Sage Therapeutics Clinical trial of SAGE-217 (Zuranolone)

Not concerned that it might be fake, just with purity and contaminants.

You say theft, but it’s these drugs, these multinationals and their buddies in the FDA that took away our lives.

1 Like

Not to mention these companies pillage the commons and public research universities for their IPs and patents too to artificially hike up drug prices

1 Like

I don’t care about the morality or economics. Great for us. Let’s get it tested. I’m happy to pitch in if someone knows how to do drug testing.

2 Likes

Yeah, I might pitch in to set up something

1 Like

For all we know Baylor is another false negative and our harping on about it only hurts ourselves for getting new studies done. Its many years past the time we should have moved past Baylor.

2 Likes

Wait, this one has to be administered intravenously, right? Yup, via a 60 hour infusion.

i heard you the first time.

still i am anxious for it

Point was that if admins are shutting down threads it might be for a good reason

Because the conversations lead to nothing productive, not because they aren’t expecting anything.

As if most of the conversations here go somewhere :joy:

Is this a good IV stand, guys?

Can it withstand the speeds of a treadmill?

Does anyone know how to sign up for the SAGE-217 clinical trials? Does one have to go through a doctor?

1 Like

This is the only Sage trial that men can currently sign up for that it still recruiting

1 Like

I don’t think any other drug could do as much damage as Fin has done to us.

1 Like

Im thinking of starting a new thread to discuss the possibility of me becoming a lab rat, and try and buy some Zuranolone (Which btw. can be bought at a much lower price than the 50.000 euro mentioned above. I already contacted a chinese chemical company, which is defnitely legit, and by no means inferior to chemical companies operating in europe, i even doubt that they get lots of stuff from china, and then sell it at much higher prices)…Its not that im crazy rich, but 1 month supply of this stuff is doable without me thinking about starving after that…I have lots of doubts, thoughts, worries about such experiment, and if i will go through it, then i need the help of this community to stand beside me (And PLEASE i dont want to be misjudged by any means, im neither asking for money (I have a very good paying job, and im donating regularly to the Foundation), nor promoting any chinese companies or suggesting any thing for others to try)…The only thing im asking for, is some kind of psychological support (Or someone to slap me on the face, and tell me that i shouldnt do it)…Im really confused…HELP!

3 Likes

I would support your decision. I have a lot of respect for the guys willing to take these illegal drugs in hopes of finding a cure.

4 Likes

You have my cautious support 100%. The thing is, I personally have qualms if it won’t further lead to depletion of natural allo production and other safety concerns. Maybe we can pool some money for third party lab testing for purity first at least though?

3 Likes

you got my 200% support. DM me whenever you want even if you want to talk about something random.

3 Likes

I’ll support you as well but have it tested before using it!

1 Like