Post-Drug Syndrome Survey FAQ. Survey NOW LIVE - Please Participate

Hi Pippo and welcome,

I dont think you posted your introduction so please feel free to do so in the member stories section. I have asked the system to issue you an invite so within 6 hours you will be able to access your survey via the bar graph icon at the top right on desktop or laptop.

best

Hi, can i receive my invitation?

Hi @Dryed, you have already received one but if you cannot find it in your emails you can access your survey simply by clicking the bar graph icon at the top right of the forum when logged in on a desktop or laptop computer.

1 Like

Hi im from the PSSD forum and would like to participate

1 Like

Hey @chemistry , excellent. I requested the system issue you an invite, so you should in six hours time be able to access your personal survey via the bar graph link in the top right or via your email invite when using a desktop or laptop.

If you have time it would also be good to share your story in the members section at some point.

best,

axo

How do I get it?

Hi PittieLady

Welcome to this site. You will get an invite per Email in the next 6 or so hours. At this point it will also be accessible via the graph icon at top of site.

How do I participate in this research I am new here and the site seems more confusing.

Hi Will
Welcome to our community and thanks for offering to participate in our survey. You should have received an email with a personalized link by now. If not, you can also reach your survey by clicking on the bar chart icon in the top menu bar as shown here.
Cheers

Can we re-examine/re-do our survey once submitted? I’ve gone through a bit since and improved a fair bit, wanted to change stuff if I could.

Thanks too for the work Awor and Ax. <3

I get an error message when i click on the survey button.

Welcome, and thanks for participating. I just promoted your account, can you please try again?

Sure thing, thanks!

1 Like

Posting here to have my survey activated (I’m from PSSDforum.com).

1 Like

Hello @naiverat, thanks for jumping in here with us.

2 Likes

Im trying to get my post count up so I can do the survey. Thanks for making it.

1 Like

Hi, I’ve just registered - is it possible to get access to the survey? At the moment I’m just getting ‘The software powering this discussion forum encountered an unexpected problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.’ when I click. Thanks

1 Like

Hi, thanks for joining and offering to take the survey. You should be receiving the invite mail in a couple of minutes, at which point the bar chart icon at the top will also be enabled.

Thanks to all the PSSD folks who are joining us. It’s a good sign in terms of collaboration. Please continue to spread the word!

4 Likes

It keeps asking me to fill out the sexual symptoms survey even though I’ve filled it out twice. I saved it and will deal with it later. Don’t know what’s wrong with it