Rb26dett Story with 5-HTP

Do you think the receptor sensitivity is fluctuating?

Mine certainly do. Lots of factors hormone levels, what I’ve eaten, what I’ve done physically all come into play

insane what we suffer from, pure living hell man

2 Likes

Yes mate its absolute hell. Every second of every day. Don’t know how we do it.

and its hard to cope with this complete lock down by covid. Cant go to gym, nor to drink with friends on a weekend. Only stayin home and see my balls leftover muscles slowly disappearing … Sorry Rb26dett dont wanna hijack your thread

1 Like

If u look at this theory carefully, we classic pfs sufferers feel very bad when we are encountered with very high levels of androgens. Whenever i exersice with heavy weights, i feel little bit good for few hrs and after that in next morning, i feel way way worse, this wasn’t the case before pfs. Some scientists should read and try to understand this above theory of how did @pal recover from overloading his body with dht. What was the actual mechanism behind it. I don’t think our cure is that tough, it’s just that no one is willing to take us seriously. Protocols like these must be tried on rat models.

1 Like

I don’t believe in @pal story.
You are too gullible and naive.
That guy is clearly a member who joined the forum with a VPN and made up this story to get the naïve to test his theory. It doesn’t take long to figure it out.

I didn’t say we should believe him or not… why am i gullible! I am never going to do this protocol. I Just wanted these types of protocols to be performed by scientists in rat models and see whether there is some sort of mechanism where androgen receptors gets resensitized again. It’s obvious no one should try such protocols without knowing its mechanism, but these types of theories can be helpful to scientists for finding some cures for us.

1 Like

interestingly im not sure if im worse after weight lifting. what i can say, 1-2h feeling more fresh after, but severe fatigue (which i have since pfs) returns with vengance after

1 Like

I can relate.

Today is the third day of water fasting. As I expected, I have no improvement, on the contrary, the dryness of my skin has increased and also the weakness. The mind seems even more clouded. This confirms the theory that all these crazy attempts to improve can only work on mild cases, for severe cases there is nothing feasible. Douglasmich was right. He was one of the smartest people who ever wrote on this forum. I would like to be religious, at least I would have believed that he is in a better place …

1 Like

@Rb26dett well done it’s not easy you might get an improvement anytime soon. Don’t give up mate you’ve come this far how long are you planning to fast?

I think I’ll eat something tonight, because otherwise I risk fainting. I feel weaker and weaker. I’ve gotten drastically worse in the past few days. I believe my damage is irreversible. Maybe only chemotherapy and then stem cells could help me

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that. A few of us are on the brink. Its a horrific situation. I fasted for a few days weeks ago and felt faint, dizzy, weak, headaches and nausea etc. However I ate a lot when
I gave up.
I felt slightly better for a couple of days. Hopefully u get s bit of a lift

I’m pretty sure that my situation is an autoimmune disiese. Now, read this

1 Like

I’ve seen this before. One or two believe chemo would help us and im in agreement unfortunately we’ll never get our hands on it. Some may think it’s madness but when your at the point of complete and utter desperation!!!

After the fasting period, I started eating only in a paleo way, so meat, vegetables, potatoes and fruit, excluding pasta, bread, sugar, gluten, eggs, legumes … Unfortunately I don’t get better. I keep getting worse. Now I can no longer recognize my room, I feel disoriented, I do not recognize myself in the mirror. It’s terrible. Apparently, the diet only works in milder cases. Also I have very severe pain in my knees and tighs, I feel like my legs are going to break at any moment, due to the weight they are holding.

Why is all this happening to me? I don’t want to die.

1 Like

Jeez @Rb26dett this is horrendous it really is. I don’t know what to suggest sometimes it’s been a day or two after fasting to feel a slight improvement for me. Hang In there lots of water :heartbeat:

I think joking around with fasting and dieting messed up my situation further. I feel terrible, I can’t get out of bed, I can’t organize my thoughts. It seems to be just a spirit, as if you are not in the world. I can’t talk to anyone. Talking makes my headache worse.

1 Like

@Rb26dett sorry to hear this. I hope things lift a bit for you soon. I’m sorry I have no advice or suggestions other than to wait it out, time always seems to be the only answer which will bring round a degree of stability. Hang in there mate it will return even though it’s shitty at best