Recovery Stories Outside Propeciahelp

Let’s feed this topic with recovery stories outside of propeciahelp? Preferably from people who are not known users of this forum. Let’s gather something like reports from people on YouTube, Amazon, Facebook, etc. pages. I start with two.

1. User who claims to have cured PFS using this Tribulus (comments section): https://www.amazon.com/Tribulus-Terrestris-Extract-Powder-Testosterone/dp/B01M26LT35#aw-udpv3-customer-reviews_feature_div

“Reversed PFS in THREE DAYS.

I cannot say enough about this. To give you a bit of background, I’m a 34 year old male whose sexual function was utterly destroyed by finasteride/Propecia. I’m not going to go into the entire history of what post finasteride syndrome is, and I assume many of you looking into buying Tribulus know exactly what it is.

I had all the classic symptoms. Brain fog. Inability to concentrate. Feeling low-grade depression constantly. Next to no sensitivity in my genitals. Feeling dissociated and never present. No energy. No interest in sex at all. Look, it’s as simple as this. No active 34 year old man should have to be having ED discussions with his physician.

All of that changed in three days. I went from barely able to get an erection to having 4 very pleasurable orgasms on the third day. I haven’t had that sort of performance since I was 19 or 20 years old. Day 1 I felt no difference. Day 2 I noticed a bit more energy, but credited that to having a good night’s sleep (did I mention this stuff helps you sleep better, too?) But on day 3, I felt like my old self. That fog, that mental barrier that kept me feeling a distance from myself had totally lifted.

I have not made any drastic life changes since beginning this. I’m not a gym rat, I just make sure to walk 3-5 miles a day and do my best to watch what I eat (that’s always been the case.) I haven’t introduced any other supplements or medications. The common denominator in how I feel is Tribulus, period, end of sentence. I’ll be interested to see if this has any effects on my weight loss endeavors. I could stand to lose about 30 pounds.

PFS is a very real, complex and multi-faceted thing - as is the human body. Therefore, understand that I can’t promise this will work for you…but for me? I’ll never be without this stuff again. The results have been amazing and far too great to chalk it up to just being a placebo. Yeah, yeah. I read the thing on Healthline where it says it doesn’t raise testosterone in humans. Respectfully, I don’t care what the article says. I know how I feel and I know it’s working. And quite frankly, if you think big pharma doesn’t have millions and millions of dollars wrapped up in trying to cover up just how severely finasteride has destroyed mens’ lives, you’re fooling yourself. This stuff WORKS. The supplement is making real changes in my body and mind, and it feels incredible. I feel like I have my life back.”

1. Someone named “Drwillpowers” ​​stating that he cured several patients using progesterone and pregnanolone rectally.
1 Like

I PM’d his Reddit I hope he responds.

How the hell does pregnanolone and progesterone work any better rectally? No homo but I’d stick anything up my ass to be cured lol :joy: does it absorb better or something?

3 Likes

If he answers, please let us know.

1 Like

That doctor seems shady though I’ve never heard of any doctor who can fix PFS aside from the guys that got lucky on TRT.

This guy is already doing that

Alright I’ll check out the thread

Regarding the first recovery, many people feel much better for a few days, then return to baseline PFS symptoms. That could be that user’s experience, especially since he posted 3 days after trying it without any other follow up we can see.

Dr. WillPowers is a DO, and you can find some of his work on YouTube. He specializes in transgender medicine. Even though he says rectal all/progesterone has recovered some people, you should take it with a grain of salt.

• if you are using 200mg of rectal P and have decent levels LH and FSH should be falling to near zero. This makes T fall to like 20. Coupled with estrogen levels where you say they are having a T in the hundreds is impossible.

Run the LH and FSH*

That is a comment by him regarding the effects of rectal progesterone. He is saying it makes your testosterone crash to zero as a result of rectal progesterone. This may have helped some PFS patients out, but I’m guessing could hurt others.

3 Likes

Sounds pretty risky. If all my plans fail, maybe one day I will try that.

My problem now is that tomorrow should arrive the progesterone cream that I bought. I will not use rectally, but I am tempted to use low doses (in my belly or arms) for a few days. Prog and Cortisol are the only hormones below the range in my exams. My God, all these feedbacks are so complicated.

“200mg of progesterone and (still testing 50mg of DHEA) used rectally every night at bedtime for a few weeks. It seems to really help a lot of people.”

I’ll probably give his treatment a shot to be honest (maybe), he doesn’t seem like he’s doing this for some monetary or personal gains. People on here have also reported success with progesterone and DHEA so it could be worth a shot.

Thoughts everyone?

Hmm I presume that only works because our body just doesn’t like androgens anymore. Pretty useless then really I could just stop pinning my TRT and get the same results with how low my LH/FSH is anyway, lame.

Who wouldn’t rectally take a med every night to fix PFS :joy: but of course its likely to good to be true :pensive:

He explained nothing about how long this treatment lasts? Did he say anything about what to do after testosterone is near 0? After we drop testosterone, what should we do? Sit and wait or use something like Clomid to stimulate LH and FSH? This Dr. should be sensitized and come here to explain his theories …

1 Like

I’ve sent him a follow up PM asking pretty much everything you’ve said here, I’ll let you know if he answers

3 Likes

He responded…

“no, the objective is to give the precuror to allopregnenolone so that you restore what finasteride screwed up. Once feeling better you stop it. This is irrelevant to trans hormone therapy. Ive done it in cis men.”

Further thoughts on this treatment?

2 Likes

Did you say the amount of success he’s had with this treatment? it sounds far to good to be true. Plus getting a doctor to prescribe that for me would be a headache in itself

I can aquire what he wants on the blackmarket but I don’t even know whether its worth a shot. He says he has a few patients that felt better, that could be true but this is pfs very easy to slightly feel better from placebo then go back to horrible pfs baseline

1 Like