The first Trial with SAGE-217

Hello guys,
28.12.19 :Placing the order, and waiting for a response from the company+thinking of the optimal way to make capsules out of 1 gram powder
I just want to inform you, that after many thoughts, and considerations, i figured that the only way to put an end to this debate, is by trying SAGE-217 myself…
I have just placed the order, and im waiting for a response from the company, when they will ship my order…I figured, i have to open my own thread, so i can share any progress, or thoughts on the process, and becuz i really need your help and support, in case the outcome of this experiment took a shitty turn…
I will try to update this thread at least 2xweek, and please share with me any thought, or idea you might have, even if you think that it might insult me (I never take things personal, so dont worry :D)…Im also thinking of the optimal way to make at least 28 doses out of 1 gram…I have already bought a capsule filler, and im thinking of mixing the 1 gram with corn starch and destributing it well, and make lets say 100 capsule, of which i can take 3 before going to bed…Any other suggestions, you might think of, that doesnt envolve high end equipment (My goal is to take 30mg daily, like the study)?
30.12. I just wanted to inform you guys, that i have paid, and got a confirmation of my order…I have also ordered the same additive to make a solution (Exactly like the phase 2 study, with exactly the same components)…I will replicate the study to the slightest details to eliminate any doubts afterwards…(Although im really thinking to take it for only 3 days, and wait at least 2 weeks.I have found many studies where only short treatments with Allo is most effective, and chronic exposure have negative effects exactly like Benzos)…Im thinking taking it for three day (Zulresso is infused for 72 h), and stopping, might reset something, so my brain produces its own Allo…Either way if this 3 day experiment didnt work, i still have the option of going full 14 days (since i will be having 28 doses, and i spill nothing on the floor :D)…Happy holidays everybody, and stay strong

17.01.20:
So my brothers, and sisters in this struggle…Im happy to inform you, that i just received SAGE-217 after some problems with the customs…It arrived in a very nice and professional looking packaging (Actually its nicer than most smart phones packaging i have ever seen :smiley: )…The poweder has a very potent smell of chemicals (more like alcohol, aceton smell), and has yellowish color…I just took my first dose of 30mg (I used the exact same amount of cyclodextrin to Sage 217 as in the study, but the poweder didnt completety dissolved in water as i expected, i would appreciate, if someone with chemical/pharmeceutical background could help me on that)…
I would report how i feel later this evening… Wish me luck

10 Likes

While you wait for delivery, please fill out the survey.

Click the bar chart at the top of the page - near the search icon.

What will your diet be like? Maybe eat the same things everyday, and neutral foods like potatoes and chicken. Eat 2 meals per day at 1800 calories.

Very interested with your results. This is something I’d be straight on if I had the money because its the thing that makes the most sense to me with my muscle twitches and sleep issues.

1 Like

Fingers crossed that it works for you.

But didn’t sage 217 cancelled few days ago? How did you order it if its cancelled from the company? Fingers crossed.

I obviously didnt order it from SAGE company itself…SAGE 217 is not yet apporved as a medication to us on human…I ordered it as a research chemical from a legit company, and im willing to make my own pills to test it out…I heard about the last results with SAG 217, but nevertheless its worth to try it in my opinion (I didnt find anything related to cancelling SAGE 217 alltogether, since many studies are still ongoing now)…

3 Likes

If i ever got cured form this curse using SAGE 217, my goal will be not be reached, until everyone else with this disease gets the same treatment…I was a pretty active guy before the crash, and i always had some OCD to keep me going and reaching my goals (Sadly im now just a shell of my former self, i have been through a lot in my life, but never ever i have been so devastated ever).

5 Likes

Sounds risky?

Good luck.
How much have you paid for 1g?

Well up untill now it seems like 100% legit company, and i trust, they wouldnt send me something toxic, since i already told them im planning on using it on cells and stuff, as i stated before, its definitely a risk im willing to take, but my biggest concern is that it wont work, then what?What should or we do?Fill in surveys, and beg for society recognition, so in 100 years a cure, or better just the medications banned, and we get comepnsated with a couple thousand dollars?..I would litereally rahter die, than begging any other human being for empathy…Im sorry but the world is a shit show, and nobody f**kin cares about our sufferings…Its the truth im sorry…
I havent paid yet to be honest, im still waiting of confirmation, when the item can be shipped, but the agreed price was 2600 dollar including shipment…
Major updates on the trial would be added to the main post, so everyone with limited time, can read it…

2 Likes

1g a day? Isn’t that too much?

Noooo…1 gram would make approx. 30 single doses…30mg once daily is the dosis used in the studies (Which i trust, someone made some effort to extrapolate this dosis from animal studies)…To be honest another main issue im battling with now, if i want to take it for 14 day as in the study…or take it all at once…Or take one single dose for 3 day and wait it out, to replicate the effect of Zulresso ( i have read some articles that states, the duration of Allo application plays a very important role in its effects, and it seems one dose every week is more than enough to stimulate neurogensis, but again the all talk about allo, no mention on SAGE 217)…Its very confusing, and i will appreciate any opinion in that matter.

1 Like

I would take it daily. I hope 1 month will be enough, though. The longer studies showed good results, right? Only the short one didn’t, if I’m not mistaken.

Wow just 2600. That’s nice price.
Do they sell and ship to private person? I want to try as well

1 Like

Do you know if the drug is able to bypass the liver first pass? Do you think it would be better to inject intramuscular or intervenous?

SAGE 217 is actually orally bioavailable…Actually i was worried, that they used some special formula to make it bypass the stomach without getting destroyed by the acidic PH, but i read the first article (The dose finding one), and it seems that they just dissolved it with water and some sort of 2Hydroxypropyl-β-Cyclodextrin (A common additive in drugs to make them water soluble, and stabilize them)…Im actually wanting to buy some (Which is pretty cheap in comparison to SAGE 217), and doing the same thing (Although id rather take pills than swallowing some tasteless water :D)…
And btw. i cant stress enough, that you NEVER should or even think of injecting anything, that is not specifically designed for injection (Its a good way to lose a limb, or get a really bad infection)…I was working on making a company synthesize a solution of Allopregnanolin to replicate Zulresso (Actually you can ask a company to make a sterile solution of any thing you want with the one condition you have to prove somehow, that you are not using it on human)…This project turned out to be very much demanding, and im not the kinda lying person, that can convince others with things…so…i chose the easy way, although im thinking, it is a possibility, that ALLO in Zulresso can be metabolized into 5-DHP, and thats why it worked in the first place…(Im really hoping its just the Allo, thats missing, and the whole thing would reset my enzymes, and neurons to produce its own allo)…Finger crossed

2 Likes

I’ll be looking forward to each update. Don’t get discouraged if it doesn’t give you the result you desire. Many new drugs are just around the corner that could help us as neurosteroids/neurosteroidogenesis becomes the next big thing in pharmacology.

You probably seem to know what you’re doing. Make sure to blend your Sage + filler thoroughly before capsuling.

3 Likes

30.12. I just wanted to inform you guys, that i have paid, and got a confirmation of my order…I have also ordered the same additive to make a solution (Exactly like the phase 2 study, with exactly the same components)…I will replicate the study to the slightest details to eliminate any doubts afterwards…(Although im really thinking to take it for only 3 days, and wait at least 2 weeks.I have found many studies where only short treatments with Allo is most effective, and chronic exposure have negative effects exactly like Benzos)…Im thinking taking it for three day (Zulresso is infused for 72 h), and stopping, might reset something, so my brain produces its own Allo…Either way if this 3 day experiment didnt work, i still have the option of going full 14 days (since i will be having 28 doses, and i spill nothing on the floor :D)…Happy holidays everybody, and stay strong

7 Likes

Brilliant. Best of luck silent. I am certain a lack of Allo is a part of our issue so I’m very excited to hear your results. Hopefully the price goes down soon.

Enjoy the restful sleeps, that is one thing I’m certain you’ll get if nothing else :joy: