Please pray for me . Sodium Butyrate warning ****HELP me with my labs****!

Thanks man I’m hoping I bounce back soon I’m glad you did!

It’s also 2 days no cigarettes for me my lungs and heart have been toast and although my derealization is screaming bad I can already breath better and my heart isn’t pounding out of my chest at the slightest move. It was really bad how much i coildnt get air and was breathing so hard even from.walking 5 feet . If I’m going to be this inactive from.this disease then I certainly shouldn’t be smoking in top of it.

My band did a show last night. I truly do not know how I get through these days and manage to do this stuff. We were terrible i couldn’t remember shit and kept messing up and missing lyrics and was so winded and tired but I still did it (mostly because I took my immovane early) today my brainfog and derealization are mental and I probably won’t be getting out of bed.

1 Like

Rest is the best thing
Don’t do any undo stress seriously

I wish I had gone easier on myself
I forced myself back to work and fucked myself all up

That’s a sign of true grit @hippydoof I relate with that state of mind and being so fucked that u can’t function. BUT you got through the show. Thats some testament. One thing I’d smoke the odd cigarette too. Approximately 18 months ago i had 1 and it set off a huge reaction that i thought was going to put me in hospital. . Given the seriousness of your state u should never touch another one. Advice that’s all

1 Like

Major reaction to something at dinner at my friend’s. It was my bday and went to my friend’s who was making chicken and I took the chicken plain but he put canola oil and made this weird cucumber salad with spicy vinegar. I ate 2 peices of the spicy cucumber and like 1 .5 peices of chicken. INSTANT leg twitching and anxiety. Then jojnay start to hurt and brain fog. Had to excuse myself to make my self puke. The had horrible smelling diarrhea like acid and couldnt stop pissing the rest of the night as I struggled to get through. Home now and all joints are hurting again. It’s hurts to type. For fuck sake man. Also I had just broke up with my loving partner 2 days ago because of how mentally fucked up I am and my inability to feel emotion or be any sense of support for her. Just a nightmare

1 Like

Sorry to read K, even more so about your partner this disease destroys everything. Keep hope (I know I always say it) brighter days will lie ahead.

3 Likes

Sorry about that horrible episode brother
I’ve had similar experiences you could say

You just gotta only eat exactly what you make and very plain unfortunately

I’ve set myself back because I got a little too cavalier with my food choices and I hate myself for it

2 Likes

Thank you Laz I am very much struggling right now. I am crashed and I can feel a bigger build up coming it usually takes a few days to fully nail me. I am so heart broken over losing my partner. I love and care about them a lot snd hier well being g so much but I am not in a good place to be a person in a relationship ship with
I am a fool and my heart breaks over this

1 Like

Thanks sg and ya I have to only make my food from now on. I felt social pressure because they made it for me and it was a dinner at thier place
I think it was the spicy cucumber vinegar salad idk what was in it but it blew me apart as soon as I ate it and tried to puke it up but the damage had been done. My penis is shriveled and hard, yellow acid diarrhea, teeth and joints hurting and anxiety increase. Mixed with the depression of this break up a I am in a very bad place. Maybe I deserve it for hurting someone I care about so much although they would never wish this on me. I can only pray it will not be as bad as my sodium butyrate crash I wont know for a few days. I have so much stuff to do coming up that I need my mind and body in decent shape for but I can tell this is gunna be a big set back. Have you gotten back to baseline from your food crash? Sorry for ranting!

Crash setting in. I despise this fucking diseased nightmare. Teeth and joints hurting and all cracking, muscles sore and aching feels like I’ve been pumped full of cement. I can hardly keep my eyes open I’m.so fatigued. Derealization and anhedonia 10/10. All from.eating a tiny bit of something that I even tried to puke up. I have SO much shit to do. My band is supposed to play toronto tomorrow and I feel utterly poisoned and dead. Praying I bounce back some in the coming weeks but this is a big one. Fuck this

3 Likes

Be strong brother

Unfortunately you must weather this storm
The gig might not be a great idea as stress will only hurt you more imo

Just rest as much as you can and keep your head up

2 Likes

Thank you sg ill try my best. This is the worst reaction I’ve had to soemthing besides what sodium butyrate did to me. Please God let this level off. Something i ate was a very strong a5ri this is hell. My balls have shriveled again. Bones cracking all over. I can’t fucking believe this. Actually i can. I only pray the severity does not get too great and it gets better in the next cppl months. Sb crippled me for a year and I’m still not the same as I was.

2 Likes

Friends this may be the big one for me. With what is happening to me on only day 3 I am in for a wold of hurt when this crash finally kicks in in the next few days. All the sodium butyrate symptoms are back only they feel
more spread out. If this crash is as bad as I think it is i may just move back to my dad’s in Toronto as I will need to be taken care of. I pray please God do not make this as punishing as the symptoms that killed damon and konflict. I’m in big bigbtrouble here. I was just screaming for the crash to take me.now. just fucking do it! Disintegrate my body. Turn me to a pile of ooze as my soul escapes. So much to loose right now bands, work, concerts, event planning , summer fun… this disease may have robbed me of that life
Please pray for me again.

2 Likes

It seems I have almost returned to baseline again. The disintegration has eased off I was able to ride my bike today and carry it upstairs. I would not have been able to do that a only 3 days ago. It’s still there but not as bad. Hoping it improves as the days go on.

I will never understand this disease. How it can leave you in an unfathomable state out of a cosmic horror movie to being almost back to shitty baseline in a matter of days. I think what greatly helped me here was not eating for 3 days. I was shitting acidic watery slop for a few days then had some kinda normal bms after and it seemed to co inside with my other symptoms backing off.

I played that show in Toronto and although we didn’t play well and I was stoned off zoplicone and clonazepam i got through it.

One thing is certain. We live on the razors edge. The slightest bump can cut deep. Never risk it. Never think oh I can eat that or take that supplement if you have even the slightest feeling you cant. I’m lucky to be almost back at shitty baseline where my body isnt activly melting after that crash. I’m.never eating anything I don’t make I don’t care how awkward it might be. I’m lucky to be back where I am which isn’t great but not the active sodium butyrate body horror nightmare I went through

Thanks to everyone who reached out your words make the difference when it seems hopeless

I’m sure this won’t be my last crash but thank God this one seems to be backing off and I’ll never go against my Intuition again

Let’s pray there is an answer soon for us all

4 Likes

Just don’t do anything that pushes your system at all
Don’t eat anything you don’t know exactly what it is etc etc seriously

1 Like

A lesson I’ve had to learn the hard way. Never again

Yea unless it’s prepared by you just politely tell them say my doctor said etc etc or don’t explain yourself at all
I’m paranoid about everything I eat now and I still chance it

I actually thought of you or your story k should say over Easter and I was worried myself

Crash really setting in now 12 days later. Seems before was the pre crash. Should have known I wasn’t in the clear.

1 Like

Current symptoms 2 weeks after crash

Derealization & visual snow dramatic increase 10/10
Major tinnitus increase 24/7
Anxiety waves
Joints popping and loose (comes in waves)
Increased body temp I can’t feel cold
Skin looser than ever and more numb
Feeling totally unlike myself
No emotions
More energy to do stuff somehow
Went to gym and zero muscle pump although i could lift heavier weights somehow. Muscles feel offline and dead. No lactic acid
Bloating even while fasting
Libido zero I haven’t ejaculated in 2 months even before my crash

Will come back in 2 weeks and compare

Also I’m wondering how much the stress of the act of breaking up with my partner caused on this. It was the hardest thing I’ve done and I was hyper ventilating and crying while doing it. It maybe played a role in this

1 Like

Stress seems to correlate pretty consistently with crash reports. Looks like there’s no shortage of studies on stress and epigenetics. Hopefully Kiel can make use of that connection.

Holy crap messes with methylation? No wonder i am so devastated by this. Fuck man hopefully I get back to baseline

I think the combo of the break up and the vinegar cilantro was the perfect storm to crash me this bad bc this absolutely feels chemical very close to sodium butyrate crash.

1 Like