Please pray for me . Sodium Butyrate warning ****HELP me with my labs****!

Update

I am doing extremely poorly

Yesterday was not as bad. Today tho I have taken a significant down turn upon waking up.

My spine is bent and protruding out. My jaw knees ankles and neck are cracking with any movement. I’m having a hard time standing up. I am today plunged into brain fog and derealization. Friends I can’t even explain this new low i am in.

My words do not do it justice

If this post does anything I hope it saves one person from toying with supplements and further damaging themselves.

I pray I recover some but if this is my trajectory it is not looking good. I will fight as hard as I can

2 Likes

Funking hell mate there no bounds to this. I’ll pray for you again tonight :pray: believe this could be temporary.The Frasier Devil trying to break you. No matter how bad it is you know from the unpredictable symptoms etc that you will get a degree of improvement from where you are now. Hang on to that and thanks for warning others

1 Like

Histone deacetylase inhibitors modulate metalloproteinase gene expression in chondrocytes and block cartilage resorption” purpose is to show the effect of HDACi (Trichostatin A and Sodium Butyrate) on cartilage cells.

SB destroys cartilage and prevents it from re producing

Everyone stay away from HDACi s

2 Likes

Oh great lamitrogine is an HDACi and I’ve been on it for 8 years

1 Like

Any chance glucosamine chondroitin supplements might help? I’ve used them for joint issues before and they have helped. I don’t know of any side effects. Hang in there and try to stay strong.

1 Like

I’ll look into it dude but I don’t think I’ll ever touch anything again. My situation went from really bad to all out war on my body and mind by touching that shit. I will be lucky if I get out of this with my mobility. I’ll prob never even get back to baseline but I pray I don’t deteriorate too poorly

3 Likes

Eat fiber or supplement with a bit not a lot of fiber to help build your natural butyrate producing bacteria up after supplementing with butyrate. I don’t know about you but for me I reached a point in taking butyrate and I felt worse like bad and then felt better after complimenting it with fiber. Now I I think I’ve built up my digestion from it.

1 Like

Sorry to hear what a terrible time you are having @hippydoof. I’m thinking of you and confident that you’ll bounce back to feeling a little better soon.

3 Likes

Thank you Greek ! This is indeed the most trying time of my life and that is saying something. I am very very bad i pray I bounce back some too. Thank you for taking the time to think of me

2 Likes

Give it time man
I had a colossal crash last Jan 2020

My entire body shutdown. Emotionless, barely move, blurry vision, couldn’t sleep…you name it

I thought I’d never get out of it
And I did…so it’s very very possible for you

It took a month to start to be somewhat function
3 months to get mostly back
6 months to get back 100%

I’m not saying you’ll take that long…just that it takes time

2 Likes

I will man. I’ve crashed many many many times but nothing even close to this. I feel like I’ve actually been poisoned.

I’ll have to wait it out ya and see where I’m at.

Only things that have resolved are Burning biceps and to an extent the Testicle pain.

2 Likes

Take that as a positive. Any steps in the right direction are the things to focus on.

1 Like

Were you doing anything differently prior to your biceps no longer burning

It’s an estrogen disrupter.

1 Like

@Papasmurf Papasmurf I know you struggle but if you’d ever want to chat I’d love to ask you a few things as SB has also burned me badly. No pressure at all man!

No it just kinda want away. Balls hurt again today. Who knows it will prolly come back

Cartridge continuing to detertiorate rapidly. Bones aching. My body is breaking down. Past 2 days are like my Cartridge turned into brittle breakable sponge. I hurt all over. Everything is snapping and popping and grinding. I doubt I have many days of mobility left

I’ve really done myself in.

Please
Please

Do not take your current state for granted. It is hell but it can always get worse.

I can’t even fathom what is happening to me i think I’m in shock

Heed the warning

3 Likes

What supplements/drugs have you tried ?

I don’t want to be the one to say it and put you in a position where you are taking any more risks but if no one else will I will.

If you are this bad it seems not bright to not take or try anything

Joint, cartilage supplement maybe
Maybe try to increase estrogen with phyto estrogen such as hops extract
Maybe try drinking a gallon of water daily
Try cold showers to reduce inflammation
Full body light physical therapy

At the end of the day the decision and risk needs to be yours but personally I wouldn’t just accept it and suffer and not try anything. I would hope it passes on its own without taking anymore risks. But if it does not pass then I would start experimenting and accept its up
to god at that point as for what happened’s

I’ve had bloods done and am.booking a dexa scan. Sups are a no go. Never again. Its not like l’m not laying down and dying. I’ll fight as long as I can and have been researching like a madman. But what is now happening to me is an entirely new battle and beyond what I was prepared for.

3 Likes

Carrots have high amounts of carotene vitamins Vitamin A block DHT.