Small Ball Club - Scared, MartinM, Heyder, Luckfax, Solonjk, CJohnson, etc.

guys - I no longer have the bad pain in my testicles usally. But sometimes my sack is so damn small - not much bigger than a ping pong ball. My tesicles are “retaracted” when that happens. Really bad - I am freaking out. But then sometime it is like the tesicles and the sack “inflate” and become bigger (not back to normal by maybe 80%? I cant tell if it is my hormones causing this or the reverse? If anyone can help I wuld appreciate…

I cant help, scaredtodeath, I can only confirm that I went through all of that. If there’s any consolation, I can tell you that over time the sack and nuts did stabilize. Please be patient and dont try any drastic measures (TRT) as I believe this only exacerbates the extreme size fluctuations. I hope your body will find a steady state somewhere in between.

Not sure if this will help longterm but yesterday I was so frustrated with how tight my scrotum was that I spent 5 minutes just stretching it out by pulling (of course only pulling scrotum not my nuts).
Two things:

1. this really seemed to help with bloodflow to the scrotum itself - maintaining a pick/blush color later that day when it is normally grey looking.
  2. nuts seemed to hang and perhaps get fuller??

I do think something with me hormonally seems to cause “shrinkage” of the sack but maybe leeting stay shrunken is bad. I felt much better yesterday and last night. This morning everything shrank once I had to go to the bathroom (BM) - but I tried stretching again. Results not as good but I can say here at noon I still have some “feeling” - usually my scrotum has very little sensitivity/feeling.

Stretching out my scrotum seems to be helping me. My nuts hang lower after that and the whole area seems to have more blood flow and feeling during the day. Nice to actually feel me testicles hanging.

Now they are still smaller but I can’ help thinking having them hang normally is better than them being shrunken and retracted.

I try to not even look at anything down there anymore or feel around due to the anxiety it causes me but I did notice today my right testicle has shrunken down to nearly nothing. It’s just this tiny weird mass of mushy soft tissue.

I really havn’t noticed any difference how my tesicles “hang” just that they are greatly reduced in size/density and misshapen now almost like they are trying to unravel themselves.

Boston - this is interesting as I remember your issue was strictly penis shrinkage vs. testicle at first. And overnight shrinkage at that - do your docs have any take n the testicle shrinkage

I’m assuming testicular tissue is 5AR dependent like penile tissue hence the overall “shrink” and loss of structure. I think this has gotten a bit worse since TRT and hasn’t really bounced back, even with the hcg. The entire shape has changed too like they are just some loose mass of unraveling tissue.

Yes, my penile shrinkage was completely overnight. Woke up one morning 50% less than the day before. I think Mew had this same experience with penile shrinkage.

Cautiously optimistic - had three fairly good days in a row. Not back to normal but fuller and scrotum is far looser…

Crashed worse than ever after these 4 days of great feeling and fuller balls/scrotum/penis. Evrything is shrunken and painful - cannot bear to look at my tiny sack. Why??

Is there anythng I can do to reverse these bad days - i am like a deflated balloon

Nobody can tell you how to reverse things. What worked before? try that again.

It’s strange how for some of us, we get even worse after improvement. The same thing happens to me.

Did you masturbate alot during your 4 days? Just wondering. I have my periods of great feeling and sometimes I go off too much (like the old days) and I find myself back to square one.

once a day during this period. The first few actually made me feeler better and hornier. The last one (day 4)seemed to set me back and then day 5 blamo.

I am with you on this one VQ - maytimes masturbating sets me back a bunch but at the same time I feel it is ggod to get erections and keep the blood flowing down there. Just sometimes it takes me days to recover. That really sucks

Has anyone regain some size using anything besides HCG shots??

anyone??

welcome - I was jogging regularly right after fin and ended up with an abnormally low heart rate and had to stop exercise. May get back to it now but I am afraid to walk around a locker room so may try something on my own.

But regular but not strenous exercise has helped some

kivanc_acar - do you have any bloodwork results? Don’t necessarily assume that you are deficient in testosterone. Some of us are in normal T ranges but have high E or SHBG. You need to know what your hormonal issue is.

That being said - yes, exercise in general should help. Just be very careful over-doing it as many have had adrenal fatigue due to that. But if you start gardually and build up as your body is ready you should be fine. Reducing your gut if you have one can help estrogen.

1 Like

Guys - I am more scared than ever. I cannot tell you how small my balls are right now. Can somebody help me.

what are you doing right now to combat this?

Pray tell, if only to compare with the rest of us. I haven’t measured mine, but I can tell you that size stabilised a few months ago. Before that it fluctuated between 40-75% of previous size. 40% was a bit scary and seemed to happen at night more often than not - odd as I have read this is when T is cranked out. Others have reported same. Now they are consistently 75% and have a smoother texture than before.

It’s odd how ball size isn’t really a great indicator of overall PFS health. Your symptoms are a lot better than many and I have muscle loss, gyno etc.

Current regimen:

1. Multivitamin everyday
  2. Dim capsule and Calcium D-Glucarate to reduce estrogen. Dim has helped me naturally reduce E and Cal D-G helps your liver excrete Estrogen
  3. Magnesium complex, Vitamin E, Vitamin D4, Viatmin C, Fish and Flaxseed Oil - everyday for shrinkage
  4. Avena Sativa (wild oats) to lower SHBG
  5. ZMA occasionally at night
  6. Ball zinger
  7. Low/no sugar, low carbohydrate diet

I’d say I am at 25% original size right now - have had “recovery” period where 75-80% of pre-fin size. Masturbation definitely kills me.

Bad suicidal thoughts right now. Trying not to think this way…