Rest in Peace, Marc James Turner (1985-2022)

RIP Marc,

Going by Marc’s picture it looks like he didn’t even need fin.

It always seems to be people with little or no hair loss who get PFS the worst.

4 Likes

Rip, these are horrible News, I just can’t get why after so many years there is no real interest in creating a drug against pfs/Pas etc… But still like someone mentioned elsewhere Iam certain that there would be gene treatments against typical illnesses like high blood pressure, thyroid problems, diabetis but pharma is too greedy. They rather sell their pills. I am done. Hopefully we still have a chance to find out the real mechanisms of Pfs.

Dear member please continue to contribute to PFS Network. There is Nothing else we can do.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Sugarhouse and @Toughluck24. Heart breaking to read but I’m glad Mark had the community to lean on during his battle with PFS.

We’re incredibly lucky to have you both in the community and my deepest condolences to Mark’s family :heart:

6 Likes

See you on the other side brother <3

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss.
A good friend of mine passed away last year as well.
It is hard to come to terms with.

My condolence to the family and all his friends.
It angers and saddens to hear that he lost his life. From what you described he seemed to love living and enjoying his time.

Rest In Peace.

Thank you for sharing sugarhouse.
Best wishes for you mate.

5 Likes

I’ve made another donation in Marc’s honor through his fundraiser. His story might help raise more awareness.

Rest in peace, brother.

We’ll keep fighting for you and everyone else suffering from PFS as long as we can.

12 Likes

RIP to Marc and all the others that have fallen casualties to this condition

5 Likes

I wanted to leave a comment here because it’s easy to forget about those we have lost to this condition. But that shouldn’t be the case. Marc’s life had value and we should never forget how criminal it is that something so destructive took him from his loved ones. Senseless loss of life. I hope we one day see justice for people like Marc.

18 Likes

Can’t believe it’s already been 1 year. RIP brother. You will never be forgotten.

13 Likes

I wish Marc was around to see the progress we’re making. I look forward to when there is real justice for Marc and everyone else taken by this garbage drug.

8 Likes

The victims of the pharma giants Bayer, Höchst now Sanofi Aventis got their right in the 6. Nuremberg Trail the IG Farben crimes in the second world war. The mankind thought it was the end of chem and pharma crimes forever.

MERCK is responsible for 55.000 Vioxx death and our destroyed lives, I hope the perpetrators once have to pay for all the death cases and their lie and hide of all the dangerous effects the knew from the beginning.

7 Likes

I never got to know Marc but I am so sorry for what he had to endure. It is beyond everything I could imagine, that despite all their pain and suffering he and his family did so much for this community. RIP

7 Likes

RIP Marc, you will never be forgotten. Your friend Gep was talking to me about you just the other day. Your memory lives on. One day we will see justice.

6 Likes

I can relate to the pain, because so am I. My emotions are on the verge of collapse, the constant physical changes and pain, the despair of the unknown, the psychological and physical ravages of this poison make me want to leave this world!

6 Likes

Rest in peace, Marc. Never had the pleasure of getting to know him but he seemed to be a wonderful human being. He did not deserve this cruel fate; we’re going to get justice.

6 Likes

Everyone, come here so we can all talk about how we want to die when you feel this. I’m ready to die too, but I also don’t want any of you guys to go.

3 Likes

RIP Marc. Miss talking to you mate.

3 Likes

This was the only interaction I had with the Titanic:

It feels weird reading it again.

It also feels weird reading my earlier post in this topic again:

7 Likes