progress

So I took viibryd today after a meltdown at doctors office. Well, a little action downstairs! I masturbated twice which I know I need to lay off of. But it got me thinking… I didnt really get to this low point until I took my last dose of zoloft about 1 month ago. I keep blaming insomnia, but what if zoloft was helping my libido/sensitivity? You read my past posts most of the time I say that my libido is somewhat decent. Now ive been like dead downstairs. What changed? I got off remeron 3 months ago… still wasnt complaining about libido. Tapered off zoloft 1 month ago… all hell breaks loose and im considering suicide and cant feel my penis. I take one antidepressant this morning and the blood is flowing downstairs. Wow. We will see. Im staying on this med.

Vilazodone side effects

Libido decrease

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vilazodone

Same for Zoloft. But apparently I was better when I was on Zoloft. Certainly didn’t feel like this except right after my crash… and before starting Zoloft. Idk if it works great, if not at least I’ll get relief from depression.

Viibryd = crap. Not for me.

Plan now:

Mens multivitamin
L-dopa
horny goat weed
man oil for penile sensitivity

Doc put me on lexapro. Damn I feel better already :slight_smile:

Off all medication. Why now at almost 2 years off am I completely taking a nosedive? Just 3 months ago I felt recovered sexually. Now my penis feels like a dangling piece of rubber or dead skin. Its really disturbing. This is incredible. I only took 9 pills I dont deserve this. I am a good person, I dont drink, I work hard, I have every reason to be happy except I cant feel my penis. Im 25 years old. Just starting my career out of college. This does not belong in my life. This is fucking rediculous. 9 pills have the power to chemically castrate me even though I havent touched it for nearly 2 years now? Why the sudden change? Thought I was fucking getting better? Getting angry at this point. Propecia is the sickest fucking thing ever created and its being dished out to young men worldwide. I want to kill someone for this I wouldnt be surprised if I do one day. I think any man would.

Feeling very zoned out today. Not sure why. Been feeling more and more spaced out latey very much like right after crash. Almost 2 years off. 9 pills. Life is destroyed. Will go to sleep doctor next week. Mental side effects were virtually eliminated on sleep medicine. Also sexual sides were much better. I am seeing that I probably will have to take a medicine to produce deep restoring sleep despite side effects.

Man I thought I was way over this degree of mental side effects. I havent felt this way since the months after my crash. I hope this is just a bad period. I feel pretty much no feelings, no energy, no motivations, very uncomfortable. I even felt like I wasnt in my own body today. What is going on man? Im gonna get to bed early and try to get a good nights sleep. Taking some melatonin and valerian tonight.

Scared, you should try cordyceps. I’ve been taking it for about a month now and it changed my sleep completely. I’m taking it during the day and at night I get very sleepy and can’t do shit, but that’s actually good because even when I’m exhausted I normally don’t get into that sleepy mode that makes you fall asleep without thinking about it. It’s not a sleeping pill though, so don’t skip the gym and keep doing what normally helps you sleep.

Thanks to cordyceps, I was able to start again the methylation protocol. I tried to do it in the past and felt a lot better when I did it, but my mind was so awake at night when I had taken the supplements during the day that there was no way I would be able to sleep. Now it doesn’t seem to affect my sleep.

Thank you but at this time I have spent more money than I ever wanted to on supplements and crap that never worked. The only thing that worked for me is prescription sleep drugs. And melatonin slightly works. I have not tried a single thing that I can honestly say improved any symptom except prescription sleep aids.

“I have come a long way in a year. I now have full balls, erections, libido, vitality, energy, and all that stuff. I feel sharp and mentally well. I am sleeping better. I am gaining muscle again. I lust for women and masturbate almost each night (trying to hold back even) Some days I feel more tired than I probably should for my age, but hell I feel damned lucky to have the progress I have had. This has changed life. It has taken over every aspect of my life and as I start to feel normal again I know I will never be the same. I won’t take life for granted. God has put me through this to make me stronger and rethink my life. Every day I live without an anxiety attack or crippling depression is a miracle for me. I thought I ruined my body and brain forever. I underestimated how resilient human beings are. This has been crazy man. But the last three months have been like a second chance at life. I feel better and better with time and just continue to workout, and thank God almighty. He can deliver us through anything.” - Im back on the meds I was on when I wrote this post, except for zoloft. Im gonna go with this for a while. Hopefully I get back to feeling like I did when I wrote this post.

Not sure why the hell I ever got off of them. I was just getting stabilized and back to life. Then I had to be superman and get off all my medication. Wish I wouldve stayed on them and rode the wave I was on. Now I feel as bad as ever!

Perhaps you came off them too quick? My mood improved when I tried a low dose of prozac for a month, and I’ve managed to sustain it without it.

You could try cycling the days and see if that helps. Use it as a tool rather than something you rely on to be happy.

I dont know what to do! Im on all my meds. feel weaker than ever. My muscles deteriorating. Libido non existent. Whats next? Im only 25 years old! I cant imagine how my future looks. At this rate ill look like an old man at 35!

Went into a mental hospital. Huge mistake. Couldve cost me my job. But worse it stressed me out so bad in there my symptoms were unbeleivable. Panick attacks, shriveled penis, cold small hands. It was one of the most horrible experiences in my life. Ive taken a huge step back. I am tryin to find the strength to work out. I havent seriously lifted in almost 2 months. My body is weaker by the day

I can easily see how someone would end their life at this point. I dont know what the fuck to do anymore.

I understand you exactly…my muscles for example are totaly wasted away…how should i be to live into my 50 s or even 40 s??

I dont know how I can get any worse. I cant believe I still have my job I dont know what is going on half the time. Im just waiting and holding on. But like each month im getting worse and worse!

I feel so far gone. I dont know why my body is still kicking. Why dont I just die?