Short-term Recovery with Choline, Inositol, Cod liver oil, Phenibut

I would try carnivore diet now if i were you. At least for a month, you are in a lucky position, it can even cure you. This is the best natural healing option from what i have understand from years of research. Unfortunateley its not working on some people, like anything else here…

Do you ever felt recovery of your orgasms? I feel like those pelvic floor muscles don’t contract rightly. My orgasms are bad, low sensation and low feeling… and there is no climax feeling\excitement… I don’t know what to do anymore… and my semen is also watery, low.

1 Like

I used to before TRT. TRT seems to have fixed the watery semen issue.

Iam still feeling pretty good. There are still some fluctuations. There are definitely days on those I feel the pfs symptoms in a lesser degree, but my baseline is way better. And there are also days on those I feel 80-90% normal again. I do not take any supplements on a regular basis. I took codliver oil + butteroil capsules, for Vitamin-A and K2, which tend to help a bit.

Iam currently applying a retinoid cream brand name epiduo or “adapalen” in order to combat acne. I wonder if that retinoid because its somewhow related to isotretinoin when it comes to receptor affinity, actually has negative impact on my sexual health. I mean its only a cream and therefore topical, and you cant actually measure the chemical agent in the blood so absorption is very low obviously. But we dont know everything about retinoids and maybe there is an anti-androgenic effect we dont know about yet.

1 Like

Hey man I read a lot of what you wrote but there is a lot I’m confused about - what exactly do you recommend I take ?

Phenibut effects do last till the next day or even longer, it’s boots dopamine and gaba. It doesn’t last sadly unless it was inositol

Thats a really good question.

So the real problem is when you take something and you are likely to refer your improvement to the consumed substance. There is no guarantee that what Ive taken actually improved me in the long run. The major break point was in early august 2019 or something when I took tribulus terrestis, choline+betaine once, and then did heavy alcohol consumption for several days while abstaining from masturbation. This kinda shocked my system into running properly again. I was 100% recovered during that time and feelingbetter than ever despite the alcohol. Tribulus + abstaining from masturbation improved some other dudes in one thread, too. I went off minoxidil too around that time.

Besides that there are supplements which definetly gave me some short tlived improvement:

• betaine
  • choline
    -Vit A (as a combo with the two abov)

-Tribulus terristis (abstain from masturbation too)

• macuna puriens (l-dopa)
  • l-carnitine
  • tyrosine

My current state is somewhat stable. I still fluctuate between certain phases, but I can cope with that pretty well. My semen is still watery and my penis is a bit different I think. Besides that most things are quite normal. I have a pretty high libido nowadays and I think are even got the optical libido back aswell.

Anyone else try this? If all I had to do was pop a few supplements once and binge drink for several days, I’d be overjoyed haha. Still feel stable @hopeless94? Any updates?

stil fine. Sometimes I get worse but my baseline is always sustainble + its always getting better. I think adapalen has something to do with it.

1 Like

Adapalen?

Its a topical retinoid used in acne therapy. Studies suggests that it doesnt enter the bloodstream, but I remain skeptical.

2 Likes

It seems that my recovery entered another stage. I have way too much libido and erections . Its almost absurd. It makes me wonder if Iam about to crash soon.

My current regime is the following:

• choline and betaine (TMG)
  • zinc 25mg (just one week in)
  • probiotics

As far as I can tell the only two pfs symptoms are still there:

• watery semen
  • penis thickness in one particular area, at the bottom, not the shaft.

What improved so far:

• erection quality and sensitivity are restored completly
  • libido is restored completly
  • neurological symptoms subsided I didnt even know I had them. Iam way more productive and energetic almost as if my thyroid changed. During pfs I couldnt even concentrate enough to study properly.
  • penis size is normal again or at least 90%
  • penis shape is more straight now
  • big blue veins I had on the penis disappeared

what me makes me worry:

• I feel like my hormonal balance is more fragile than it used to be. I read somewhere that pfs makes one over sensitive to anti-androgens.
  • my semen never went thick again, and my PFS-crash is already 2 years ago
  • Iam now way too horny, and it doesnt seem to be normal or healthy.
4 Likes

What probiotics do you take?

Did anyone else try choline and betaine?
What does TMG mean?
And what kind of probiotics did you use?

1 Like

perenterol forte

TMG is trimethylglycin.

To sum it up. Today is the best day I felt in a long time. Even the visual arousal issue went away. Women are as attractive as ever to me.

3 Likes

Hey @hopeless94, still doing good?

Just read your thread and unlike your username it gave me a lot of hope.

I’m only 2 months out, but I started with the whole sexual and mental package. I honestly almost didn’t make it out, but now I only have low libido, weird sensitivity and tinnitus.

The supplements you mention seem interesting but I’m afraid to try supplements this soon (2 months after crash).

Would you wait it out? If I ever introduce something safely for a first, what would you pick? Obviously I’ll do my research, but having the opinion of someone that went through it is interesting

I know a guy on Reddit who got 3 months PSSD symptoms after just 1 g Phenibut. Nothing make sense here.

Not sure I’d describe that as a probiotic (Hopeless posted he uses this higher up)

https://www.perenterol.de/www/en/en_Perenterol_forte_250mg_Blister.pdf

Currently feeling not so well. In the last couple of weeks I had several up and downs. A week a go I was 80% normal or so.

My personal experience with pfs is the following:

I developed pfs in October 2018. The first year was the worst year, only minor improvements via supplements that didnt last long. But it gave me hope. My baseline was really low.
Then in August 2019 I had a week or two where I was totally normal again, closest and healthiest I have ever been, it has been described here. Basically I took tribulus and then heavy drinking for couple of days.
In 2020 the improvements stayed longer, my baseline increased. My ability to be visually aroused came back which was the hardest symptom to improve on. I had several phases of hypersexuality.
Now I have good and bad phases alternating.
My semen is still watery to this point, no comparison to pfs and when flaccid the shape of my penis is still different, but everything else is pretty normal again or at least it comes back often.

I dont think that Iam cured. There are still periods where I kinda crash back. But my baseline is way better and more often I can acutally function quite normal sexually. Its just not as reliant. Although this state isnt ideal its somewhat acceptable.

I think I underestimated the degree of my neurological symptoms because I had them for so long now. I have trouble concentrating and studying, lack of moitivation and energy. Iam using phenylpiracetam now for and it does help me apparently.

Iam also very paranoid when it comes to eating or supplementing because I think Iam consuming a anti androgen without knowing that will crash me again.

1 Like