Post Accutane Syndrome Scientific Treatment

your dose is too low. ronnie was taking 700mg per day and improvement came after 2 weeks.

1 Like

It was the closest I ever got to pre PAS, it should also work for PFS I beleive. I did regress with some depression, lethargy and no motivation, but interestingly what I still feel is my sexual improvements stayed, more libido, harder erections and pretty horny around woman.

Yes after couple weeks I started to really notice, becuase after a week after my last dose I said to myself this didnt work, but a week later I said hang on and the improvements just increased.

I beleive your dosage was to low, you need a adequate amount, and per some other articles 7 days at 700mg will do the job I beleive.

I took 700mg for 7 days straight.

Yes my dose was certainly very low compared to yours. The reasoning was that women themselves take 200mg per day. I took a fifth of that.

Can you describe how exactly your improvements manifested? Did you have anhedonia? I have complete loss of every emotion, dunno if thats anhedonia or even worse. Did you have that?

And when it started improving, did you actually feel emotions coming back? If so, thats the most amazing thing mate. I cant even imagine how that would feel rn hehe.

What about music, love towards parents, friends and visual libido etc.

Would this work for PFS? And isn’t mifepristone used for abortions? Would that be safe for men?

So whats happening here? @yedek1 @Ronnie99 @flynn any progress?

I think a couple of the guys should try the Mifepristone for 7 days at 700mg and report back as a group.

Bro can you provide insights on how you felt during recovery?

Well after my last dose, I waited a week and nothing really happened so I said to myself it doesnt work and at least I tried it. Then about another week later I started noticing, more energy, brain fog lifting, noticising more females meaning libido was coming back, well being was coming back and a sense of how I felt before I took accutane.
After about 2 months I noticed i was a little to talkative, a little hyper but in a good way, then that passed and still feeling good, then about the 6 month mark I started noticing my energy was slowly going backwards, same with well being and brain fog somewhat came back.
But what remained and I still feel today, about a year after my last dose was, hard erections, libido, and my anxiety was about 70% better, these positives still stay with me until today.

2 Likes

Why don’t you take another round of pills if that helped you?

1 Like

How hard was it to get mifepristone, would be near impossible to get here in Australia.

I did take another round 9 months later, but it didnt help like the first time.

I live in Sydney Australia and I ordered it and it arrived in about 7-10 days from China.

Does anyone using, used or will use mifepristone? please update us

1 Like

Would you be able to tell me the site you purchased from? Pm me if preferred.
Thanks

Thank you, i noticed on another site you mentioned you bought from two different places but only the first round you did worked. Was this from alibaba or a different supplier? I saw some for sale on a russian site but they were only 200mg tabs.

Anyone who decides to take, I’d be curious to see the results logged here.