Probiotics benefits

The best I ever felt was a shot of Chrysocor which is made from the placenta, it gave me the best erections and the best feeling of well being after taking it, I think it lasted about a week. It was about $120 a shot at the time.

Thanks great news man!

Iā€™m on 2 days of probiotic.
I perceive good point and bad.
GOOD
I slept really well this two days. I am not satisfied with 7hours sleeping.btw, I didnā€™t have severe isomnia.
BAD
I have brain fog heavier than before.(tbh I donā€™t know itā€™s related)

I took NOW brand 2.5 billion one,which is not including acidphilus.Iā€™ll stop this today.

Also I have California brand one,which is including it.
In a few days, I will take the latter.

Just an update on this. The past two days Iā€™ve tried a probiotic capsule designed for ā€˜maintaining healthy vaginal floraā€™ (funny right). It contains the following components:
1.15 billion CFU Lactobacillus Rhamnosus
1.15 billion CFU Lactobacillus Reuteri

After lunch, I emptied out around 60-70% of the powder in the capsule, and had it after the meal.

Both yesterday and today a similar effect happened.
I felt much more emotionally ā€˜hereā€™. Penis sensitivity went from low to very high. Running fingertips over my penis was almost like an overstimulating sensation.
Libido is elevated, erections are fuller. Glans seems to inflate while it usually doesnā€™t. Appetite is boosted and taste sensation is as well.

The downsides seem to be harder to get to sleep as well as occasional pain on the side of the glans and the tip of the urethra.

Overall, some real benefits. Iā€™m a little wary of taking it every day, lest the effects wear off or if I crash.

Iā€™m also perplexed as to how it can have an effect so fast considering probiotics really need to take hold in the gut before exerting a bioactive effect I thought. Well even if it turns out to be a placebo effect, it certainly feels very real!

Can you link the brand youā€™re using?

1 Like

I myself take these strains. I feel the results the next day. Check your balls you will notice them get bigger and heavier.

Yes, I do. It just provides a surprising improvement across the board.

Effects seem to be persisting. Shame about the insomnia it gives me. Makes it really hard to fall asleep, though once I do I can sleep a good 7 hours.

@Stronguy, how long have you experienced this for? How long have you been taking the probiotics? Do you ever skip days or continue to take them daily?

I take 2 little capsules each night, I skip a couple days during the week when I sleep at the girlfriends house. Been doing it consistently for about a month now. I do take other things but I believe these probiotics are a staple in my recovery.

I should mention my genetic analysis says I do not have good gut bacteria health with the trade off off being able to store b12 easily. The gene is FUT2

1 Like

Just did further analysis on my FUT2 gene (rs602662). I am classified as a non-secretor. This means I have reduced risk of getting rotavirus, norovirus and h. Pylori. Because of the lack of H. Pylori, my b12 is very high. Conversely, I am at higher risk of Candida, Haemophilius influenza, Neisseria meningitis and Streptococcus pneumonia. I do remember getting pneumonia a lot as a child. The paper also states that this gene expression causes the gut bacteria to not communicate properly, simulating low gut bacteria environment. They bring up that germ free mice are leaner than conventional mice, and when the mice become conventionalized, they gain fat. My gene is associated with a leaner body and higher b12, less gut bacteria communication and pathogen risk listed above with resistance to h. Pylori and norovirus and rotavirus.

Here is the paper:

Which company did u use for analysis?

I started with 23andme. Then I used that data and used a 3rd party called puregenomics.ca

Seems I am the only one who has bad reaction to probiotics. I tried particularly this one and it made my PFS symptoms much worse.
I am sharing the ingredients if anybody has an idea what could be the bad thing here?

1 Like

What was your recovery like? Can you describe to what degree your sexual symptoms disappeared? Penis size and erections returned to fully normal for example?

I also have had bad reaction to probiotics - I used Sungenomics stool test where they look at what strains you are lacking and forumlate a special custom probiotoc for you - it made my symptoms worse but I have returned to baseline - it wasnt a huge crash or anything but my skin felt more numb

Looking at the past couple of posts here, first that long laundry list of all those ā€œprobioticsā€ make very little sense to be combining so many different strains. Probiotics should be treated like a drug. Most of the market has no idea what they are putting out there.

Some of these comments should be noted,
ā€œBacteria made my PFS symptoms much worse.ā€
ā€œBacteria made my skin feel more numbā€

Some of what truly might be ā€œPFSā€ might only be found out the hard way unfortunately.

1 Like

Probiotics is a dual edged sword. Ingesting the wrong strain(s) can be a major set back toward oneā€™s recovery. Continuing to use the same strains that initially work can result in them losing effectiveness over time. Most popular Probiotics on the market today are food based (i.e not human derived).

What about homemade kefir? I think someone here was cured from it. I tried to make it a few times but canā€™t seem to get the process down perfectly