Sonic's raw food/juice/fasting

Is green tea bad for us? I would like to start drinking green tea as it gives me energy but don’t want to risk worsening my condition.

i read a research. green tea is a 5 alpha rd inhibitor, but at huge quantities.

I read something that said in low doses it could be good for us but as Sonic says, in very high doses it could be bad.

If I was offered some today, I’d reject it as I’d want to do more research.

1 Like

Too late I drank some :slight_smile: didn’t die either. To be honest, I totally appreciate all the caution that we exhibit, and I understand how fragile we are, but this thing consumes me enough. It sucks that I have to worry about drinking some tea.

1 Like

:slight_smile: glad you didn’t die.

2 Likes

day 4
something good happend, don’t know if is associated with the diet or if i was just lucky but, i usually wake up after the effect of the trazodone drug ends (6 hours), i try to sleep again but i can’t: this time, incredibly, i slept for almost 20/30 minutes of a natural sleep.
It was refreshing though very short and i woke up happy and hoping for the best to come.
In the afternoon i went for a walk in the countryside, visiting my stray dog friend Giotto and i felt so weak i had to come back home soon to have dinner.
In the evening i had to see friends but i refused since, as i just wrote in another topic, Going out with friends is a pain.

my poop is more regular now, only three times and not 6, no diarrhea.

so, what’s new? i slept for 20/30 minutes.
mood: still shit.

day 5
woke up with very very bad fatigue but muscle and joint pain seems gone.
every morning i have such a bad anxiety that seems almos depression.
don’t know what the doctor wants to find out but i feel so tired that even cleaning my room was hard. this morning, again, i tried to sleep after the sleep drug effect was gone and i succeeded, for almost 10/15 minutes and i also had dreams.
i’m gonna try to sleep without drugs tonight but i don’t think is going to work.

poop for 4 times.

tomorrow morning i’m gonna call the doctor and tell him about these five days.
i’ll let you know.

The digestion must be getting better with 4 bowel movements i suspect this is good. Also, you’re probably feeling extremely fatigued because you’re liver is going to work right now and also since you’re not really absorbing water you can’t feel hydrated.

This is my theory, i’m curious to see what the next days are like, i tried to document my brother’s situation via recording or writing it down but its hard to do it consistently with him.

1 Like

dunnow, the old me used to make poop once in a day, twice when went veg.
i see that your brother has trobule because of isotretinoin. was it topical or systemic?

day 6
Called the doctor. He told me that he expected this reaction (weakness, muscle pain, diarrhea), so i assumed that is a good sign. I need to do this for other 20 days and i also have to add home made juices.

muscle and joint pain seem to be gone.
i already lost 2 kg.
still very bad and debilitating anxiety.
Sleep: when i try to sleep, i feel i’m almost there, i’m gonna lose consciousness and in that precise moment i wake up again and i have to take trazodone. Hope is a good sign because, before, even this little thing was impossible.
i even notice that i don’t have that flu-like feeling, hope it continues this way :slight_smile:

side note
when i quitted fin, i started putting a lotion on my head since i still have many hairs and i’m not self confident enough to let go.
i’m gonna make some research to understand if this can harm me more.
looking at what i know now, is not harmful but my health is compromised, so i don’t know…
my dermatologist says that only acts locally but… who trust dermatologists now?
and i even discovered that i didn’t need propecia since my problem might be related to inflammation and excessive sebum production.

wrong diagnosis and wrong doctors can lead to death.

2 Likes

Sounding good, Sonic, well done.

1 Like

Thanks for documenting, i’m looking forward to reading more or if you want to connect let me know :slight_smile: good on you for sticking to it.

you mean pm? no prob.

day 7, part 1
i usually update at the end of the day or the day after but i decided to update now because something strange and maybe good happened.
as i announced yesterday, i tried to sleep without sleep drugs. i went to bed pretty late, by 00.30 and tried to sleep up to 03.00, when i decided to do something else like playing videogames. around 04.00 i tried again to sleep.
well, don’t remember exactly when i felt asleep or if i really felt asleep, since i can’t remember any dream, but i opened my eyes around 06.30. if this really happened, i slept for more than 2 hours for sure. i woke up very confused, my head was spinning.

now i don’t know what to do and any advice is welcome.
as we all now, sleeping is important to recover but, in our situation, avoiding drugs is important too.
should i keep on forcing myself to sleep naturally, risking to sleep only 2 hours per day and hoping that i’m in a healing mode and that i’ll sleep more, or should i keep on taking my sleep drugs?
dunnow…

btw, this morning i woke very hungry and while i had breakfast i had a stomach ache. the doctor says that from now on, i have to introduce food very slowly.

see ya

day 7, part 2
in the afternoon my body/brain had one of those terrible flashbacks of when i was on finasteride and had suicidal ideation: i was in bed, i almost slept and i was happy for that but, just when i woke up, that old friend: suicidal ideation.
i took a cold shower, talked to someone and that helped. a lot.
i suppose that not taking trazodone it was a bad idea, maube i have to slowly reduce the dosage.
anyway is interesting how, not taking trazodone before bedtime, in the afternoon i can almost sleep while, taking the drug, i can’t.

in the night i took 19 drops of trazodone.

day 8
as the doctor suggested, i started juicing before every meal.
by the way, more important than this, when the effect of trazodone ended, i woke up, as expected but, surprise, i was able to fall asleep again and then again. maybe something is getting better with sleep, hope these are good signs.
in the afternoon i could not sleep at all but i felt my brain knocking at the dreamland’s doors: maybe, if i did not take trazodone, i could sleep.

good news about digestion: poopped only 2 times and the stools were ok, i mean, in line with this raw food, almost vegan regimen. so, no diarrhea, no running in the bath 6 times per day.
to be fair, is even true that i’m doing absolutely nothing, and i’m just avoiding every form of stress (if only i could avoid my own mind).

talking about my mind, i still have bad anxiety and a little depression. i was walking in the countryside when i started considering suicide. but i’m here.

maybe my left leg is healing too: since i crashed was tense, i had hard times walking. now i noticed that, when i’m in bed, is not that tense. hope that what i feel is true, sometimes i’m afraid to confuse hope with reality.

i stopped the hair lotion for a week, just to see if things improve.

to make things harder, now i have this kind of allergy that alway afflicts me between august and september.
my scalp is itchy and red and breathing is hard: i wonder if i’m right when i suppose that my shedding is due to inflammation and not dht…
if this is true, fixing the allergy, i should fix hairs too…
when i’m in the countryside i’m ok, no allergy… what could this be?
someone thinks that pfs is an autoimmune disorder, maybe i took pfs cause i’m more susceptible to autoimmune disease…

this night i’m gonna take 15 drops of trazodone, hope will be all right…

see ya.

1 Like

day 9
one step forward, on step behind.
today i woke up pretty energetic and in a good mod. anxiety seemed to be lowered and in the afternoon my mind was clearer. also, my left leg moved better. all this till… i ate some pork meat in the evening!
after i ate pork i had an anxiety attack and my leg became tense again, it was like a mini crash!

am i going crazy? am i hypocondriac or what? btw, i wrote a separate post about the connection between food, histamine and our condition. if pfs is an autoimmune disorder, should we avoid food rich in instamine?

so, no improvements to register for today, guys. just when i thought things were going a lot better… :frowning_man:
except for the intestine, now working a loooooot better. my poop is good, and i make poop only once per day, two at the maximum.
mood: garbage

uh, tomorrow i’m gonna talk to the doctor about the pork meat / histamine thing.

bye

day 10
nothing to declare

:frowning_face:

This post is now at least twenty characters.

cause there are no imrpovements