Small Ball Club - Scared, MartinM, Heyder, Luckfax, Solonjk, CJohnson, etc.

Does this mean that you’re making any steadily progressive gains, spstriken, or is it just a continual pattern of shrinking before they get larger than before then steadily coming down in size again until your next dose? I’m sure you have, but have you tried taking doses closer together so that you could possibly maintain your gains?

no it is just a continual pattern. I think I am still sitting on the same spot where I was three years ago, zero improvement. I know as long as I am maintaining good level of vitamin D my life is bearable.
I started with higher dose like 6000IU to 8000IU then gradually decreased.
Recently I started feeling pain on my back on right hand side, had to go to ER last weak.ultrasound found nothing, kidneys are fine but I definitely know the pain always increases after taking vitamin D . So I have cut my vitamin D to only 2000IU to 3000 IU. Currently vitaminD is the only treatment for me.

Same here.

Does anyone have good results on testicle size using ED drugs??

Ok, I just got my flagyl in the mail today. I have the 200 mg generic tablets. So my question to bluejaysfan, or to anyone that has taken flagyl with results; how many mg did you take a day? And for how long before noticing results/how long did you take it altogether? I have already taken 400 mg today, and understandably I am eager to see if I get any positive results. Although I also realize that when it comes to PFS, there are some things that work really well for some people, but not so much for others.

Secondly, did you drink any alcohol while taking the flagyl? Or smoke cigarettes? I’m a smoker, and where I live the spring semester ends this week so I really want to be able to participate in the festivities this weekend and not have to hold back. Do you all have any personal experience with alcohol or smoking while on flagyl? Thanks!

I cut my 500mg tabs in half (250mg). Took it for 1 week. Saw benefits by day 3. It’s strong stuff -take with food.

Took none of the above.

hey visionquest, I have searched the forums for flagyl results, but I was never able to find out exactly how you benefited from it. I just read where somebody said that you did benefit from it. So, did you benefit in terms of erection quality, girth like bluejaysfan? Or was it different for you?

For me it made the penis feel fuller when erect and improved flaccid length.

awesome, god I hope this works. Second day on this stuff, im taking about 400 mg a day. It actually sort of makes me feel a little bit sleepy, and slightly queasy when I take it; which I take as a good sign since it means that A.I didnt get fake shit, and B.its interacting with my body somehow. However given my luck, I wouldnt be surprised if nothing happens at all. Oh well, I guess we will see.

Hey sorry but what is this with flagyl? Is it helping testicle size?

My prescription was for 1 500mg tablet twice a day. Pretty sure that was a strict stay away from alcohol (and I did) medication.

alrighty gotcha. One more question, did the flagyl just affect erection quality and girth, or did it also bring about an increase in libido and muscle mass, facial hair growth etc?

Broken, earlier you made a reference to GHB and I thought you were joking because of its notoriety for being a “date-rape” drug…but I’ve been reading the forum a lot lately and people are suggesting it’s actually of benefit to some people in our situation…because it’s an HDAC inhibitor? (which I’m also just learning about)…now, have you tried it…and what are the supposed benefits that can come from it? Does it help any with penile or testicular shrinkage? Thanks man.

Just got my Flagyl in the mail today. Will likely start tomorrow taking 2 doses of 200 mg daily for a week, just gonna do some last minute research before I put another “safe” drug into my body.

Does anybody here have any recent results with Flagyl? Seeyou, I see you were taking it recently, has it helped any?

I took it for about five days, no results. I still have another blister pack left of the stuff, so I might try taking it again later on down the road. I do want to add though that I got all the (negative) side effects from flagyl, and none of the positive. Just my luck huh?

Sorry to hear that, seeyou. Regarding the side effects, did they go away?..and if so, did they go away quickly? Since I’m trying it tomorrow for a week or so I want to be as best prepared for any and all sides (and their durations) as I can be.

Yeah they dissipated pretty quickly, but they came on rather slowly.

So have any of you besides me had your sperm checked? I wonder how much Merck should pay out their ass seeing as its going to be very difficult if not impossible for me to have children ever in this state.

Haven’t had my sperm checked but would be somewhat interested to hear the results…though I’m also apprehensive to find out my count is ridiculously low. I’d almost rather speculate at this point and worry about it when it matters because I feel I already have enough on my plate with which to concern myself.

Regardless, I’m on my 4th day of Flagyl and haven’t noticed any improvements regarding restoration of my boys but I believe my flaccid size may have increased. Also haven’t suffered any bad sides (yet), fortunately. Though my stool seemed a little looser than usual the first day, I would attribute that more to other variables in play. Will finish out the week though and update as necessary.

This has by far become the very worst side effect for me now. How did the testicle shrinking happen with you guys was it fairly gradual or nearly overnight? How much did they shrink? Mine are about half the size they were before and softer.

This side effect scares me the most because although I am hopeful that one day a answer to this finasteride crap maybe found, I am terrified at the thought that my testicle size and fertility maybe be irrecoverable.

I know I have a low sperm count, I know 2 months of clomid basically did nothing for me. HCG not much either. At the same time I have a fairly high testosterone level, so its apparent my steroli cells have been the most affected. It has yet to be seen how finasteride plays into all this but I am seriously frightened about the prospect that even if we are ever “cured” the lost testicle size and fertility maybe gone forever.

I have been told by a urologist that the size is gone for good, but I am still holding out that the finasteride and whatever it did to our bodies maybe to blame and that if that is ever fixed they might “grow” back at least somewhat.