Post Accutane Syndrome Scientific Treatment

So whats happening here? @yedek1 @Ronnie99 @flynn any progress?

I think a couple of the guys should try the Mifepristone for 7 days at 700mg and report back as a group.

Bro can you provide insights on how you felt during recovery?

Well after my last dose, I waited a week and nothing really happened so I said to myself it doesnt work and at least I tried it. Then about another week later I started noticing, more energy, brain fog lifting, noticising more females meaning libido was coming back, well being was coming back and a sense of how I felt before I took accutane.
After about 2 months I noticed i was a little to talkative, a little hyper but in a good way, then that passed and still feeling good, then about the 6 month mark I started noticing my energy was slowly going backwards, same with well being and brain fog somewhat came back.
But what remained and I still feel today, about a year after my last dose was, hard erections, libido, and my anxiety was about 70% better, these positives still stay with me until today.

2 Likes

Why don’t you take another round of pills if that helped you?

1 Like

How hard was it to get mifepristone, would be near impossible to get here in Australia.

I did take another round 9 months later, but it didnt help like the first time.

I live in Sydney Australia and I ordered it and it arrived in about 7-10 days from China.

Does anyone using, used or will use mifepristone? please update us

1 Like

Would you be able to tell me the site you purchased from? Pm me if preferred.
Thanks

Thank you, i noticed on another site you mentioned you bought from two different places but only the first round you did worked. Was this from alibaba or a different supplier? I saw some for sale on a russian site but they were only 200mg tabs.

Anyone who decides to take, I’d be curious to see the results logged here.

If anyone gets chance, could you consider:

(1) Any risks
(2) Any information on the minimum effective dose
(3) Any qualitative experiences you had
(4) Any notes on how to take - does it come in pill form/ liquid/ powder?
(5) Would you do it again if you noticed a worsening in your condition?
(6) Any information on legality
(7) Any other thoughts.

Apologies for being lazy. Just interested in hearing from people who’ve tried this stuff out.

I looked into it and have not figured out where to get it from. Alibaba seems not so credible. If I could be sure if it was authentic, I’d be willing to try it for a week or so. I already tried EllaOne and that did NOT do anything for me.