Prep medication, reversing pfs?

i found ONE article saying that tenvir is just the generic version of tenof.

honestly im just going to buy the cheapest. would appreciate if someone can correct me soon but im not waiting too much longer, ordering soon.

Google truvada ingredients haha :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:t3:

200mg emtricitibine/ 300mg tenofir

1 Like

You can buy anything that has the same ingredients as truvada. It doesn’t matter

1 Like

Yeah, this isn’t complicated. Buy the cheapest name that has the same ingredients.

1 Like

forgive me guys, its the brainfog XD jk im just stupid :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

According to the guy who said he got cured from high-grade tribulus, he first had a microdose of troptorelin, which he said reset his hypothalmus and got him producing testosterone at higher amounts again. The trib then increased AR so that the body could use that additional testo. I figure if prep is working in a similar way, by increasing AR activity, then an initial shot of triptorelin could be useful. Important to note that triptorelin can chemically castrate a person if administered in certain quantities, and this use is a one-time micro-dose. I read a post from about 10 years ago of a guy having that same dose each day for 10 days and it totally fucked him up

This sounds incredibly dangerous.

2 Likes

Agreed. Sounds like a bad idea

If you read the OP on that, it causes chemical castration by overstimulating the hypothalamus at massive or repeated doses. If potential catastrophic side effects from massive doses were the criteria for avoiding medications, most of those that have been tried on this forum would not have been.

I guess this boils down to the question; can one 100 mcg dose of triptorelin cause permanent damage? I’ve read it’s called “the drug from hell” by prostate cancer patients, although it might save their lives. That’s from repeated use, however.

I also think that taking something like that without medical supervision would be incredibly foolhardy, no matter the dose.

1 Like

Just to be clear, I wasn’t actually advocating taking it. I have looked into it and not pursued it (yet), so it would be hypocritical if I did. My only real point was that pretty much all medication can have horrible outcomes if taken in extreme doses. I abslutely agree with @Greek that something like this should only be pursued under proper medical supervision. In response to @viking87’s question, based on what the OP said in that tribulus thread and a bit of reading I have done, I believe the answer is no, a single 100 mcg dose should be harmless and may result in the hypothalamus being stimulated back into proper testosterone production. That OP said it took a couple of weeks for that to actually occur and suggests not starting on the trib until weeks after the triptorelin shot. Anyhow, all of this is based on me conflating the prep and tribulus approaches, and I am still not even sure if the apparent science behind them is the same.

Thanks Jack. I felt I had to say something as we have a history of people making things worse for themselves here and thought it was necessary to point it out but thanks for clarifying.

Hi Irishguy754,

How are you doing now on Prep ? Would you still recommend it ?

not really there´s no permanent castration unless you cut your balls off

tripto dosages for castration are 30 times higher than the one he´s talking about and it need to be injected monthly to keep you infertile

dont believe every broscience you guys read on the internet

1 Like

Theres a lot of post in this thread - can anyone give a summary of those that felt better on prep? I found some expired valtrex from a family member that I decided to try since I have a potential viral sinus infection and I am getting faint feelings of sensitivity I haven’t felt in a decade. I am really interested in trying prep out now

@Rmoney96 (accutane) assumedly got better on it because he bailed and never came back and @irishguy754 (finasteride) is the author of this thread. Other than that I don’t know of anyone else

1 Like

How can I get some of this prep stuff? I’ve searched online but nothing reasonably available. Should I get it prescribed and see if my insurance will cover it?

alldaychemist has it. Or your an go to a doc and say you’re gay and want it and they’ll prescribe it, probably.

1 Like

delete