Prep medication, reversing pfs?

I guess this boils down to the question; can one 100 mcg dose of triptorelin cause permanent damage? I’ve read it’s called “the drug from hell” by prostate cancer patients, although it might save their lives. That’s from repeated use, however.

I also think that taking something like that without medical supervision would be incredibly foolhardy, no matter the dose.

1 Like

Just to be clear, I wasn’t actually advocating taking it. I have looked into it and not pursued it (yet), so it would be hypocritical if I did. My only real point was that pretty much all medication can have horrible outcomes if taken in extreme doses. I abslutely agree with @Greek that something like this should only be pursued under proper medical supervision. In response to @viking87’s question, based on what the OP said in that tribulus thread and a bit of reading I have done, I believe the answer is no, a single 100 mcg dose should be harmless and may result in the hypothalamus being stimulated back into proper testosterone production. That OP said it took a couple of weeks for that to actually occur and suggests not starting on the trib until weeks after the triptorelin shot. Anyhow, all of this is based on me conflating the prep and tribulus approaches, and I am still not even sure if the apparent science behind them is the same.

Thanks Jack. I felt I had to say something as we have a history of people making things worse for themselves here and thought it was necessary to point it out but thanks for clarifying.

Hi Irishguy754,

How are you doing now on Prep ? Would you still recommend it ?

not really there´s no permanent castration unless you cut your balls off

tripto dosages for castration are 30 times higher than the one he´s talking about and it need to be injected monthly to keep you infertile

dont believe every broscience you guys read on the internet

1 Like

Theres a lot of post in this thread - can anyone give a summary of those that felt better on prep? I found some expired valtrex from a family member that I decided to try since I have a potential viral sinus infection and I am getting faint feelings of sensitivity I haven’t felt in a decade. I am really interested in trying prep out now

@Rmoney96 (accutane) assumedly got better on it because he bailed and never came back and @irishguy754 (finasteride) is the author of this thread. Other than that I don’t know of anyone else

1 Like

How can I get some of this prep stuff? I’ve searched online but nothing reasonably available. Should I get it prescribed and see if my insurance will cover it?

alldaychemist has it. Or your an go to a doc and say you’re gay and want it and they’ll prescribe it, probably.

1 Like

delete

alldaychemist trustworthy? I can get 30 for 50 bucks without prescription (?) there but I just checked here and its almost 2 grand for 30 pills: https://www.goodrx.com/truvada?dosage=200mg-300mg&form=tablet&label_override=Truvada&quantity=30

If I get a doc who knows nothing about the drug to prescribe it - what dose should I use and what blood work test should I get 1 month out - cbc?

Yes, they are trustworthy but it will take about 2 weeks to get it

Welcome to prescription prices in the USA where we subsidize the rest of thew worlds medicine. We get charged $1500 for something someone in India can make for a fraction of that.

You’ll have to google for the doses, but it was 1 pill per day on there last time I checked

Not sure on the blood tests, going to have to search on that one too unless someone else knows

1 Like

You can get it from here . no prescription

My doc strongly disproves of truvada - says its liver toxic…

1 Like

This is why I’ve been too scared to try it

what are the actual chances of this? ive done some research and from what ive seen, it’s rare.

are there any steps i can take to reduce liver & kidney problem risks on prep?

Ordered prep, and ordered a prep test to get cleared before taking it.

Hopefully I start taking it within the next 3 weeks. I’ve done the survey and dna test. Now time for this

Thanks for trying this out, the side effects have scared me out of it especially since I’m suffering from pretty bad fatigue and muscle weakness currently. Please don’t abandon the forum if it works for you and good luck man.

1 Like