Please pray for me . Sodium Butyrate warning ****HELP me with my labs****!

Dr’s appt Monday. This will be fun to explain to them

1 Like

Hello mate I relate to all of this it’s absolutely horrific. I had a dexa scan a few weeks ago and I couldn’t believe it but my bone density is normal. While this is re assuring why the hell does everything feel so brittle and if I slightly knock my a leg or arm it feels as though it’s been by hit by a hammer. Loss of subcontaneous fat will be a factor but it doesn’t explain the pain the feelings of glass, the cracking/popping/crunching etc. Estrogen will have something to do with it, some women experience this in the menapause as well as the loose skin and dramatic ageing. keep us posted @hippydoof I hope things settle for u/us

Sorry to hear what you are going through .
Maybe the best thing to do for a little while is nothing and stay away from anti depressants that your doctor is probable going to end up giving you.

Can you sleep, eat and go the bathroom normally ? These are the things you need to be able to do to survive. If yes maybe for the next three months do nothing and take nothing other then eating healthy and getting what ever exercise you can even if it’s walking for 10 min every day out of breath

How do you know the sodium butyrate raised your actual testosterone levels ? Did you have labs done ?

Sodyum Butyrate is AA.

Absolutely Awful?

2 Likes

According to the PDF I’ve posted above, It’s an antiandrogen.

But there must be something more, because usually AA do not make people crash like this.

And it’s not the first time we’ve seen that with sodium butyrate.

Thanks laz. Would love to chat sometime man. Do u have what’s app?

This is fucking mental dude. I pray it settles for both of us too

1 Like

Anyway, man, how are you doing symptoms-wise other than what you wrote above?

Joints asides, everything elses cleared up?

I don’t know how . I’m bad at this science stuff my brain cant even comprehend it. But this stuff works ny a different mechanism

I’ll post ally sides eventually. Too tired and defeated. Clonapzepam only thing saving my ass rn

1 Like

You don’t have to.

Are you working at the moment?

I work at a record store moving heavy crates of lps and standing for hours at a time. Think my time is numbered there

Only a cppl days a week tho. I’m.also on disability since 2013

I’m sorry to hear this.

I hope you get well eventually.

Stay strong.

Will do my best man

I’ve been sleeping really bad. But had my first brown bm today in 2 weeks

Sb absultly raised t or did soemthing similar. It fucks with androgens that is 100 for sure.

I’ll be having labs done next week although of course they didn’t order everything I need

2 Likes

@hippydoof Yes I have drop me a PM with your number.

I found a guy’s post from a few years ago who had the same level of destruction and improved. He wasn’t a veteran like us with multiple years in. I tried to contact him but it looks like he moved on with his life. Point being people can recover even from this point.

1 Like

I’m crashing again. My joints are so loose and hyper mobile. They have no density bones feel like feathers. I just drank some juice with Kale and other shit in it. Muscles are twicthing like mad. Brain fog. Neck pain. I was at Dr’s I weigh 142 pounds I was 155 last time I got weighed. I look and feel very sick

1 Like

What did he tell you?

They don’t know…she asked me.if it’s just anxiety. Typical. Having bloods done. Whatever was in that drink has set me.back my neck really hurts . Full of suicidal ideation 40 min after drinking it. Great

1 Like

Sorry @hippydoof it will probably be the Kale. It turns me upside down. Like myself I think you’re sensitive to so much.