Prep medication, reversing pfs?

He has already disclosed on the thread. He is Zadig777

2 Likes

Oh, sorry I thought it was someone you knew IRL.

Is this the best month you’ve felt since PFS started? And remind me again you have had times where sex seems to be foreign to you like it is currently to me but you feel better at the moment ? (Horny) once again thank you !! :slight_smile:

@irishguy754 we gotta keep in mind the other guy is PSSD, it wouldn’t be exactly right to rule it wrong if it doesn’t work, however If it does work it strengthens the bond between 2 diseases

Can you describe what would happen when you would crash previously? Please in detail

Edit: Also what activities made you crash? You mentioned exercise? Weights or cardio? Can you please be more specific

1 Like

Is it still beautiful brother

Yes brother ha ha. I am actually good. Unhappy but not depressed. Working out still

2 Likes

Still much improved? Good libido and erections? Glad to hear from you man

just to mention that im starting prep tommorow but have to make notice that i dont respond to drugs, alcohol,benzos etc…
so if it doesn’t work for me doesn’t mean it wont work for u

i have pssd and not only physical sexual symptoms but also emotional bluntness etc…
so im not a marker for u
if i have improvements on prep than i can report back daily,if not im just gonna say that i don’t and thats it

best regards

6 Likes

Good luck @zadig777 I hope it goes well for you.

4 Likes

How long you gonna try? A month ? And good luck man <3

Good luck to you @zadig777.

Not sure where the false notion that others here don’t have emotional bluntness or decreased response to alcohol is coming from?

At least 1/3 of the PFS patients cite emotional bluntness as a symptom in their member stories and this is a common complaint among PAS patients. There was a study on PFS patients published that described a decrease in alcohol consumption. I believe it mentioned a lack of response to alcohol.

I personally don’t get the same effect from alcohol as I did prior to taking Accutane. Even a small amount usually doesn’t make me feel good, but tired and mentally drained. I have horrifying emotional bluntness to the point of questioning, on a daily basis, if it’s worth going through with a life devoid of joy or feelings of affection toward others. The mental symptoms are equal in ruining my quality of life as the sexual symptoms.

@irishguy754 also mentioned having emotional blunting, along with typical PFS sexual symptoms.

That being said, you would make a pretty good marker for the community as a whole.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Changes in Body Odor and/or Earwax production

just wanna say that i dont have high objective hopes regarding the prep but im trying it anyway
i see irishguy like the lucky ones that got that " side effect" of increased libido etc…
and i see the prep masking and working mostly on sexual symptoms
we need a full system restart by my thinking,but who am i to tell :smiley:

2 Likes

If the mechanism of action works like expected you’ll see more than pro sexual ! How long are you gonna run it

if it works im willing to run it till i die,if not i will see

2 Likes

Excited for you, keep me/us updated

3 Likes

Just a question can heterosexual men get Prep or would they have to lie to get Prep from a Doctor ?

I’m not gay neither am I sexual active.

Would somebody like me have to pretend to be gay in order to get the drug ?

tell the doc u had usafe sex and afraid of catching hiv

In the Republic of Ireland, prep can cost about 100 euros a month if you get it from a doctor. However if you order from dynamic international, it can cost about 30 euros a month. It just depends how rich you are.

1 Like