Please pray for me . Sodium Butyrate warning ****HELP me with my labs****!

Tried trt gel it blew me apart and that was years ago. My body can’t handle androgens being touched or it violently reacts. I’m pretty stuck. Luckily I had somewhat of a sleep last night woke up 4 times but got something in.

I need help yes. On the list for cheap therapist for 5 months now. Also Need a full blood panel done and gut biome. Hundreds of dollars i don’t have tho

They are too powerful to touch. They will never face penalty for the lives they have ruined

Kenneth Kaufman and Roy Vagelos, who well knowning the evil tortures caused by them and started the finasteride apocalypse, look like normale people. No one could measure that they still driven by evil energy. But the Roche family are the fiends spitting image and they let them go!

I’m homebond. Sit in my chair. Look at the wall day in day out. Manus story on Moral Medicine.

1 Like

I’m
Concerned about me being androgen sensitive too

I do TRT years ago and was totally fine
But that was back when food didn’t bother me
Nothing

Now the wrong food can fuck me up so I’m cautious about androgens
I kinda wanted to start the t gel

Your sleeping is a good sign
Perhaps it’s the turn of good things and healing pal!

Inused th t gel a half smear and it fucked me up good. But thats me I am a very very bad case

My sleeping pill no longer works. At all. Not eve a hint . I am an absolute fuckning wreck of a human. I can not believe I uave deteriorated this poorly. My disgusting mushy skin flops over my pants I’m.constantly in pain and swollen. I can not related to anyone or anything . I am ashamed of my body and appearance.I look absolutely disgusting with my clothes off. My skin is horrid and mushy and fasting does nothing. my penis a chewed peice of gum. I am so delrealized and depressed and lost. I CaNT FUCKING THINK. NO HUMOUR NO PERSONALITY. This diseases strips you of so much you don’t even understand.

Even a few weeks ago I was doing okay. Bad but not like this. Now I can’t even deal I so just want to give up

For those of you who don’t have it this bad I beg you to please not jeopardize what you have. I was bad but I’m like a different person now

Blah blah blah ill shut up. No where to vent. No one who understands I’m alone except for my dad who lives in Toronto.

I’m.not all doom and gloom pserionally but I have experienced things of such horror only a small handful of people who have ever existed would even be able to relate. Like my mind and body feel dead . Minority of a minority of a minority of someone who was once human

2 Likes

You have the right to vent. It is a very very severe disease and many feel bad and totally bad. And many are housebond, totally lonesome and even bedbound. Yes there seem to be some spontaneous recoveries in the first two years, but there are so much infantilism too, who think, if they deny it and tell about fake recoveries and fake protocols, the syndrom will not exist anymore.

And the serious cases like me and you and many other old fellows here have to excuse themselves for a bad state, awarness and research boycotted and activists like me have to consult layers and law enforcement agencies to protect against pro pfs stalkers, it’s important to fight for patients rights here to speak out how you feel. And that it is not fine what Accutane did to your life.

I feel with you. I lost so many friends and social connections. Only daily helpers for a care level three patient help me to survive here in my house. And there are others good friends meanwhile sitting in their chairs derealized and depressed. We all have the right to vent. Maybe good to sprak out in a podcast, to show how severe the post accutane syndrom is, to get more awareness.

2 Likes

Still here freinds. Still fighting Still wasting away. Very crashed right now and have a newish symptom unlike I’ve had before. I’ve deal with constipation and diarrhea but never constipation at this level. My stool is literally like hard rocks. Pebbles and fragments that sink to the bottom. It will not come out of me either ad my asshole has sealed up and is a swollen feeling. This ain’t good. Will be buying an enema . But ya still here suffering daily:)

2 Likes

I understand you, its totally evil what this drug have done to us. For me it’s only surviving, no life

1 Like

I keep crashing. Can hardly get out of bed these days feel so beaten down.

My memory and brain is like someone with dementia. Everything is a fog. I scroll my phone all day in bed. Digestion is shutting down big time. I used to take giant hearty poops if i ate certain foods now it’s like rocks squeezing through a hose the past few weeks. I feel awful.

But most of all right now I’m lonely. I need a woman bad. But feel I’m so far gone in every way it won’t happen again. Even when I was bad years ago I had some girls who wanted to date me but now its like any sexual attraction I had has vaporized. Women don’t view me that way. I don’t view myself that way. I crash bad now when I cum. I just leave my dick alone or masturbate a bit but never finish. It doesn’t feel that good anyway when u can actually get an erection.

How will i ever date again?

Hey im on disability have no money no job cant eat anything will be bed bound if we have sex my memoery and mind are terrible my skin is turning to mush and I’m in a constant state of existential crisis and suicidal ideation. What about you?
Fuck .

I know this pails in comparison to my actual physical symptoms but it’s been really weighing on me lately. Anyway ya still fighting for some reason. Don’t know what to do next.

Maybe I’ll try eating just meat and black beans and see what happens

Idk

1 Like

My digestion is fucking destroyed. Whatever I can pass is like curled hard macaroni and I can feel my intestines are hard. I’ve taken 4 enemas now and out still feels like I’m stuffed with shit. This is bad fuckn news.

Also I love the conflicting treatments. I read I need to eat more fiber so I ate a whole can of black beans and some steel cut oats. Today I read to avoid fiber at all costs because it clumps up and makes the blockage worse.

My intestines are for sure partially blocked at least. I press my stomach and can feel how hard it is in there. Wtf do I do now.

I swear man. Never . Fucking. Ends

1 Like

Sorry things are this bad k however black beans have helped me to a degree I’ve been on them since May prior to which I was compacted and in extreme pain (i have 2 tins per day but soak them for 24 hours before consuming over the course of 6 hours, quarter of a cup per sitting)) , i also have steel cut 1nce per week. I could also feel compacted waste in the colon. At the time I was resorting to regular colonics. At one point I was having them twice per week. I believe they saved my life it was that bad. 7 weeks without a bowel movement. If I hadn’t done these the shit would have literally hit the fan. A consideration maybe. Thinking of you as always my friend. Additionally b beans are high in butyrate something I think the majority of us are v low in. A recent biome test confirmed my levels as very low… B beans are also good for reducing allergic reactions.

2 Likes

I used fibercon before PFS but I also read that it can make things worse. I take miralax as needed now, mostly for lactose-related backups or opioid constipation and it works well enough.

1 Like

Thank you bro b beans are a staple and i wont at at all.be removing them I think they are an excellent source of nutrition and do not cause a reaction for me. Once I get cleared up I’ll be back at it and maybe do a can a day aswell. Oats I may hold off on until I can see if things are moving . Toying with the idea of a colonic but it seems to be trapped in my upper Intestines idk if a colonic would reach this far. I have to struggle to even push out a fart. I’ve had so much weird GI issues come and go. I’m hoping this clears up I’ll be buying magensium citrate today to see if it helps. I take Mag bis glycinate with zero issues hopi g this is the same

2 Likes

Thank you for this. If by the end of this week I have not moved the contents then I’m going to a Dr. My Dr doesn’t like me tho and thinks I’m.a hypochondriac but what can ya do

Going to gym.today too to move around as much as I can

I think earing a ton of pizza did this too me and I over did it I should have stopped when I saw the hard signs thi sg were getting bad

Hoping this clears up

1 Like

Update

It’s been a nightmare but my bowels seem to be on the right track again. I’ve basically eaten nothing but cans of black beans over the past week. However my body is aching all over. I had a day where I had some semblance of a libido but yesterday and today it feels like someone has beaten me in my sleep. Every muscle is sore and I’m so groggy and shitty feeling. Also my light sensitivity has skyrocketed and I’m way more pissed off and angry. My stomach skin is literally destroyed tho it’s not coming back and even minus the inflammation it hanging loose like a deflated balloon. My mind can’t keep up with my body. Every day is different . Idk if if an even go out today that’s how much pain I’m in. Fuck man

Having a major reaction to soemthing guys oh fuck! All my muscles are burning and my skin is a giant rash all over I feel fucking horrible! My chest muscles are gone!

Black beans have crashed me I suspect. God fucking damn it!!!

Fuck man. Was there anything in your diet that changed other than mostly eating black beans? Or, aside from your diet, anything in your environment? Any new clothes (which may have used synthetic material treated with suspect chemicals), new objects, new stressors, etc?

No nothing different unfortunately
I am derealized out of my mind currently. I ate beans daily for like 2 years and never had issues before but i can tell my body is processing things differently now. Idk what has caused this monumental spike. Idk how I’m.supposed to get enough calories to live. What an absolute fucking nightmare

3 Likes

Fun fact: Butyrate is what gives vomit the characteristic smell and taste. The smell and taste of vomit is basically the smell and taste of butyrate. Butyrate is also found in rotten meat and rotten eggs, except cadaverine and putrescine are more behind the associated tastes and smells there. These 2 aforementioned polyamines, cadaverine and putrescine are converted into spermine and spermidine, alleged to have strong impacts on gene expression.

https://www.jbc.org/article/S0021-9258(17)49369-0/fulltext

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/41121362_Polyamine_analogues_targeting_epigenetic_gene_regulation

PS: I’m not implying anyone should go eat vomit or rotten meat/eggs. Although I should not have to point this out, I would not put it past anyone.

By the way: I find it funny how this topic and your skin topic are basically your member stories, having many more replies than your main topic.

1 Like

Sodium butyrate nearly took me out and has so far been my worst crash which is saying something. But yes regular butyrate is naturally produced in the body and i think its good for us.

I created these sperate topics as a warning to not fuck around with SB and to display the extent of the damage this disease has brought upon me.

I’d also recommend no one eat vomit

2 Likes