Small Ball Club - Scared, MartinM, Heyder, Luckfax, Solonjk, CJohnson, etc.

like?

question, where did you all buy flagyl? prescription or through internet? also did you all get the generic??

Without sounding like someone who doesnā€™t know how the world works (which I may very well sound like right now), how would one go about getting Flagyl? Is it prescription-basedā€¦and if so, what kind of doctor would I go to and what would I say to successfully get it? Iā€™m willing to try just about anything that is safe and ever since my testosterone dropped, my immune system has been down and Iā€™ve gotten colds considerably more often so this could theoretically help me in multiple aspects.

There are many pharmacy sites online that do not require a true presciption, or they will prescribe you one over the net (as ridiculous as that may seem). The meds they send you come from overseas bare that in mind as you may end up with meds from India or Singapore. I have the benefit (lol) of living close to Mexico at the moment and can go across and get nearly anything w/o a script. However, GHB is not one of those things.

hey you mentioned you live close to the borderā€¦have you ever heard of the gerson institute?? this should be looked at ā€¦seriously. im really interested in going to tijuana

Haha, but isnā€™t buying meds online from overseas countries typically a dangerous practice? Iā€™m not saying I wouldnā€™t consider it because I definitely am considering it, but isnā€™t there much greater risk of receiving the wrong ā€œmedicineā€ than would be if we got it here? Like so substantial that it almost wouldnā€™t be worth it? Again, I wonā€™t rule out too many treatments in regard to my recovery but do many guys here use online pharmacies with good success? If the answer is yes, Iā€™d feel much less hesitant buying online.

Gulf side of the border. Matamoros, Reyanosa, Monterrey.

Can someone post or PM me a reputable online pharmacy that I could obtain flagyl from? There are so many out there, and I donā€™t want to get scammed; iā€™d rather use one that someone on here has already used with good results.

Me too please.

GENERIC FLAGYL

unitedpharmacies.com/customer/product.php?productid=650

Unitedpharmacies are as legit as it gets

google pharmacyescrow

Countries we cannot ship to include:

Albania
Australia
Austria
Brazil
Canada
Croatia
Denmark
Finland
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
India
Italy
Ireland
New Zealand
Norway
Peru
Poland
Portugal
Russia
Slovakia
South Africa
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
US Virgin Islands

Like to see some more try flgyl. But has anyone seen any result on testicles or just penis size?

Guys on Saturday I had one of the best days since quitting 2 years ago. It was like my testicles ā€œinflatedā€ - had sensitivity and feeling in scrotum in fact was loving the feeling against my underwear while walking, etc. Felt like a man. Next day (sunday) they were down to 75% - today back down to 50%.

To me it is like the testicles are still there but for some reason are not as full with ā€œfluidā€ Iā€™ll call it fluid as I donā€™t know if it is water or blood. But for me they can turn on a dime sometimes wake up OK and once I have a bowel moevement the balls shrink and take a few hours to fill back up.

Crazy?

1 Like

How can your testicles inflate and deflate in a matter of days??
This is confusing.
You are probably mixing testicular atrophy with subjective scrotal sack feelings. Testicles need much longer to atrophy and much much longer to recover.
For me there is no testicular recovery yet and i see this will be frankly impossible as long as i donā€™t manage to clear the inflammation deeply inside.
Now, i will rego for massages and along with the damiana libido boosting treatments i will see how it goes.

No - I am NOT confusing the two. They are two very different items. My testicles can double and half in size - I am talking about just the testicle itself not the epidimous. Its pretty easy to get an approximate measurement using your thumb and forefinger (gently)

Really unbelievable.
Hope mine double too sometime
fuck

I have these fluctuations too. One day my balls will feel healthy and full, some libido and decent erections usually accompany this. Another day they will feel completely deflated, the whole area down there seems to be lacking blood, penis will feel dead and I have 0 libido.

Yeah - I know there are a few of us. Just wish I had more good days than bad - but on the positive side I know there is a possibility of the boys returningā€¦

mine fluctuate too. When I take vit D3 they go first down and then come back fuller then before and then slowly decrease in size until I take next dose.