Sage Therapeutics Clinical trial of SAGE-217 (Zuranolone)

What are some T/DHT analogs?

Allo itself doesn’t seem to cause any tolerance in hypnotic effects (promotes falling and staying asleep) when administered to rats for 5 days straight, unlike benzodiazepines: https://www.nature.com/articles/1395685

1 Like

Many of the commonly known anabolic steroids on market. Deca, dbol, tren, mastron etc… It should be noted that many people experience permanent side effects (personality changes, changes in response to other drugs like Clomid) after taking some of these substances, the main one being tren. probably because tren is so powerful…

I think if it cut off allo productions in normal level healthy people, then the folks with normal allo levels in mild depression that took sage, would then have trd depression instead of mild because it would cause their allo levels to crash

Yeah those don’t seem like good example of not producing tolerance. Deca dick etc. people get rekt on those.

Actually, now that I think of it and read a little, it does seem like “Deca Dick” and PFS are maybe the same thing. Discussion of neurosteroids and Deca Dick

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, true the symptoms might be the same but I’m pretty sure Deca dick is fixable with TRT.

Its not. I have a friend with deca dick. He can take 2 gram of test does fuck all too him.

1 Like

Tolerance in the sense of psychotropic drugs. I can take morphine for pain at the same dose and eventually I won’t feel a thing. On the other hand Drugs like deca will continue to bind to receptors and produce anabolic results no matter how long the patient chooses to use deca. Unfortunately playing with hormones does seem to throw anyones body out of homeostasis causing side effects. If you want an even more interesting read look up Tren dick. It’s theorized that overstimulation of the CNS with a hugely androgenic steroid like tren causes the body to adapt by desensitizing androgen receptors across the body. Many tren uses report erectile dysfunction for months (and up to a year) after the cessation of use. come to think about it there are many studies showing that even after one cycle of anabolic steroids the body never really returns to normal homeostatic T levels even with proper PCT. Just food for thought…

Precisely what do you mean by the term “fuck all”? Confused here

1 Like

It’s a British term

It means “nothing”

That car is worth “fuck all”

2 Likes

Some interesting news from sage

4 Likes

ill read through fully later

would you mind giving me a summary of what you undertood if you can?

2 Likes

what are these 5+ enzymes?

When do you think this will be out?

1 Like

I’m confused, you can actually purchase Zuranolone (for lab purpose only). Has anyone tried…?

I just read that it finished phase 3.
Wonder if it will be approved.

2 Likes

Its now officially FDA approved and should be available. Should be easy to get prescription for it.

I want to try this while doing intense daily exercises as I originally crashed after intense work out (exercise increased GABA and Glutamate).

3 Likes

It’s only avaliable for post partum depression as of now right? Might not be so easy to get a prescription unless you got that?

And what’s the price? Usually these new meds are really pricey in USA.

Also what dosage and length would (maybe) work for PFS. We don’t know.

1 Like

Unfortunately the news just came out that it was not approved for MDD. Stock price dropped 50%