PropeciaHelp's only Coronavirus Vaccine topic. Read before posting

I had the pfizer vaccine right around the time when my PFS symptoms were subsiding (April). I was tired and irritable for a few days after the first dose and I didn’t notice any ill effects after the second one.

2 Likes

I had my 1st Pfizer vaccination shot on friday morning. Mostly had a sore arm on the same day but have been feeling a bit low energy and sleeping a lot for a couple of days now. No other side effects or anything serious. Will be getting my second shot next month.

3 Likes

Had my first dose of Pfizer today, absolutely no side effects to report. Didn’t even feel the needle go in.

1 Like

Has anyone noticed any worsening of sexual sides from the vaccine?

Clearly quite a few people are still concerned about potential negative effects relating to their condition from the vaccine (understandably so), but it’s worth noting that many of the most severe cases on here have been vaccinated without issue. It seems quite clear that the vaccines contain no antiandrogenic substances.

I’m quite confident in saying the risks of catching Covid-19, particularly the the possibility of long Covid, far outweigh any risks from being vaccinated.

2 Likes

Not sure which brand but I believe @Northern_Star has been vaccinated without issue.

Perhaps he could weigh in.

I am a Post-Fin guy and will only have my first shot tomorrow. I think you have me confused :wink:

Apologies @Northern_Star haha, no idea why I had that in my mind. Good luck with your shot!

So, had my first BioNTech shot yesterday, roughly 24 hours ago. All I have and had is a bit of soreness in my arm as if somebody had punched by triceps.

2 Likes

Is that the same vaccine that is referred to as the Pfizer vaccine elsewhere? Google suggests so, but just thought I’d ask for those watching from afar.

Yes. But since it was originally developed by the German company BioNTech nobody calls it Pfizer here :wink:

Oh I know people get weirdly attached to the geography of things, the Astrazenica vaccine was repeatedly referred to as the “Oxford vaccine” here in the UK, which I don’t think is the case anywhere else.

I think that they started calling it Astrazenica again when there was an investigation into it being possibly linked to blood clots!

That’s how it works. If in the future the Vaccine turns out to have problems, it was Pfizer all along.

2 Likes

Had my second dose of Pfizer/BioNTech today. Nothing noticeable, probably just end up with a sore arm again.

3 Likes

Day after second dose and only thing is a sore arm.

2 Likes

Got my second dose today (AZ), nothing except a sore arm.

2 Likes

Briefly wanted to chime in and report that I had my second Pfizer shot on friday morning.

Only sore arm on the first day. Second day I was definitely feverish, tired, headaches, no appetite, but that resolved after 1 day. Probably a normal reaction. No notable problems now.

Anyway, hopefully less risk of long covid now and can finally meet friends and go to more crowded places. Hope to date and perhaps travel more confidently again soon.

I believe the vaccines are safe for PFS patients.

Cheers guys

2 Likes

Had my second BionTech/Pfizer shot on Wednesday. Apart from a sore arm for two days (first shot: three days) I had no issues whatsoever.

3 Likes

I received the johnson and johnson vaccine on the 17th and noticed absolutely nothing…but I am so sick and weak I could barely walk to the clinic to get the shot…But was expecting to get sick like everyone I knew did…

I received my second Pfizer BionTec Vaccination on 30 august and I have more problems to come out of my bed since this day. It’s now three.weeks that I feel fatigue after the second vaccination.

3 Likes