PropeciaHelp's only Coronavirus Vaccine topic. Read before posting

I’ve had 2 doses of the AZ vaccine.

No ill effects of any significance. Felt under the weather the day after the first dose, warned I might feel worse after the second, but it was less of an issue than the first.

I suggest you prepare yourself to feel a bit rough tomorrow (perhaps get some snacks ready now in case you don’t feel up to preparing food!) and try and make sure you keep yourself hydrated. I’ve heard people recommend paracetamol before bed.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, tips @Greek

1 Like

Got my second dose of Moderna about 4 months ago. Have had no issues from it.

1 Like

Into day 3’ post the vaccine interestingly while I had a sore shoulder eye pressure and headaches my gum pain dropped off, I had more energy and anxiety lowered a few notches. As the covid sides are wearing off the afore mentioned have returned with a vengeance. Again this says to me the immune system is a big player in Pfs. I e. It was temporarily distracted by the vaccine.

1 Like

Curious who here has PAS ( post accutane syndrome) and has been vaccinated and what vaccine they took? As fin and acc work by different mechanisms I think its good to state what caused your condition and what vaccine you took.

This will greatly aid me in making a decision as I have gone from no way I’m taking to slightly maybe possibly considering it if others who suffer with PAS like me are okay

1 Like

Everyone has a substance indicator by their name now, unfortunately, nobody in this thread with an I(sotretinoin) indicator aside from you, @hippydoof.

But there’s one relevant post here:

1 Like

Quick update: Both myself and @axolotl received our first dose of the Pfizer vaccine recently which did not have any impact on PFS in either case, and the only tangible side effect either of us experienced was pain at the site of injection.

For any U.K. patients who may be unaware, people over the age of 25 are now eligible for vaccinations so I would encourage those of you who qualify to book as soon as you can. It’s a very simple process that’s done via the NHS website.

2 Likes

Got both Pfizer shots. No adverse reactions. I took dut and then later got PFS from Saw P. Got worse from a second round of Saw P. So far no adverse reactions to the vaccine for me

3 Likes

Had first Pfizer shot yesterday. Other than a sore arm, no noticeable effects.

1 Like

Yes bro I also have PAS and I’m curious and apprehensive.

Still waiting for more people to post!!

Had pfizer yesterday, nothing to report, slightly sore harm yesterday night but it’s already gone

3 Likes

I had the pfizer vaccine right around the time when my PFS symptoms were subsiding (April). I was tired and irritable for a few days after the first dose and I didn’t notice any ill effects after the second one.

2 Likes

I had my 1st Pfizer vaccination shot on friday morning. Mostly had a sore arm on the same day but have been feeling a bit low energy and sleeping a lot for a couple of days now. No other side effects or anything serious. Will be getting my second shot next month.

3 Likes

Had my first dose of Pfizer today, absolutely no side effects to report. Didn’t even feel the needle go in.

1 Like

Has anyone noticed any worsening of sexual sides from the vaccine?

Clearly quite a few people are still concerned about potential negative effects relating to their condition from the vaccine (understandably so), but it’s worth noting that many of the most severe cases on here have been vaccinated without issue. It seems quite clear that the vaccines contain no antiandrogenic substances.

I’m quite confident in saying the risks of catching Covid-19, particularly the the possibility of long Covid, far outweigh any risks from being vaccinated.

2 Likes

Not sure which brand but I believe @Northern_Star has been vaccinated without issue.

Perhaps he could weigh in.

I am a Post-Fin guy and will only have my first shot tomorrow. I think you have me confused :wink:

Apologies @Northern_Star haha, no idea why I had that in my mind. Good luck with your shot!