m not sure if I would be able get by not having at least one shower a day.

Im think 1 long water fast isnt very effective but consistent short fasts are. Long fast is just frikin impossible if you suffer from anxiety. Ive tried it many times. My mind go numb when im hungry and i cant keep myself busy i get bored with everything. I also cant keep myself off the cofee i really need cofee espicelly when i wake up. I dont know if the fast will be effective on psychiatric meds which i take

This is not a waterfast. You had a toast and soup lmao :grin:. Try again without those man.

3 Likes

I did a 2 day dry fast at the weekend its after giving me a big energy boost.

I’m now into my 8th day of a mainly water fast I’m hoping to make it to 14 days.

2 Likes

Keep us updated! Hope you show improvements soon!

1 Like

One thing that has happened since the fast is that I have got a big acne outbreak around my chest and stomach.

This has not happened to me in years.

Dht causes acne so that could be a good thing?

2 Likes

Everytime i got better i get acne (never had before this condition)

1 Like

After I came off fin and crashed by back was covered in acne.

Probably the DHT surge ? Man it’s crazy

1 Like

I remember the first cycle of tribulus I felt really good and my arms got acne, it’s probably dht coming back or something definitely a good sign I think

2 Likes