Shorgum - improvements

umm thats very interesting, whenever its possible could you post your blood works?

Thank you

Here they are:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10943

What quantity of Sorghum do you eat each day? I’ve finished my fast and I’ve started taking 1 tablespoon a day of Sorghum again.

Typically, 1 pancake (2 full tablespoons of flour) and a side-dish of rice. I don’t have the exact amount. It’s not medicine … I doubt there’s a precise amount, but eat as much as you can. Can’t hurt I guess.

Funny thing is I have been eating less in the last few days, and I don’t feel as good. I also haven’t been eating turmeric because I ran out. Hum … makes me wonder. People who actually recover … do you have to be on some sort of protocol for the rest of your life to keep enjoying the benefits ??? Really feels like our bodies are broken.

We dont know if we have to be like this all the way.

I have a theory is that our bodys adapted to finasteride (5ar inhibition) and changed the hormonal homoestasis to adapt. Maybe if we are continue activating the 5ar enzymes we will change the pfs homoestasis, back to normal pre finasteride estate (out maybe better). When a homoestasis is set is estable.

I have beggining after a month of Sorghum to loose more hair so I guess is because the DHT, so im happy with that. Libido that is the thing that I was missing this last years is back near full mode, and is DHT libido, I know the Dopamine libido, and the Testosterone (high) and DHT (low) libido, but I missed the DHT libido that brings the animal horniness that all missing.

Greetings

i actually rented the original sorghum study to see if it was bs or not. check out attached

Thank you for sharing the study. See that there are some things that inhubit hard 5ar reductase in the foods also. Its good to know Sorghum is sonpotent becauae maybe I will have take it and feeling the effects of the DHT but will not link that to Sorghum.

Im more or less without mental and sexual sides for a month, and still I need to get on more 5ar activators obly with Sorghum and Asparagus at the moment. Morning erections everyday.

First of all you have to say to yourself. Ok I wanna cure from this situation. This is not magic, but you havento make the decision.

Okay, I see some really disturbing things from the study:

C. Tinctorius extra (AKA Safflower oil) and O. Sativa extract (AKA Rice) are 5ar inhibitors at a concentration of 0.1mg/ml. Now I can’t read the rest of the study so I don’t know what that means and how that translates to diet. I don’t know anyone whose had a crash from eating rice, but safflower oil I’d steer clear of.

@huhohyeaok: Are they injecting the extracts into cell cultures?

@BeLikeWater: How many stalks of asparagus are you eating each day? Are you eating them raw? I ate 40 stalks in a day and all I could taste in my mouth was asparagus, it was so disgusting.

dont know if you paid for it or not but its free in sci-hub.io . instead donate that money to sci-hub they need it to battle for soemthing that should be free: knowledge…in this case knowledge coming from papers whose authors have already paid to make the study, and to publish it

this is an in vitro study. would be interesting to see a in vivo…

Im just eating one o two each other day. 40 lol.

Probably because he didnt knew about that site as I didnt knew about that site. Lets see if we can find the paper there!

This site was a need! Paying for research was the most stupid thing ever for the huminatity.

If u didnt know about sci hub, u didnt know about lib-gen either.

Have a look

To any of you who have tried this. Did you have testicular atrophy? If so did this (shorgum) help?

Testicles are pretty normal looking. Sometimes very small (when penis seems like it wants to retract), but typically fairly normal, so I can’t answer.

Hello there. Just to communicate one thing. I think the best way of eating Sorghum and asparagus is raw. For Sorghum I will put around 5 teaspoons or maybe more in a glass of water with a little vinega on it. Wait 2 hours fornthem to get sift and then just it them normally.

My status is getting better and better as time passes. I practicallt have no more anxiety and I have morning erections every day, orgams ae bettet and I dont a strange sensation in my spine that seemed that my soine was weak somehow.

Hi.

Feeling 100x100 the basic pillar has been 5ar activation. I had a protocol for other things all. Feeling recovered for now. Still minir details that im working on itm Imnhappy because I managed it without extremly difficult diets and just activating 5ar. Thanks god.

thought you were cured months ago?

Hey belikewater! How are you?! Can you state your exact protocol? I have started eating sorgo 4 days ago, and nothing yet, will keep you updated!

I see a lot of talk in this thread about rice being a dht inhibitor. Does anyone have any info/suggestions regarding quinoa or corn? Are they also an inhibitor?

brown rice inhibits 5ar. white rice is fine