Sonic's raw food/juice/fasting

Nice, would be also good to track like timing of things if possible. I think other wise you have a lot of good data tracking.

day 23
pooped once. i really think that this is almost fixed :slight_smile:
plus, my stools were pretty decent, apart from that liquid yellow part. i know, is disgustingā€¦
today i gathered more info about diet and why paleo is good for us. read this: https://nature.berkeley.edu/miltonlab/pdfs/meateating.pdf

reading this and other studies, i found out that what my doctor thinks is that humans are frugivores cause our true ancestors were monkeys, like chimpanzƩ, and chimpanzƩ are frugivores but, this study shows clearly that we are different in the gut.
So, looks like tho more i research, the more i find out that cd was right above all the line.
i just wonder how can i gain weight eating a paleoā€¦
Uh, and the paleodiet is a little different from what our sapiens ancestors ate, since they also ate some tubers and roots. rarely they ate grains and beans, but this is all.

now iā€™m planning to eat my normal previous diet in order to gain weight and fast.
what iā€™m following is good but requires too much time and my doctor is trying to turn me into a chimapnzĆ©, which iā€™m not. :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Mental
tinnitus: 0
tinnitus button: 2
suicidal ideation: 0
depression: 0
anxiety: 8
social phobia: 8
insomnia: 10
memory loss: 6
stumbling over words: 0
slurring of speech: 0
laziness/lack of motivation: 6
loss of personality: 7
cod: 5
disconnection feeling: 9

Physical
stiffness of the left leg: 6
tremors: 0
groin: 4
poop: 1
lipoatrophy: 10 (proceeds)
wrinkles: 10 (proceeds)
graying hairs: 10 (proceeds)
dry skin & other skin disorders: 10 (proceeds)
fatigue: 0
joint pain: 0
poop pellets: 7
flu-like symptoms: 0

You could plot a chart of your symptoms once youā€™ve done a couple of weeks worth. Perhaps start entering the numbers into Excel now. :slight_smile:

excelā€¦ i did not even remember that appā€¦ will i be able to use it?

good idea anyway :slight_smile:

Hi there Go - I like what youā€™ve done with regards your succinct list of personal symptoms and the ratings. As facial and skin changes are something which Iā€™ve been personally affected by I am always interested in others experiences of the same. I didnā€™t appreciate or had forgotten that you yourself have been affected by such changes. I donā€™t want to unnecessarily derail your thread, but if you could add more detail or point me to where you have discussed this before that would be great. I and others have posted details of such changes, including @Devolutionā€™s recent thread. If you could add to that or the other existing threads relating to photographic evidence, or even in your own pre-existing memberā€™s thread then that would be great. This is one of the few symptoms that we can evidence.

no problem.
i stopped propecia on 27/02/2018.
Right after, i noticed a big increase in sebum production with consequent appearance of numerous blackheads. This lasted for almost two weeks.
next, my skin turned completely dry, some fine lines appeared under the lower eyelids and this proceeded at a high rate, day by day.
some of these fine scratches turned in something similar to post-acneic scars and then, the scars, became depressed zone and the depressed zones became blown lipoatrophy.
I told this to my dermatologist who asked me "are you working? are seeing friends? and shit like that, and i knew, as others here also experienced, the ā€œis all in your headā€ phenomenon. I felt alone, depressed, scared. My parents as well thought that i was crazy, they wanted to take me in a mental hospital.
This lasted for almost 2 month, then stopped.
After another month, just when i thought that nothing else could happen, started again, this time involving the naso-labial area.
Less then one month ago, involved the temples.
What else should i expect, now?

Yes, i could add this to other threads: would you please link? But i wonā€™t attach photos: since this hell started, i stopped looking myself into the mirrors and i avoid cameras. Sorry :-(:slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

day 24
Pooped almost twice but this morning my stools were ok, as they used to be (omg, this is becoming the poop diaries).
yesterday night was the last day i took antihistamines.
still using the lotion.

Mental
tinnitus button: 1
anxiety: 7
social phobia: 7
memory loss: 7
laziness/lack of motivation: 5
cod: ?

Physical
stiffness of the left leg: 8
groin: 4
poop: 2
poop pellets: 3

Hi there Go

Thanks a lot for your detailed account. I see that you have also added your testimony to Devolutionā€™s new thread which is great.

Do you feel that you are experiencing progressive issues? I know that there are some here who have suffered almost like a complete connective tissue breakdown but that appears to be at the extreme end of the spectrum. Most appear to stabilise after that early post finasteride period when the tissue damage occurs. There does appear to be a whole spectrum of responses however, including lashes.

I can understand entirely what you say about avoiding looking at yourself in mirrors and avoiding cameras. I am the same although I am much better than I was with regards to this. I felt compelled to document what had happened due to a feeling that my concerns were not being properly addressed and I needed to take the photos so as I could show people exactly what I saw and they could then draw their own conclusions. As Iā€™ve said previously, if your leg isnā€™t hanging off, someone looking at you wonā€™t necessarily perceive significant harms, maybe because they donā€™t know what you looked like before, and also canā€™t really grasp the psychological impact of such changes, or even that such changes are possible. The photographs were to try and level the playing field as previously I didnā€™t feel that I was being given a proper hearing. That was my primary motivation but I also was happy to share here for various reasons. With regards to my relationship with myself and the issues you raised with the difficulties attached in looking at yourself, protecting yourself from upset is a form of self preservation. When I first became aware of the damage to my skin I was always looking in mirrors to either reassure or dwell, and I think in the long term I can almost forget about the damage by not looking at it over a long period of time. This hasnā€™t eliminated concerns about any future romantic engagements etc, but again I am definitely a lot more sanguine than Iā€™ve been, but maybe this is because Iā€™m not looking the damage in the eye.

sometimes, without any plausible reason, suicidal ideation comes to visit me.
one minute before i am calm, and thenā€¦ again that restlessness, the desire to go out and walk fast, to die.

Thank you for documenting as always sonic, i think itā€™s good we track things like this. Maybe it will give others an idea of what we can do to when we feel that way.

1 Like

how do you help your brother when he feels suicidal?

day 25
20 days has passe. tomorrow iā€™ll call the doctor and then iā€™ll decide how to proceed.

Mental
suicidal ideation: 2
social phobia: 7
memory loss: 7
laziness/lack of motivation: 5

Physical
groin: 3

day 26

Mental
suicidal ideation: 1
depression: 1
anxiety: 6
social phobia: 5
memory loss: 5

Physical
stiffness of the left leg: 7
poop pellets: 5

day 27
yesterday afternoon i felt again that feeling, like my brain was connecting to the sleep mode but, as usual, the connection falls.

Mental
anxiety: 5

Physical
poop: 1
poop pellets: 5

day 28
for this week, iā€™ll stop again the haircare: i noticed that i felt less anxious when i stopped it, but maybe is in my mind.

Mental
anxiety: 5
social phobia: 6

Physical
groin: 2

1 Like

day 29

Mental
social phobia: 6
memory loss: 4
laziness/lack of motivation: 7
loss of personality: 8

Physical
poop pellets: 1

day 30

Mental
memory loss: 4

Physical
stiffness of the left leg: 4
poop: 4

1 Like

day 31
starting tomorrow and for three days iā€™ll go only raw, then iā€™ll call the doctor, who wants to know if something happen.

Mental
memory loss: 3

Physical

day 32
first day of 100% raw food: no improvements seen.

Mental
memory loss: 6
loss of personality: 9
disconnection feeling: 10

Physical
poop: 3
poop pellets: 2