Please help me, just one dose of 0,25mg fin gd fkin dammit

Yeah the brain is wired to be more negative as it was needed more to save our lives from animals. When we think negative our brain thinks that thought is important so it keeps replaying that thought. Sadly this can lead to depression.

Various things like exercise, meditation, laughter, hugging and positive thoughts help to break the cycle of negative thought.

We should be taught in school about the basic understandings of the brain and it’s affect on our psychology. Methods for well being and good mental health. Instead our brains are becoming over stimulated with bullshit and bad foods. It’s no wonder that suicide and depression is on the rise amongst kids. Anxiety med use is overtaking depression drugs for the first time.

One last point meditation is excellent for negative thoughts, depression etc. However different meditations work on different parts of the brain, they are not all the same. You have to find a meditation that works on the part of the brain that is causing negativity or an issue. TM works on the front part which helps to treat negative thinking.
The Amygdala deals with fear and anxiety which is at the back of the brain. I think mindfulness deals more with this.

Vipassana Meditation Technique - How To Cure Anxiety Attacks and Panic Attacks - What is Vipassana

2 Likes

I will go into depth to you guys a bit later when I have a PC around.
Just short diary update.

• 0 dreams, I fall asleep and wake up like instantly. Slept full 8h today, still takin Melatonin and sleep aid
  • face wrinkled af, but not dry. Actually weird cuz its more wrinkly, pores open and very visible but looks more hydrated(might be the 2x a day running sweat countering dry effects idk)
  • actually managed to jogg for 6min and could’ve longer. So this is huge cuz I couldnt jogg lightly for longer than 1min till now since crash
  • started first time yesterday fish oil+vitE, today q10+arginin, tomorrow carnitine. Gonna rotate and yes I know the risks. Still taking a lot of other supps lowdoses which I consider safe. Trying to never exceed 100% dose with any supplement directly (still going over with food in the end)
  • skin less grey/yellowish
  • 1st day barely any tiredness(better then prefin)
    Some of these are strong(sudden) changes, so if I don’t crash tomorrow or so I should be good.
    Morningwood only appearent when I dont fap at all the day before. Absolute 0% if I do. I know it should be bladderrelated but thats my observation.
  • barely headpressure or like 5%
  • brainburning 5-15% varying
  • backheadpain 5-10%
  • peeing is negative, I barely have to…
  • breast tenderness 5%
  • heartbeating at night strong but not racing anymore
  • vision is better
  • I love women, doubt its libido but more like, knowing what I missed makes them all unique and hot for me
  • ate a snickers on empty stomach today (while buying veggies lol) and it felt like gasoline in my stomach burning af. Very interesting. After food doesnt matter
  • slowly starting to sweat more from armpits and less from body
  • ah and my stinky body odor is bit less. After I got it back I almost had to shower twice a day cuz it was so bad
  • bad short term memory (like 1-2hours before is hard to callup again)
1 Like

Sorry if I’m spamming but I’m certain this gonna help me soon to gather all info and action for myself. And maybe s1 if he’s still reading XD

• got bad news today and it fucked my state of mind for full 10hours till a friend forced me to hit the gym
  • extreme depressive thoughts snd negative view of everything
  • severe dry eyes(stopped during gym after I started heavy sweating)
  • skin getting worse
  • pimples appearing on face which I only had before if I ate sth like 1k+ kcal of sugar, but more now. Skin is oily and feels good, but doesnt look so. I expect this to get worse for 1-2months and then better. Hope I can handle the skinaging tho…
  • even sugary foods which helped previously with this extreme depression didnt help today
  • yesterday was complete opposite and I woke today with 20% headpain and cozldnt sleep longer then 6h
  • very low energy today and severe tiredness
  • penis bending is getting worse
  • penile pain/discomfort
  • no more ballache

Why Im writing all this is cuz I hit the gym at 20o’clock, and I really really didnt want to go but I did it since the perma stories scare me.
So after heavy deadlifts and then squats (NOWAY I could do that prefin), like 50min into training HUGE euphoria hit me. I was literally giggling in the gym thinking about fun stuff. After training my testicles felt COLD, which is how they SHOULD feel I totally forgot about that!! And running for 10min early/evening never did that. Running does shrink my ballsack tho. Like not hanging so far! (Trying to observate everything ok xd)
Body is extremely craving sugar/fructose several times of the day. Def adrenals still fakd.

• vision way better today, its nuts how bad it was and just now Im noticing this when its getting better

When I do sprints it feels like Im tackling the muscle wastage, I dont know what it is. It feels like Im pushing the estrogen out of the fatdepots LOL. Rushes my whole body with blood and then I do handstands at home to flush the brain. And after the first time where my head looked like exploding and gave me super uncomfortable feeling afterwards, this doesn’t happen now anymore. As if I’d breaked this barrier in the middle of my head.
Trying to force musclefeeling back with the heavy gym and pushups etc throughout the day. Gotta get tomorrow more asparagus. I was munching on it daily. Dk if it’s that but my braindikk connection is now like 40%!.
Am really really scared of the bending now :confused:
Ah and penis is way too often in a semierrected “hardflaccid” state. If the bending wouldnt get worse I woulfnt care about that since it means there’s def blood rushing through it…just not sure if thats good or bad in the long run xd

Why not try some qigong/tai chi a few times per week to help internal healing. I would also meditate everyday to clear your mind from PFS. You also want balance in your life for mental happiness. Watch gratefulness videos for 10 mins in the morning. It sounds like your hormones are rebalancing themselves. Cold showers in the morning are great for low mood. GL

1 Like

Yea I will have to do that with the greatfulness thingy. It’s not like I’m sad due to reasons, it’s probably more comparable to a woman on her period. I get these phases of depressiveness and then anger. Then happiness and sometimes aggressiveness. Some days ago I had strong breast tenderness and sometimes less and now it’s almost gone. The hormones are just fluctuating so I’m sure this will balance out after awhile. Still trying with diet, sleep and exercise to guide them into a diection I like(dk if that’s even possible but gotta try xd).
Ya I’m doing full cold showers for lke 15s every morning^^ and I do break a sweat in the morning end evening to let blood rush in everywhere with exercise to show my body he needs these freakin muscles and use fat xD

• woke up today first time with some muscle soreness which is great!!
    Couldnt get ANY soreness from the workout 3/4days ago!
  • I got slight hardening on the right side (always had) and penile pain persists in that area…seems to make the bending worse…
    But its bending to the left so it’s not like peyronies, really hope it wont get worse.
    Feels like slight inflammation(discomfort/warm) on lower right side of penis and I’ve no idea what to do… vit e topically? I dont think I can get hold of an urologist till next wednesday…
    I’m getting nocturnal/morning wood and encourage like 2errections a day, so dk if I can hope that bloodflow will work this out

Edit: and I will check the herb out, I’m just very very careful rn with adding supps^^.
Edit2: never thought muscle soreness will make me jump around like a little happy kid in the house fkyes haaa I knew I can force this shit back!

Edit3: please let me write messages to people ^-^

@imscaredman, as much as we don’t mind helping people suffering severe, but transient adverse reactions here, this site and forum is solely intended for those with persistent side effects.

Since you appear to be prone to stress caused by what you believe may be a psychosomatic reaction after reading anecdotes from those who are legitimate members, your account has been suspended for 3 months in the interest of preventing unnecessary interaction with those more severely affected during your continued improvement.

If after those 3 months you are still experiencing persistent symptoms, you are more than welcome to participate in the forum.

This suspension has also been handed down to prevent those with true post-drug illnesses from mistakenly attributing your treatment methods to improvements that are almost certainly due to a natural recovery.

Best regards.

1 Like

Hi.

I didn’t hear from you for a long time. How are you doing ?

He is banned forever

Ow. I’m speechless. Suicide is the result of a mental state of despair. It’s the cause of the great majority of fatalities on this forum. Clearly this young man was in distress. I don’t see how banning him would ease his distress and decrease his chances of suicide.
Patience and tolerance are virtues, but so is detachment from the outcome of our efforts. I will take the later approach and wish him the best.

3 Likes

Yeah… except no. That poster returned and said they had recovered “at least 90%”. They then broke a load of terms of service rules in now hidden posts which resulted in their ban. He did give you a shout out by name though, a thank you, just so you know.

2 Likes

I don’t see how taking one pill of anything can fuck people up. I believe in post fin syndrome but many people here probably imagine things… I mean one pill. Come on.

1 Like

There are plenty of examples of one or a few pill cases. Some of the most severe on the forum only had a pill or two. Unfortunately, it appears very short term exposure can cause ongoing issues.

Look on the forum plenty of people crashed on 1 pill some took the drug for years with no issue then they have the crash it all depends person to person.

Are you saying my experience for the past one and a half years is imagined? I took only two doses.

Saying that is disrespectful to everyone who continues to suffer from this shit, not to mention their families.

One peanut causing an allergic reaction, I mean come on…

Many patients including myself developed PFS from a tiny amount of finasteride (I took approximately 1 mg in total). I can assure I am not imagining the numerous and devastating persistent effects I continue to experience over two years after cessation.

3 Likes

How can you know it has anything to so with fin? Are there permanent hormonal changes? It seems highly unlikely. Hate to say it but could it be placebo? How bad is your situation?

When I started testosterone 7 years ago I was so paranoid about the side effects that I took fin and duta together for several weeks and stopped shortly after. I also took 10-20mg accutane daily for 7 years which I believe has caused some issues and that’s why in here although even now I find it has a lot to do with hormones. At least my hormone use seems to mask it to a large degree.

One thing I’ve found is that after the use of accutane I seem to aromatise testosterone into estrogen to a ridiculous degree, so it may have changed the way my body utilises androgens.

I have experienced the state of complete loss of libido. Not caring about women, not having erections or sensation. It really fucks with your head as you realise you no longer have a purpose or meaning in life as a man. Everything you do or did is to get laid or start a family one or another way. It’s our biological imperative. To spread the seed. So I totally understand the suicides.

2 Likes

What cured him? What did he say?

In short what I did, fasting, diet, hairtest, prob like 30 supps, adaptogens, antioxidants, natural antibiotics, extreme cold exposure, heat exposure, gym, hiit, meditation, seaswimming, fasting, alcohol, deep tissue massages, yoga/pelvic/spine exercises.

Saying things “cured” him is a huge stretch when one bears in mind the short duration the poster claimed to have been suffering from PFS. As many suggested at the time, it is not unlikely he suffered a short term adverse drug reaction. You can chart him making big strides in symptom improvements in just days after his initial posts. My opinion is that this person would have recovered “at least 90%” irrespective of doing the things he listed above and what he was experiencing were short term side effects.

2 Likes

No, my extensive symptomatic profile is not placebo and yes, it was caused by 1 mg of finasteride. Having reviewed your posting history you are clearly uninformed about the disease on which this forum is based and provides patient support. That is OK, not everybody will be informed on the broader picture when they arrive here but a couple of points

• Myself, the admins of this forum and at least dozens of other members on this forum are here because we developed the disease from very small amounts of finasteride/other antiandrogenic substances.

• In addition to the members and their stories here, we have the provisional results of our Patient Survey data, which show clearly that it is often (not always) those who have used the drug for the shortest periods of time that have developed more severe phenotypes.

You have stated in other threads

so when you also state

it really ought to be you that is questioning what is the cause of your problems, which in fairness you acknowledge here

I can tell you that I know “it has anything to do with fin” in my case because it was the only other variable that changed in my life preceding the life changing onset of symptoms. I had lived a normal and healthy 32 years of life up until taking that 1 mg of finasteride. The cause was obvious. In your case, there are multiple steroids and 7 years of daily accutane use so PFS being the cause of your problems is less clear.

I hope that brings some clarity to the issue for you. This isn’t an attack and you have my sympathy for the problems you describe. I hope you can now appreciate that empathy and not doubt is what is appropriate for the many patients here affected by tiny amounts of antiandrogenic substances.

1 Like

Try just one pill of cyanide and tell me if just one pill can affect you.

My cousin can die eating 1 peanut. And some people are allergic to certain meds: just 1 pill…

1 Like