Small Ball Club - Scared, MartinM, Heyder, Luckfax, Solonjk, CJohnson, etc.

I apologize because this is off topic but has anyone else heard from Monty?

On the hair loss talk support forum he is saying that he recovered using Clomid but is now going on finasteride :open_mouth:

Can you post a link to that? Would be interested in both him recovering and wanting to take fin again, which sounds too crazy.

hairlosstalk.com/interact/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=18385

Just go through some of his most recent posts, you will see that he recovered via the use of clomid and has started taking finasteride again since. I assume the ā€˜montyā€™ on here is him, he has posted all over the place, much like myself. I always remember some of his posts on the hair loss forum being about skull surgery, i think hair loss genuinely is a very big deal for him - so in a way itā€™s not my place to judge.

I will be very interested to see how finasteride affects him this time around.

"Right yes I know that some of you will be questioning my reasons for taking finasteride, especially since it did me so much harm for years. Anyway Iā€™m desperate and Iā€™m not gonna get such without hair anyway so this is a big trade off. Explanation over!

The question I have is this! Is this stuff real. Only I have taken fin or duts for 7 years and always got side effects almost immediatly. With this finax I havenā€™t got any side effects at all and itā€™s nearly been 2 weeks. Also I am shedding hair like I do when I am not on any treatments at all.

I know these Indian generics are so cheap it doesnā€™t seem worthwhile to fake them but I canā€™t understand this no side effects thing. No ball ache, no ed, no anxiety, same libido etc etc. I have been taking 50mg zinc picolinate at the same time as the fin at night. Could it be that simple.

My testosterone was permanently low for 2 years after taking duts these last couple of years but clomid restored me to normal levels so I figure what the hell."

Heā€™s a halfwit who deserves to crash imo.

How the fuck can you be a resident of this forum for months, complain of how the stuff had ruined your life and been shown to give you hypogonadal testosterone levels, have to take heavy meds to recover, then go back on an anti-androgen as soon as you recover your health?

Even if he looks like a Klingon, just get a transplant if youā€™re that paranoid!

maybe I am in the minroity with this issue? anyone at all who had this and made improvements?

got an ultrasoundā€¦ came back that i had inflammed epidymis on both testiclesā€¦ doc prescribed anti biotixā€¦ guess we will see what happens.

Heyder- what antibiotic?
I have tremendous pain in the epidimous - left nut especially. I had run a course of antibiotics with no improvement. Something is wrong - it is painful and enlarged and the nut is small and shriveled. Cannot get anyone to help with this - last uroloist said some people just have testicle pain - nothing they can doā€¦

Guys I think I should mention I am am one of the folks on this board that has had a vascectomy

Iā€™ve read his posts on other sites and Iā€™m shocked that heā€™s resuming fin.

He must be out of his frikin mind.

deoxycycline 100mg ā€¦

Has anyone tries HCG drops or lozenges? Any results?

beginning to think this site is uselessā€¦
Not enough sharing of info - too many threads dying - to many personaility conflicts and fights.

these are fake. hcg is injection only.

This is curious and perhaps falls into the adrenals/thyroid theories. Last night was not a very hot night but for some reason it was abit stuffy in my room and I awoke with night sweats - just dripping sweat from head/groin/etc. Went to the john and would you know the balls were ā€œhangingā€ and so much fuller. But I could slepp so I went to my basement which is very cool - woke up this a.m. and back to shrinky-dink.
I know I have atrophy but sometimes when I am hungover or have my body temperature rise my testicle seem to grow - not quite to where they were before but definitely hang bigger and lowerā€¦Penis also.
Any thoughts?

1 Like

The sweats could be related to testosterone/estrogen changes in the body especially if you notice changes in your testicle size. Do you get them frequently?

It would be interesting if we Charted our good days vs nut size. Do we feel any better when they are full?

Ever since I saw someone mention their nuts are deflated after working out I take a look at mine after a work out. They are always small then.

Martin - no, not at all. Last night was atypical as far as nightsweats. But I do notice when body temp is high (or feels high) nut size is much better, shrikage in general is much improved.

Bostin - yes, without a doubt fuller nut days means better overall well being - better fullness/better libido/better mood. Maybe all of us have this to a degree but some of it is far more noticeable given some testicle atrophy. But this is part of my roller-coaster ups and downs right now. Very frustratingā€¦

my testis have def gotten smaller in the past 4-6 months. i also notice a varicrole. interested to see if my LH and testosterone have lowered.

Moonman - what is your Estrogen level??

At the momentā€¦idk, but i have minor nipple puffiness. Nipples r Also more senitive to alcohol now.

However wen the nipple issues started a yr ago my estrogen were all normal/low.

All 5 years prior to this my estrogens were always lowish w no nipple issues.

My nipple issues right now stem from when i was on trt. At the end i tried using triple the dose of tesosterone to see if it would help libido. That made my nipples go crazyā€¦