The first Trial with SAGE-217

Damn, this sucks. Don’t poke the pigs, especially if they got leverage on you in this case. They might give you a hard time if you offend them even a little. 40% of all cops after all.

Not sure where you’re from but it seems like Brexanolone is a schedule 4 substance in the US. I can’t find anything about Zuranolone even being scheduled or not. Seems like it’s unclassified as it’s so new but they could possibly treat it the same as Brexanolone if they follow US regulations.

I guess it makes sense that they would want to check a package full of white powder, though the taxes suck. EU taxes the hell out of anything foreign, especially if it’s from the US (e.g., cars are taxed like 40% or something). They actually do it to protect the corporations. Germany wants everyone to drive VWs, for example, not Teslas.

1 Like

Take it easy. Everything in Europe moves slowly. It could be 6-12 weeks away. There are many reasons why. You will forget you ordered it, then suddenly it’s there.

2 Likes

Just curious, where did you order from?

17.01.20:
So my brothers, and sisters in this struggle…Im happy to inform you, that i just received SAGE-217 after some problems with the customs…It arrived in a very nice and professional looking packaging (Actually its nicer than most smart phones packaging i have ever seen :smiley: )…The poweder has a very potent smell of chemicals (more like alcohol, aceton smell), and has yellowish color…I just took my first dose of 30mg (I used the exact same amount of cyclodextrin to Sage 217 as in the study, but the poweder didnt completety dissolved in water as i expected, i would appreciate, if someone with chemical/pharmeceutical background could help me on that)…
I would report how i feel later this evening… Wish me luck :smiley:

18 Likes

That’s an anecdote from Twitter I found.

Hope you see some results soon!!

3 Likes

Exciting. Fingers crossed!!

1 Like

Good luck, hope you don’t get post allo syndrome :slight_smile: .

This is huge, good luck bud

2 Likes

Or maybe we hope that he does :wink:

Hoping for your safety and ideally for your symptomatic relief, @silentpain89.

4 Likes

@silentpain89 good to hear you’ve received the package hopefully all goes well!

Could you elaborate a little bit more? You dissolved the SAGE-217 into cyclodexterin? Or you added cyclodexterin and SAGE into water? Then you drink the water, cyclodexterin, and SAGE mix?

If it’s not all disolving, you could add more water. Additionally, the water could be heated a little bit more, but I’d keep it below 98 degrees (body temp), and probably lower than that to avoid it denaturing. Stirring more helps too obviously. Just the most obvious tips I could recall from my chemistry lab days haha.

Anyways, good luck @silentpain89 ! Wish you safety and health :slight_smile:

I thought the Sage mixture was to be injected into the blood? So it will survive being consumed via the gut? Will it be taken on an empty stomach.

This is the composition of the solution used in the study…I obviously skipped the sucralose, since its only their to made the solution sweet, which is a luxury i can live without…Otherwise i used the exact same measurment, after extrapolating the quantitiy to fit 1 g of sage 217…I did add a lot of water, but it still didnt want to dissolve all that well…There was no sediment for that matter, but lots of little white powedery klumps…I kept adding water, and drinking till all of them got into my belly :D…

5 Likes

Any effects felt? It’s been a few hours

Ahh well then! You did what I would have haha. Thanks for the detailed update friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nothing to mention to be honest…i think with our f+cked up brains, the effect would definiteyl take longer (or at least, thats what im hoping)

3 Likes

Hopefully it will work with you drinking it instead of injecting it or whatever. I don’t know anything about digestion and medicine

Perhaps the sucralose is there for some other reason considering the concentration of it is so low.