Rest in Peace, Marc James Turner (1985-2022)

Beautiful posts @Sugarhouse and @Toughluck24!

By all accounts Marc was a fantastic guy whose life ended way too early. He was a great supporter of our cause and even in death he supports our cause via his friends and family.

It’s devastating to know that all over the world young men have their lives destroyed in a moment, sometimes not even knowing what hit them. It’s our mission to raise awareness to prevent more of these tragedies, to find help for those of us already suffering and to keep the memory of those alive who were destroyed by this condition.

Rest in peace, Marc!

12 Likes

My condolences to friends and family. This is so sad :disappointed: and shocking. Let us all be together as a family.

6 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Utterly devastated to read this sad news.
My deepest condolences to his family and those who knew him.
I truly wish somehow we could have been there and helped him get through this somehow.

Many of us lose hope and strength. As I read this news it is hard to say we
must stay strong and not lose hope. But I want us to.

5 Likes

Such sad news. Rest in peace, Marc. Sorry to everyone that knew him personally. Here to chat if anyone wants to.

4 Likes

Rest in peace, brother.

What makes this even sadder is those who are responsible are experiencing living in mansions, riding in limousines, living into old age, being rich, having hot wives/girlfriends/mistresses, and so on - what they took from him.

10 Likes

Heartbreaking news, and I echo @Sugarhouse: enough is enough. I think it’s remarkable that he left behind a fundraising campaign for research, but a shame it had to come to that.

My thoughts are with his friends and family.

Though I didn’t know him personally, I contributed today, directly to the network, in his honor.

I’m sure others have done the same, and hope more will continue to.

8 Likes

:sob: :sob:

3 Likes

I have another $5000 USD pledged that I will personally donate later in the year, once it’s available. I will be doing that in Marc’s honour.

10 Likes

And so let’s stay together all united in one movement like propecia help. There are many different forums, that’s OK.

But only in one big unit, we get full awareness for all the horrible post drug syndromes. It haven’t been suicides, victims have been “murdered” (sacrificed) for profit. (Over 25 years there is no clear advice about the long lasting side effects on the leaflets, only lingual gaslighting.)

I saw first destructive comments to this dramatical topic and about PH. Solidarity is the way to fight against this murder drugs and their system.

6 Likes

RIP Marc,

Going by Marc’s picture it looks like he didn’t even need fin.

It always seems to be people with little or no hair loss who get PFS the worst.

4 Likes

Rip, these are horrible News, I just can’t get why after so many years there is no real interest in creating a drug against pfs/Pas etc… But still like someone mentioned elsewhere Iam certain that there would be gene treatments against typical illnesses like high blood pressure, thyroid problems, diabetis but pharma is too greedy. They rather sell their pills. I am done. Hopefully we still have a chance to find out the real mechanisms of Pfs.

Dear member please continue to contribute to PFS Network. There is Nothing else we can do.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Sugarhouse and @Toughluck24. Heart breaking to read but I’m glad Mark had the community to lean on during his battle with PFS.

We’re incredibly lucky to have you both in the community and my deepest condolences to Mark’s family :heart:

6 Likes

See you on the other side brother <3

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss.
A good friend of mine passed away last year as well.
It is hard to come to terms with.

My condolence to the family and all his friends.
It angers and saddens to hear that he lost his life. From what you described he seemed to love living and enjoying his time.

Rest In Peace.

Thank you for sharing sugarhouse.
Best wishes for you mate.

5 Likes

I’ve made another donation in Marc’s honor through his fundraiser. His story might help raise more awareness.

Rest in peace, brother.

We’ll keep fighting for you and everyone else suffering from PFS as long as we can.

12 Likes

RIP to Marc and all the others that have fallen casualties to this condition

5 Likes

I wanted to leave a comment here because it’s easy to forget about those we have lost to this condition. But that shouldn’t be the case. Marc’s life had value and we should never forget how criminal it is that something so destructive took him from his loved ones. Senseless loss of life. I hope we one day see justice for people like Marc.

18 Likes

Can’t believe it’s already been 1 year. RIP brother. You will never be forgotten.

13 Likes

I wish Marc was around to see the progress we’re making. I look forward to when there is real justice for Marc and everyone else taken by this garbage drug.

8 Likes