New feature: Participate in survey via forum

Originally posted here.

Hi all,

I’m very pleased to let you know we have now implemented a system that will allow you to participate in our survey directly from the forum. This means you can access the survey either via your email invite or the forum itself. When logged in you can click the bar graph at the top right of the page to be taken to your unique survey. New members will need to participate in the forum before access is granted.

Please click the following button to participate if you havent yet completed the survey:

Thank you so much to everyone who has taken the survey thus far. We hope making it easier to access will boost participation even further. Please continue to spread the word. It is extremely important to represent this issue with meaningful data and this unprecedented project will do this for the first time. We’re continuing to work on the integrated analytics system.

Thank you and best,

axo

5 Likes

Just a quick bump for this. As we’re starting to examine results, it’s obvious that we need more participants.

If you’re unsure of the importance of this, we already have data which we can use to categorise this condition in a way that has never been done before. This can and will inform research going forward. It is a huge achievement but we need more info. Too much is not enough. Please take the survey.

2 Likes

How can I take the survey mate? I don’t currently have access to a desktop & that icon doesn’t seem to appear on the mobile site. I don’t think I ever received an email either.

I’m on my phone right now, in your mobile browser if you select “desktop view” it should appear. :slight_smile:

Thanks mate!

1 Like