Maybe if there was a way to lower 5ar very low. Then slowly taper it up and stop the immune system attack.
Guys have gone back on fin and felt amazing for a day or so then bad. Sadly u can’t taper off fin.
Maybe a herbal 5ari that can lower 5ar right down till the body stops attacking it. Then slowly taper off. Saw palmetto berry powder (not extract ) maybe
But best way it seems is to fix the autoimmunity via the gut. Firstly by eradicating chronic infections then repairing the microbiome to raise T-reg cells and calm the immune response.
Sadly alot of infections go undertectedd in the biofilm so it takes a skilled practioner.
Brongfogboy has recovered after a long journey of optimizing his microbiome. His last stage of recovery involved antibiotics which must of eradicated some stealth infections which were causing the autoimmunity, thus restoring hormone function in all cells .
The immune system trumps the endocrine system. If you have good T & E level with no results don’t waste anymore time with hormones. The problem is the immune system. We are in the autoimmune era.
Autoimmune diseases are characterised by 3 things:
- A chronic infection.
- An immune system over responding to that chronic infection.
- Tissue damage caused by the immune system.
Our immune system has 2 strategies…
- Special Forces for close quarter combat. Not much use when the enemy is hiding and
- Aerial bombing. The problem with bombing has always been indiscrimamnt damage. That will be made worse if the enemy is wearing a similar uniform to our troops. It may be that why the immune system sometime attacks the myelin sheath (MS), the joints (rheumatoid arthritis) the muscles and ligaments (lupus), Enzymes (PFS/Statins) the thyroid (Hashimotos)… is that the cells of those tissues are antigenically similar to the outer coat of the organism.
Note too that these infections have developed 2 very powerful tools to prevent attack:
- Biofilms- a layer of mucous they cover themselves in to prevent antibiotics getting to them.
- They damage our mitochondria. Our immune syetm is very energy dependent. Does not matter how many tanks and fighter planes we have if there is no petrol to fuel them.
“Now, researchers at Temple University School of Medicine (TUSM) have shown that bacterial communities that form biofilms play a role in the development of the autoimmune disease systemic lupus erythematosus – a discovery that may provide important clues about several autoimmune ailments.”
- Anybody with an autoimmune disease should be tested for a chronic infection.
- Treatment of a chronic infection should involve biofilm dissolution and mitochondrial repair.
neuroscientistnews.com/resea … uto-immune
Feel free to continue this discussion in the official pfs autoimmune thread on solve pfs solvepfs.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=926