Photos of body changes

This.

I am interested in trying this. In your keto diet, what would you usually eat in a normal day?

I understand that mostly eggs, meat, fish, some vegetables and fruit?

Somewhat correct! The whole point of a keto diet is to essentially starve your body of carbohydrates, so that it must rely on ketones for energy. Youā€™d want to limit your daily carbohydrate intake to about 20-30 carbs (some debate on what the magic number is). Additionally, Iā€™ve eliminated sugar from my diet, as I can tell my body does not process it well. Iā€™m lazy, and do not cook at all, but thereā€™s a subscription based food delivery company that I use that has a ā€œketo-friendlyā€ option. This is great as it eliminates the need to meal prep and count carbs, etc. However, its pricey and people have had great success the old fashion way (i.e. grocery shopping). If youā€™re genuinely interested, Iā€™d recommend heading over to the r/keto reddit forum. Lot of insightful information there.

1 Like

This is what appeared in the right side on my belly just after being thrown a high amount of cold water:

During the next weeks I gained weight in that area to a certain extent and this marks were painful.

And at the moment I crashed from olanzapine (last december) this is what appeared in both my left and right arm:

During the next days my biceps became much fluffier.

Also, in this same crash, this appeared in both thigs:

(Both thighs are full of these marks, and all of them appeared in 1-2 days, just when I crashed)
Since then, everytime I have an orgasm I later feel pain in the area where these ā€œmarksā€ are and my thighs get a little fatter.

If any of these photos offend anyone, let me know and Iā€™ll erase them.

I think the more evidence of physical changes, the better.

3 Likes

These look a bit like spider veins, which btw is more common in woman then man, maybe an hormonal correlation?

Could stress cause these veins/marks? I have been suggested so many times I am delusional that I donā€™t even know what to think anymore.

Iā€™ve read that elevated levels of estrogen and progestogens can cause spider veins in women.

Thatā€™s not spider veins thatā€™s plain old fashioned stretch marksā€¦

3 Likes

I think youā€™re right. That looks identical to stretch marks I have seen on women who have yo-yo dieted.

Reall sorry you guys have to deal with this. I donā€™t know what to say. I had a puffy ā€œestrogenicā€ look for a year after crashing, but it went away soon after the 1-year mark.

@Dknighten , shit man, you were ripped and still look like you are in good shape. Iā€™ve been doing free weights for years and still donā€™t look like your most recent pic.

1 Like

I havenā€™t been able to workout in months. I go for a 15-20 minute walk outside every day and I feel very disoriented and my muscles twitch from that. A slight jog and my muscles are sore for days. The ripped look is just a result of losing all of the muscle on my body, shrinking from 155 lbs to 132 lbs within a month or two. I canā€™t even do pushups or body squats without my muscles going crazy afterwards (shaking, twitching, soreness). It really is bizarre man.

3 Likes

@kan were these crashes caused by different supplements or drugs, or were they spontaneous?

This describes my arm and body hair. Complete change, very frail and easy to pull out. My armpit hairs have followed suit and some of them are losing pigmentation. My eyelashes are changing to reflect this as well.

Exact same thing with my skin. Itā€™s crazy because in class Iā€™ll look at one of the females get out of a chair and the indention stays on their skin. due to it being softer. A man is generally more hard and dense, and doesnā€™t have this happen.

All my crashes have been caused by drugs. And when I say crash I mean only something that dramatically changes your body and mind and puts you at a new level that is way worse than the one before, needing at least several months to find some stability (thatā€™s what I understand by a crash).

I have problems and worsenings with orgasms and exercise, but I donā€™t consider that a crash.

Strangely I had also problems with cold water, that have been not as terrible as a crash but worse than the problems I had with orgasmS.

1 Like

Is Clomid considered the safest hormone drug?

I have always been fat, literally my whole life including childhood, but ever since I quit Finasteride with severe side effects, which will take very long to recover from at the current rate, I have been losing 1 kilogram (2 pounds) of weight per week. I didnā€™t do anything. No physical activity at all. Iā€™m eating a whole bag of candy right now.

My testosterone is very low (hypogonadal), which to my knowledge should make it harder to lose weight, not easierā€¦

Just from hearing it, Iā€™d be glad to swap places lol

Totally agreed, this is what I would call a crash too.

Dude I started getting the same problem a few days ago. If I lay on my dog tags, the print will show clearly on my skin and will stay that way for at least 5-10 mins. Itā€™s crazy!

image1%2017-24-49-451 image2

2015 vs 2019

1 Like

PFS made you a stud? lol

5 Likes