Rb26dett Story with 5-HTP

No problem
Did you try to just rely on the diet and not on supplements?
Because from what I’ve read the supplements you have tried can be quite powerful/harmful, tribulus use seems to be controversial, and from experience zinc in a high dose can indeed increase hair loss… maybe they are throwing away the benefits of the diet.

Sorry to hear that , are you sure you crashed on tribulus and not another substance ? which brand of tribulus did you use ?

1 Like

Total T 5,93ng/ml… Range 249-836
. Free T 45,00pg/ml… Range 40-200

Inst free T extremely low? How was you SHBG and albumin? Is almost rock bottom. I dont think anyone would feel ideal on 5ng/dl for free T. My lab range for free T was up to 40 ng/dl, is quiet variable. You case may be just hypoandrogenism.
The psychiatrist said that my depression is reactive, i.e. it depended on my condition (PFS / PSSD), therefore it would be wrong to adopt drug therapy.

he recognized pssd lol

After a month of low dose TRT gel, I can say I didn’t see any great improvement.

If you go trt route, you go all in or nothing. Half assing is useless.you are making a fool of yourself whit this cautious approach.
You have to done a perfect trial on T before saying" I didn’t not work!"

I’m still wondering how tribulus fucked up my mind.
I was still able to play videogames and watch TV before tribulus.
I can’t work.
I can’t describe how terribile are my neurological symptoms.
Tribulus is a terrible “supplement”, like saw palmetto, but with a different mechanism.
I think that tribulus made more damages than SSRI, in my experience.

I think the problem’s root ain’t tribulus or any other supplement , the root is the drug which triggered your condition , in a PFS person some supplements may make the situation worse but they’re not the cause , i crashed on zinc 8months into PFS and it made things worse for me too @Rb26dett

1 Like

I’m a mechanic. I love my job, but I forgot a lot of things about the work. I can’t work anymore.
Before tribulus I was still able to work.
I can’t understand.
I want my brain back.
I don’t care about orgasm, at the moment.
I just want be able to work.

1 Like

Which brand of tribulus did you take ? things will be back to normal for you , try to do an intermittent fasting to boost your recovery , many users on here were cured from their neuro-sympthoms through fasting @Rb26dett

Tribulus does no more damage than SSRI. You are simply too much damaged, so your body is sensitive/paradox to such substances. Tribulus actually gave me a good time in terms of libido and well being, but I could swear that it made me feel worse after I stopped. My baseline regarding libido was not good as before, maybe it was also the Ginkgo (5HT1 agonist), I took them together.

It would be enough for me to go back to my pre-tribulus level and take my life back into my hands. Now, however, I am completely disabled.l

I think you should consider water fasting , it has helped many people on the physical/mental sides of things @Rb26dett

I already tried it. Doesen’t help.

1 Like

You need to try something , did you read the thread i started about the hcg protocol ? check this

I don’t believe that HCG can help someone with real syndrome. Maybe it is dangerous. If someone has just low T, it works, but in our situation, you just risk to worse the situation (like me with tribulus).

1 Like

The user has been suffering from pfs for years like us , he thinks that a long cycle of HCG alone help the body and the endocrine system to rebalance it slef

We haven’t a problem on the endocrine system.

Do you think ? the drugs we’ve crashed on all have an impact on the endocrine system , fina , saw palmato , accutane all are 5ar inhibitor , they block dht and the damage/dysfunction start from there , i don’t believe in the genes damage thing , if it was the case then no pfs user would’ve ever recovered , we’ve seen people improving just by taking herbs

1 Like

5-ari just start the immune response. Is a trigger, not the cause.

I know it’s the trigger but what do you think the problem is ? do you believe in the genes damage thing ? personnaly i don’t

You don’t want to believe it, but you really fear it. Unfortunately, the theory of genetic damage is much more plausible than that of the endocrine disorder. I have a transsexual friend who told me about his process during hormone medications and confirmed that although he suffered, he didn’t come close to our level of suffering. I think ours is a multifactorial disorder, with an autoimmune matrix. Almost as if my body were attacking all kinds of androgenic activities. Every time my testosterone levels increase, I get worse. Tribulus (which has done me more damage than antidepressants) contains protodioscin, the latter increases the autoimmune response of the androgen receptor. I have never taken 5-ari and yet they are one of the most serious cases.

1 Like

I don’t fear it because i believe that whatever the cause is it’s still reversible (since many people have recovered or improved ) , i think transexuals’s case is very different to ours and we can’t draw any comparison , they took pure hormonal stuff whilst we took powerful drugs who crosse the brain-blood barrier , i believe that our issue is down to a neuro-androgenic disorder , hence why many people respond positively to differents herbs and hormon therapies , also i think that the condition didn’t affect us all in the same manner that’s why we respond differently to differents things