(So I crashed in october 2018. It was very severe for 1-2 weeks, not able to get erections at all, no semen, orgasm duration like 0.1sec, Ieven laughed about this orgasm because it was so ridicilious.
In November I tried acetyl l-carnitin and ginko. later added maca+tribulus. Had frequent strong erections and morning wood, felt like 70% pre pfs, not great, but decent enough to have a normal functioning sex life. After that I got worse and my symptoms were fluctuating, but my supplement intake wasnt frequent, I tried to cycle it, so who knows if I can get permantly gains.)
What did I do?
Yesterday I took betaine, choline+inositol and liver cod oil capsules (essentialy used as a Vit-A source. (credits to @Ozeph)
The day before yesterday I took 1gr phenibut, but its unlikely to have an effect because it should be out of my system.
- Was able to hold a normal erection, full size, even the veins I got recently were somwhat reduced. So these symptoms are all reversible, its all about bloodflow, there doesnt seem to be a structural change in the penile tissue which is permanent. This isnt backed up by science or medicine just my experience since all symptoms that are related to that can get better by far.
- got back almost all sensitivity in my penis. I think this is very severe, because it does feel like pre pfs, no numbness at all.
- increased semen volume, still watery though
- increased libido, pretty huge tbh…Let me explain. Libido as how I define it is very mental, so its getting aroused by female optical triggers and having an urge to have sex. But this libido is just more physical as you wanna masturbate or penetrate something really hard. I cant explain it better. So when I see a sexy female I dont get aroused like before, but as soon Iam aroused more like by some form of physical stimulation its pretty much like before pfs.
- decreased refractory period: 5 ejaculations within 12 hours. (what a weird subject to talk about btw)
Iam not sure if this will help you nor do I know whether I can keep this up. My question is now: Should I continue to supplement or wait and see what happens? This change is so dramatic that I worry if it will shock my system too much.
I know that you cannot generalize medical constitutions, if you take 100 people with an ordinary illness and take some sort of substance that does cure it theorytically, the response rate wont be 100%. But what I know and experienced is that all these symptoms caused by pfs which are related to the penis itself like shrinkage, veins, and erection quality are reversible at least they were for me. And I think that there is hope. Even if I crash again right after this, I will not lose hope, because I experienced what is possible.