Post-Drug Syndrome Survey FAQ. Survey NOW LIVE - Please Participate

I would like to complete the survey too. Can I get an email please? Thanks!

Hey @tisho1012, thanks, we appreciate it. We’re doing some development work today that should mean you (and everyone) will be able to access your personal survey from the top of the forum within a day or two. If there’s a hold up I’ll reissue your email invite.

Best

4 Likes

Thanks @axolotl

I would like to participate in the survey. My e-mail was not up to date, but it is now. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey, thank you very much for participating. You should now have received an invite.

Hi all,

I’m very pleased to let you know we have now implemented a system that will allow you to participate in our survey directly from the forum. This means you can access the survey either via your email invite or the forum itself. When logged in you can click the bar graph at the top right of the page to be taken to your unique survey. New members will need to participate in the forum before access is granted.

Please click the following button to participate if you havent yet completed the survey:

Thank you so much to everyone who has taken the survey thus far. We hope making it easier to access will boost participation even further. Please continue to spread the word. It is extremely important to represent this issue with meaningful data and this unprecedented project will do this for the first time. We’re continuing to work on the integrated analytics system.

Thank you and best,

axo

7 Likes

how many participants so far?

1 Like

117 total participants so far.

Only 72 surveys have been completed!

This is one of the cases where more is more. The more data we have the better. So everyone, participate/finish it! It does not even cost any money, just a bit of your time. If we want to progress on our quest, all of us need to do their share. And this here is one of the easiest way to help our cause.

4 Likes

Okay, i will participate tomorrow.

3 Likes

Hello everybody,
I am a PSSD sufferer and I want to participate in the survey,

@axolotl - may I get an invitation for the Survey? I am unable to send PMs so I write this post

Thank You in advance
afx

2 Likes

Hi @afx and thank you - I have now requested the system issue you an invite. Please allow six hours, at which point you will be able to access your personal survey via the bar graph link in the top right or via your email invite.

2 Likes

One thing to note is that the bar graph doesn’t show up on mobile.

1 Like

yes, correct - sorry I usually write “on desktop or laptop”. That is by design as the survey is not really mobile compatible.

Hello - I am an accutane sufferer and I’d like to complete the survey. The bar chart icon returned an error for me. Is there a special link I can be sent to access the survey ? Thanks!

5 Likes

Hey @octopusfrog, thank you, that’s great. I requested the system issue you an invite last night, so you should now be able to access your personal survey via the bar graph link in the top right or via your email invite when using a desktop or laptop.

If you have time it would also be good to share your story in the members section at some point.

best,

axo

1 Like

Hi @axolotl
I am new to the forum and I am a PSSD guy. I already introduced my self and waiting to receive the invitation to contribute to the survey.

Hi Pippo and welcome,

I dont think you posted your introduction so please feel free to do so in the member stories section. I have asked the system to issue you an invite so within 6 hours you will be able to access your survey via the bar graph icon at the top right on desktop or laptop.

best

Hi, can i receive my invitation?

Hi @Dryed, you have already received one but if you cannot find it in your emails you can access your survey simply by clicking the bar graph icon at the top right of the forum when logged in on a desktop or laptop computer.

1 Like