Photos of body changes

a single 1mg dose of Propecia has completely changed my body. My skin nor muscles are the same anymore, and it’s been only 10 months. Night and day difference.

Very possible though. If u take for example steroids, u grow muscle and loose fat even without excersising or changing diet . Do the opposite and deprive urself from androgens, and u will shrink and gain fat, even when training or following the same diet.

3 Likes

DUDE THIS IS EXACTLY AS I HAVE IT!!! stretchy all over!!! it sucks so much have you improved at all?

I have not. My skin and muscles burn frequently, and my skin produces no oil at all. It’s like slick, dry rubber. It’s also very gray, and my veins have mostly disappeared. The veins that are visible are very gray and watery looking, it’s fucked up man.

im so sorry to hear man. this is really very fucked up. i cant see my ribs anymore from even one week ago. major major crash in my skin. im going to see a dermatologist hopefully soon ill let you know anything i find out!

Yeah man, keep us posted please. So your muscles have gotten soft also? Any changes to vascularity? Did your skin get paler, or any changes in tone or complexion? Any temperature changes?

muscles are like mush. im only able to bench 40 pounds lol. i have buldging veins everywhere, like swollen veins. especially on my arms . they are really inflated. my hands look like a 80year olds. skin is paler ya. and reddish . kinda burns. its so weird i never had ANY body odor and would never sweat for like 4 years now i stink and sweat more. ive always had a very hot core temperature. like i could be outside in the winter naked and wouldnt even really feel it. but once in a while i get cold even when others arent. like teeth chattering cold. idk what the fuck is going on. im so sick of this.always critiquing myself but when i feel and see these drastic change its like how do i not freak out a bit about it? all i know is that i need to fix this now before get too old cause at this rate i will be an amorphous puddle of skin by the time im 40.

also when did your skin start to crash? like how soon after stopping fin? i took accutane when i was 13 and im 34 now. how can this shit be delayed this long? like an evil lying dormant. im hopful this will fix itself somehow. im drinking guava (tons of vit c) and im going to eat more protien and fats. dunno what else to do unless i need to raise estrogen or test . then ill do that after i get my new blood work. ateast my dick is working

Could you upload some pictures?

Wait, you did, and i saw them… Jesus christ, that’s insane :frowning: Have you seen any doctors about it? Obviously you’re in a state that can’t be neglected

Yeah my entire skin complexion is gray, and my veins look aged and watery. I used to be super vascular with great, full veins. Now my veins are gone and only come out when I’m in the sun or lift something. I also get really cold very easily.

I took a single 1mg pill last October and within about 2 months I started noticing muscle loss and my skin was looking “off”. It just progressed gradually, with more muscle loss and aging, softening of my skin all over. It’s like when I took the drug, a switch got flipped.

1 Like

jesus dude im so sorry. 1 pill! its all it takes. the makers of these drugs should be fed to lions. im hoping i can recover some. i took a video but i look to haggard to share it . im wondering if all the coffee ive been drinking played a role? or maybe after the tribulus or spirulina i took. who fuckn knows. im so sad and depressed today about the state of my body. fuck man

I have same across inner thighs, hips, groin and buttocks. Caused by Accutane.

During the crash, these areas quickly became thicker with fat. A feminine style fat distribution. It is still a problem. The colour fades from them and the scars reduce in appearance over time. However the fat distribution remains a problem.

3 Likes

-also used to be vascular in the arms, fore arms, this is completely gone now??!
-dark circles under the eyes
-odd enough , when I felt normal I had slightly “puffy nipples” they are completely flat now?
-fungal rash I had my whole life on my thighs/biceps, buttocks, is completely gone now.
-urinary sphincter feels like its not working well, once im done pissing its as if somebody kicks below my belly button to let more out.
-although my penis is the same size, i can tell that my testicles have gotten like 40-50percent smaller as well as the scrotum being super tight, and high?

If you can be strong and look past the discomfort, your videos would be very helpful man. Please consider contacting @Jaime about making a video.

1 Like

@joey10 yes, I used to be ridiculously veiny in the forearms, now my veins have a watery, aged tinge to them, and they have gotten smaller. In this picture, (taken 1+ week ago), I got a slight pump from working out and my veins popped. This is how they used to be ALL of the time. My arm vascularity was like that of a steroid user. Now it’s mostly gone. If you check my unedited video content I posted, I have horrible bags under my eyes. I’ve always had a little darkness, but after taking Finasteride, it got much worse and hasn’t resolved at all.
I’ll post a picture, but my skin is extremely fucking pale and gray. Like a dead color, compared to what it was. Hairs are also dead. I spend time outside shirtless and use tanning beds, and my skin looks like this.

1 Like

no clue anymore, somebody posted a link about a guy who took zinc, and got “pfs” like symptoms… I took high doses of zinc , but only after I crashed from my low calorie diet. But zinc toxicity causes sodium depletion i believe. It is the most common thing it causes… Sodium has to do with body fluids, fluid retention etc…

I bet it’s Cushings or pseudo-cushings. See an endo and get your cortisol tested. Make sure you have no problems with pituitary and adrenals. Could also be due to high estrogen which can increase cortisol blinding.