"prostate symptoms" are really pelvic floor/perinium?

Nice. Was he on a PFS or Accutane forum?

VERY INTERESTING! (And why don’t we do both?) This probably would have been very healthy for our prostate/adrenal health and male hair loss even before we got PFS.

For starters look up “psoas muscle” and “pelvic floor muscles” (stretches or exercises) on youtube or image search.

tcmpoints.com/conception-vessel- … v1-huiyin/
It’s very hard to find an acupuncturist willing to do this point (especially if you’re male). However they will sell you a moxi stick with which you can loosen up the area at home.

melmagazine.com/self-help-patro … 9abf883804

What do you recommend? Is there a book or video on this?

Much of the info and exercises on this are for pregnant women

It looks like there is some good information here but the thread is huge.

Making information accessible will mean more people can try things out and we will be able to see what is helpful for more people.

Could someone post a separate guide on how to do the stretches?

I’ll do it once I’ve read everything through if nobody else feels comfortable with it.

1 Like

Hey all. I wanted to post an update in this thread.

I recently went to a physical therapist that does internal work “i.e. intra-rectal massage”. She noted that I had severe tension in my pelvic floor muscles. We hooked up bio-feedback and it also showed the same. After 20 minutes of relaxation, diaphragmatic breathing, etc. I was able to cut it by about 1/3 but was still around the moderate/high level of tension. The massage itself didn’t seem to help a ton, but I was only able to do 3 or so sessions due to my insurance not being in network.

Would muscle relaxers help? I’m wondering if my pleasureless orgasms have something to do with pelvic tension like you describe.

In my experience no. Alpha blockers seem to help relax that area though.

Just wondering if anyone had used a PEMF or ICEs device on the hip. I’m going to try the ICEs for a week.

Did the therapy you’ve done so far alleviate any symptoms?

It’s hard to say because I was only able to do 3-4 sessions ($100 per session since it wasn’t “in-network”). But if you made me say yes or no, I would say no. I actually feel the stretches I have been doing alleviated them more. And the alpha blockers do too.

How many of you daily tried to do yoga? I was doing it last winter and i remember getting erections while doing the bridge pose in this video. This channel is very effective and beneficial. I suggest everyone to try it at least 5 times to feel their pelvic floor- mind connection. I will start again to do them.

Exactly, i wonder this too. I feel like those muscles are not working properly and this may be the cause of many sexual symptoms… I get some pains and discomfort while ejaculating! It feels like those muscles tries to push out the semen but the semen is very less and they make me hurt… you have this too?

I don’t have pain I just have zero pleasure

1 Like

Has anyone ever tried prostate stimulation? I did this when I was tested for prostatitis in the urology department. There was no orgasm and no erections. I believe my prostate and surrounding muscles have lost their function.

did you get benefit from pelvic therapist?

2 Likes

Did they found anything on your prostate? Any bad bacteria? What did they say? Im going to test my prostate monday.

If all of those nerves end there do we have some kind of nerve damage too? Jesus… anyone tested for nerve or tissue damage for PC muscles and nerves?

Jesus christ his story is exactly same as me. I can’t believe! Even the alcohol stuff and convincing yourself…
I really need to talk with this guy, where did you find it @moonman1 can you give any links to him? Thanks.

The doctor said that I tested my prostate fluid and showed no negative signs.