Photos of body changes

No man top pic is of now the bottom was me before lmao I wish

At least youā€™re in focus now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Is there anyway I can link a video on here? I donā€™t want to post a pile of pictures, Iā€™d rather record a video of my skin changes with me explaining it, like a minute or two, and everyone can have access to it. Is this possible?

Just recently I too have had skin changes. I first noticed it as a loose rubbery feeling around the skin of the neck. Later everywhere else started feeling squishy, almost like dough or a stress-ball. Hopefully normal skin can be restored if the underlying hormonal (or likely more complicated) issue is resolved.

1 Like

Exactly. My muscles have followed suit also, you can easily squish them and they are very soft, Even if Iā€™m flexing as hard as I can. I have it bad around my arms and thighs, theyā€™re getting bigger and swollen. I have frequent burning of my skin.

1 Like

What is your testosterone level?

Record the video, upload it to YouTube then post it here.

Just posted my labwork in my most recent post. Labs were taken a week ago.

I made a quick video overviewing the changes I have with muscle and skin. The camera on my laptop is pretty shitty but hopefully it shows some of the changes. Itā€™s hard to get a feel for these changes because we havenā€™t seen each other prior to PFS obviously but I feel the video explains things better than a pile of pictures.

6 Likes

Your brave for posting this man, fuck Merck!!!

Thanks for posting. I have the same shit its a real nightmare

First thing i noticed was ur voice man. Thought is this the finasteride, and a few second later u said it yourself. Fucked up shit dude.

Iā€™ve never had a booming, deep voice, but it used to be a hell of a lot deeper than it is now. Iā€™m 25 and I sound like a kid.

1 Like

Looks like u got hit hard physically. How are ur mental symptoms? Do u experience anhedonia for instance?

Yeah my entire body is different man. Complete loss of androgen activity, I donā€™t know what to do.

Yes mentally I have this constant disconnect, very hard to focus and stay present. Trouble remembering things and feeling at home inside my head. 24/7 I am on edge, I cannot calm down or relax. There is like a ā€œshakingā€ inside my head, like an addict being deprived of something. It makes me intensely crave food, sugar, masturbating, anything just to fill the hole. In my vision, everything runs together. Going inside grocery stores is absolutely horrible, as the isles and items arenā€™t distinguished in my perception - every item holds the same weight. There is no difference between a can of beans and a bottle of oil if that makes sense. Itā€™s very easy for me to get lost. I"ve been in the same grocery store here over 10 times and each time I walk in, itā€™s like going in for the first time.

3 Likes

Sounds horrible man. I myself have some mild gyno, looking like a zombie, and quite severly shrunken dick, but thatā€™s it. My mentals are especially bad, total lack of absolutely all pleasure, nothing can give me any form of Dopamine. I took SSRI and i think those effect the pleasure more then finasteride does, but finasteride seems to have even worse physicals, like yours. What are your plans for now?

2 Likes

Yeah my nipples still burn periodically the look of them has completely changed, way more feminine, I didnā€™t get actual lumps underneath them though, itā€™s simply like androgen expression in my body turned off. I had severe burning all over my skin during my last crash, the pores in my skin opened up and itā€™s like I could see every single pore on my body, and the muscle on my body just melted away. It is so bizarre man. I still have burning around my chest and arms.

My plans now, I have 2 and a half years left of PT school lol. Iā€™m forced to go through with it because itā€™s either this, or I get a job doing unskilled labor or something. I donā€™t receive any support from my family. Itā€™s a struggle on its own just to concentrate on what is going on in class. Studying is a nightmare, trying to get my focus off of whatā€™s happened and continues to happen to my body. I have 29 classmates and they think Iā€™ve absolutely lost it by now. Same for my roommate. There is absolutely no way to empathize with this condition unless you have it personally. Classmates/roommate see me inside my room all of the time or withdrawn in class, always rubbing or feeling my arms or body nervously, but donā€™t understand.

2 Likes

I will publish my photos soonā€¦
Sorry am I have bad problems

2 Likes

Donā€™t feel obligated to share photos man. That is completely up to you. If you donā€™t feel comfortable doing so, please donā€™t.

2 Likes

How did your diet change since? Iā€™m having a hard time believing this is just propecia induced, ceteris paribus.