Sonic's raw food/juice/fasting

Sounding good, Sonic, well done.

1 Like

Thanks for documenting, iā€™m looking forward to reading more or if you want to connect let me know :slight_smile: good on you for sticking to it.

you mean pm? no prob.

day 7, part 1
i usually update at the end of the day or the day after but i decided to update now because something strange and maybe good happened.
as i announced yesterday, i tried to sleep without sleep drugs. i went to bed pretty late, by 00.30 and tried to sleep up to 03.00, when i decided to do something else like playing videogames. around 04.00 i tried again to sleep.
well, donā€™t remember exactly when i felt asleep or if i really felt asleep, since i canā€™t remember any dream, but i opened my eyes around 06.30. if this really happened, i slept for more than 2 hours for sure. i woke up very confused, my head was spinning.

now i donā€™t know what to do and any advice is welcome.
as we all now, sleeping is important to recover but, in our situation, avoiding drugs is important too.
should i keep on forcing myself to sleep naturally, risking to sleep only 2 hours per day and hoping that iā€™m in a healing mode and that iā€™ll sleep more, or should i keep on taking my sleep drugs?
dunnowā€¦

btw, this morning i woke very hungry and while i had breakfast i had a stomach ache. the doctor says that from now on, i have to introduce food very slowly.

see ya

day 7, part 2
in the afternoon my body/brain had one of those terrible flashbacks of when i was on finasteride and had suicidal ideation: i was in bed, i almost slept and i was happy for that but, just when i woke up, that old friend: suicidal ideation.
i took a cold shower, talked to someone and that helped. a lot.
i suppose that not taking trazodone it was a bad idea, maube i have to slowly reduce the dosage.
anyway is interesting how, not taking trazodone before bedtime, in the afternoon i can almost sleep while, taking the drug, i canā€™t.

in the night i took 19 drops of trazodone.

day 8
as the doctor suggested, i started juicing before every meal.
by the way, more important than this, when the effect of trazodone ended, i woke up, as expected but, surprise, i was able to fall asleep again and then again. maybe something is getting better with sleep, hope these are good signs.
in the afternoon i could not sleep at all but i felt my brain knocking at the dreamlandā€™s doors: maybe, if i did not take trazodone, i could sleep.

good news about digestion: poopped only 2 times and the stools were ok, i mean, in line with this raw food, almost vegan regimen. so, no diarrhea, no running in the bath 6 times per day.
to be fair, is even true that iā€™m doing absolutely nothing, and iā€™m just avoiding every form of stress (if only i could avoid my own mind).

talking about my mind, i still have bad anxiety and a little depression. i was walking in the countryside when i started considering suicide. but iā€™m here.

maybe my left leg is healing too: since i crashed was tense, i had hard times walking. now i noticed that, when iā€™m in bed, is not that tense. hope that what i feel is true, sometimes iā€™m afraid to confuse hope with reality.

i stopped the hair lotion for a week, just to see if things improve.

to make things harder, now i have this kind of allergy that alway afflicts me between august and september.
my scalp is itchy and red and breathing is hard: i wonder if iā€™m right when i suppose that my shedding is due to inflammation and not dhtā€¦
if this is true, fixing the allergy, i should fix hairs tooā€¦
when iā€™m in the countryside iā€™m ok, no allergyā€¦ what could this be?
someone thinks that pfs is an autoimmune disorder, maybe i took pfs cause iā€™m more susceptible to autoimmune diseaseā€¦

this night iā€™m gonna take 15 drops of trazodone, hope will be all rightā€¦

see ya.

1 Like

day 9
one step forward, on step behind.
today i woke up pretty energetic and in a good mod. anxiety seemed to be lowered and in the afternoon my mind was clearer. also, my left leg moved better. all this tillā€¦ i ate some pork meat in the evening!
after i ate pork i had an anxiety attack and my leg became tense again, it was like a mini crash!

am i going crazy? am i hypocondriac or what? btw, i wrote a separate post about the connection between food, histamine and our condition. if pfs is an autoimmune disorder, should we avoid food rich in instamine?

so, no improvements to register for today, guys. just when i thought things were going a lot betterā€¦ :frowning_man:
except for the intestine, now working a loooooot better. my poop is good, and i make poop only once per day, two at the maximum.
mood: garbage

uh, tomorrow iā€™m gonna talk to the doctor about the pork meat / histamine thing.

bye

day 10
nothing to declare

:frowning_face:

This post is now at least twenty characters.

cause there are no imrpovements

Guys, in your opinion, how long should i wait for, before deciding that this is not working?

hereā€™s a story of another guy healed with raw food but this requires too much timeā€¦ 1 yearā€¦
iā€™m gonna talk about this with the doctorā€¦

day 11
i had a stepbackā€¦ again insomnia, again the poop 4 times in a day, again the diarrhea, the left legā€¦
what happened? i called the doctor, i explained the sitation and maybe is related to the fact that, to have more energy, iā€™m eating moreā€¦ and i even introduced the juicesā€¦
so, the more i eat, the worse i feelā€¦
iā€™m gonna eat less and see what happens and in the meanwhile i keep on reducing my psychodrugsā€¦
and iā€™ll even try intermittent fasting, starting tomorrow or sunday (but the doctor doesnā€™t knowā€¦)

this week i did not apply my hair lotion and my anxiety seems to be lowerā€¦ or maybe is due to the raw food thingā€¦ at the end of the week iā€™ll restart the lotion and see.

i feel like iā€™m doing the wrong thing, if i want to recover soon, i need something deeper than raw food.
iā€™ll wait for one month from the beginning of this protocol and if i donā€™t see improvements, iā€™ll switch to the fasting.

see ya

day 12
no progress apart from the intestine: I only pooped once.

Keep updating us Sonic! This is good

2 Likes

day 13
no progress apart from the intestine: I only pooped once.

I wonder if the liver is over worked right now or trying to adapt to the changes. Might need to get a little worse before better?

for me, going to bathroom only 1 or 2 times per day, is normality.
i wonder why the initial benefits (sleep) disappearedā€¦

day 14
no progress apart from the intestine: I only pooped once. again.

Any change in meals? How do you feel on supplements?