The first Trial with SAGE-217

Not sure I’ll have to wait and see how it works out for silentpain89.

3 Likes

From experience they cancel orders for personal addresses but hopefully you have better luck with your company.

1 Like

@silentpain89, I am also wishing you much success with your trial and as good health as possible for 2020. I have been made aware that a doc in the states wants to start a trial with Allo. Perhaps it would be good for you guys to communicate with each other to share information and experiences. Will try to get the contact to you.

11 Likes

Any way we can get this stuff tested?

1 Like

Its incredibly expensive rn

It’s expensive but I would gladly pay the money if it turns out to be a cure.

2 Likes

Is this what you’re using?

1 Like

a doc is doing this trial on patients? or himself?

1 Like

Do you know if that site will sell to the general public ?

1 Like

You’re planning to mix the SAGE with some sugar to make pills right. Is it possible that stomach acid/ the sugar you want to use / some other stuff or maybe a combination will break down some of the necessary components in SAGE? Wouldnt it be better to inject it right into the bloodstream?

What about using water plus sage in an enema

You cant just inject any substance in the blood… Thats a good way to get a bad infection, and die a horrible death…
Im not mixing it according to some idea of mine…Im doing the exact same formula, that was tested in the dose finding study, and in the phase II study as well…So it is all tested, and the drug reaches the blood stream in sufficient amount, and has a half life of about 23 h (Every drug gets a lot of testing, before it reaches clinical studies, and testing the pharmacodynamics of the drug is basic stuff)…
Sage 217 is very lipophilic, and you cant just mix it with water…You need a substance that makes it soluble in water, and beta cyclodextrin is very the way to go, as has been proven in all studies of SAGE 217.

3 Likes

I hope this works well for you. If so, I might consider trying it as well. I was trying to join the clinial trial for SAGE-217 but it recently was suspended.

1 Like

Well looks like you did your research pall, I wish you good luck!

1 Like

Have you received it yet?

1 Like

Its stuck at the customs for a week now…I can really vomit…Not only the stupid authorities betrayed me by allowing the greedy pharma industry to steal my life, but no they dont want me even trying to find a cure…
Its just sickening me

5 Likes

There’s still a chance it will arrive right?

1 Like

Oh no, are you in the EU (like me)? Brussels wants their taxes. Minimum 21%. Let me know if you want my advice in message on how to avoid.

Im not really sure, why they are looking so much into my shipment…I dont give a shit, if they want their stupid taxes, i will pay (Ofcourse lets tax the middel class, and leave the big companies run their dirty business in some tax free islands)…Im just sick of it…I have just sent a rude email, asking them to rapidly release my shipment…I know, this sounds bitter, but i really cant take these bullshitters anymore…I feel, i have been failed by everyone in this world…I remember the time, when one day a mad taxi driver started yelling at me, and my ex-girlfriend, just becuz we had only a short ride, and started threatining us…I called the cops on him, and the only f*cking thing they did, was making sure, that this a**hole got paid for the ride…They kept threateining me, with big consequences, if i didnt pay him, and after i paid him they told us, this doesnt deserve to be registered as a case, and we should all leave it to be…
Its just sick…No wonder i hate all cops, and all politicians…Lowest of the lowest of ppl. (Sorry if someone here or a relative is a cop…Its my personal opinion, and ofc there are some exception, but again EXCEPTIONS)

5 Likes