Please pray for me . Sodium Butyrate warning ****HELP me with my labs****!

Lowering SHBG creates more unbound free T and if I understand it correctly this means more androgens binding to the androgen receptors. I would focus on being as active as you possibly can and fueling your muscles with creatine maybe as well as a joint support supplement. Yea creatine can increase DHT maybe but I still think it’s a mild risk. Obviously could be wrong. In other words if you are going to take any other risk by putting things in your body in your current state stick with things specific to trying to reduce the joint pain and fueling the muscles to try to prevent more muscle loss. But do not increase T in any way yet . This is what I would do but obviously guess work and a risk at every door. I would do cold showers as well. And physical therapy

1 Like

Something else that could be tried is some peptides for joint health.

Mainly BPC157 and/or TB500.

There’s no way to know how you’ll react to them but they are both excellent for joint/soft tissue health.

I know @moonman1 used them both after his penile implant surgery. Maybe he can chime in on the effects.

2 Likes

Thank u both for your input. It’s truly appreciated!

My case is really fucked up ya. I’m fairly certain I got one of the worst and most complicated cases of this shit . Especially after this last crash

my creatine is low I think on those labs. I may try in the future. What is a good natural safe way to raise it? What is good for joints? Vit d is out ofnthe question. Is vit c safe?

Guys I’m really really struggling. My body is fucking toast. I walk with a limp because of how much my hips hurt and crack. My body has So many things going wrong I can’t believe this has happened. And today a horrible depression has crept back in.

I think SB greatly excellerated whatever deterioration I was going to eventually deal with.

Sorry to be a broken record but this needs to be documented

I hope I can look back on this thread in a few months and be in a better place

1 Like

Thanks man I will look into those. Obv terrified to try anything but at this rate idk how much more my joints can take

2 Likes

My joints are so fucked guys!!! Baaah!!! My right hip especially and my knees. My poor body what the fuck!

This is fucking unbelievable I am in a lot of pain !

1 Like

I have read your Story and I read this and I’m really shocked. I hope you life with your loving family and you get support. Or you have the chance to call a social entity to get support. In this situation you need someone looking for you.

@Exsexgod i am blessed with loving friends and family and my girlfriend who is an actual angel. I don’t deserve her level of understanding i feel. But without any of them I wouldn’t be here

Things have only worsened physically and mentally.

I’ll try to not make this as harrowing a read as it already is so I will.spare the ways in which I’m.suffering. outlook is not good after 1.1 months in this is pretty rapid

I’m posting better photos of my recent bloods if anyone can please help me with them even more. Reference ranges are bs for the most part so I’ve heard and my cognition is incredibly low so any help much appreciated!

1 Like

After yesterday and today I can very well confirm my body is deteriorating and an eccelerated pace beyond my worst nightmare. My joints bones and connective tissue are disappearing. It hurts to lay down. Pops and cracks have tuned into loud audible snaps with pain now. I am weaker than I have ever been. I am de realized out of my mind. Its at the point no where I am truly sick and I actually fear i may not make it. I am remarkably worse than my last post. I felt a tiny bit better but now I can feel I am destroyed to my core. I feel all my bones aching. Jaw snapping in my head when I move my mouth. Chest neck back snapping and cracking. My neck feels like it’s going to fucking break! I can not even describe this feeling properly. Too many things going wrong to list. This is horrendous body horror. A curse. Unhuman.

Friends I don’t know what to say or do. I’m in a corner afraid to move literally and figuratively. I never thought I’d get this bad. I read the stories and thought of how horrible it would be. User Douglas mitch and konflict and demon. But now Im here. and trust me when I say you can too be here of you fuck around with supplements and hormones too much. Please do not take what you have for granted i know we suffer but can get much much worse if you are not careful!!! I have destroyed what I had left

Please God let me heal from this

5 Likes

Mate it’s just unbelievable it’s only out of sheer desperation too try to get out of the worst hole that u try supps and even the smallest amount has a nuke effect it seems to speed up the deterioration from what is already an unimaginable state… Where does this stop/plateau. I’ll pray again for you tonight. :heart:

1 Like

I don’t know where it ends bro but yes please keep me in your thoughts and I shall do the same

3 Likes

This sounds horrific. I’ll have you in my prayers tonight.

2 Likes

Thank You :heart:

Stay strong my friend
This too shall pass
It just seems like it don’t
You have to be stronger than the current situation
Praying for you

I hope you are right man thank you for your thoughts

1 Like

Update

Continuing to deteriorate. My cartlidge hurts. Especially my nose. Its floating and I when I touch it it separates. Left wrist feels sprained. I can no longer support my weight on my wrists for fear they will snap. Every move loud cracks and snaps. My gums have receded to almost the roots of my teeth. I can feel them receding right now. It literally feels like acid has been poured onto my connective tissue and it’s being slowly dissolved. It all aches and is disappearing. Skin feels like it’s burning rubber. I feel so utterly disgusting and sick. This is unimaginable horror. I waste away in bed these days more than ever before. Not much strength left

Feel like a Dead man walking

5 Likes

I’m so sorry this has happened to you. Please, take care and do the best you can for now.

I found this today and thought about this thread.

• HDAC inhibition promoted the expression of Wnt-5a, which is known to inhibit type II collagen expression, and knockdown of Wnt-5a blocked the ability of HDAC inhibitors to suppress type II collagen expression. In addition, the induction of Wnt-5a expression by HDAC inhibitors was associated with acetylation of the Wnt-5a promoter. Taken together, our results suggest that HDAC promotes type II collagen expression by suppressing the transcription of Wnt-5a.

Wnt signaling is one of the overexpressed clusters according to Baylor.

So HDAC inhibition would make it even more overexpressed and thus hurt collagen type 2 which is the primary type in cartilage.

2 Likes

I wonder if he ever tried cartilage support supplements. Not suggesting that he does. But I would have least tried by now if it was me

hang in there brother

you are going through the deepest level of hell, but we need you to keep it together. hold tight

ill pray for you but you have to remain rock solid for us, we need you

I am in a nightmare

My sleep pills don’t work anymore. I have no relief at all they used to take the edge off at night but now they don’t work.

I just want to die. I am in so much physical and mental pain
I can’t even drag myself out of bed anymore to face just more horrendous torture and to.not be able to enjoy life in any capacity. I am Melting. My mind and my body are disintegrating. Everyday is the same. Just suffering

If you don’t hear from me again on here you know why

My life is over

2 Likes