Photographic evidence of facial changes (post your changes)

It woulde be great if those of us who is christian woulde pray together for a breakthrough in the research and awarness of pfs.

2 Likes

Consider starting a new thread Iā€™ll definitely comment. Iā€™m aware some have turned to God.

1 Like

I am (was) a mechanic, I have always had thick skin and stubby hands. Now my skin has become like that of older ladies: thin, dry and wrinkled. The fingers are bony and the veins are visible.

Count me in if you guys do something. I grew up christian but left the church asa a young adult. Nowadays Im trying to find a relationship with God once again. Would be nice to do it with people in the same situation. I need meaning in my life. Suicidal thoughts are with me everyday.

2 Likes

@NOSOUPFORYOU it breaks your character. God will give us the strength mate. Patrik has started a thread. Try praying for healing, calm, wider understanding of pfs the more that do this!!! Repeat asking for his healing and take the breaths imagining it working Iā€™d does calm the fires.

Pfs definitely made me uglier smaller jaw, dry/bad skin, etc. I have a pic here.

Far from the worst but thought Iā€™d share

I have the same changes as well receded chin loss of oil on my skin and dull/dry looking hair along with bags under my eyes. My skull has definitely shrunk in general.

3 Likes

Ya I feel u bro itā€™s brutal. Totally messed up my confidence.

Same man, it fucking sucks because I canā€™t even build muscle anymore i used to be very muscular now my body is just soft itā€™s so strange.

3 Likes

Yup same crap here. Brutal stuff muscles are like mush. I wish I could work out like before.

Anyone tried dermal fillers for the face. Iā€™m thinking of giving it a go to lift my eye brow as one side of my face has been particularly effected. I had a filler for a scar approx 6 years ago without issue but that was before my collagen was destroyed

I have narrow face and small chin from effexor(SNRI)

2 Likes

I have the same LzarusRy with 31 years oldā€¦I will post my pics

1 Like

Please do @lacpaz! More evidence.
Have your changes settled. Mine are getting worse all of the time, the other side of my face is deteriatiing now . This is endless nothing slows it in some of us.

No offense but these are my thoughts looking at these photosā€¦

Why did you pick up Fin in the first place?
I meanā€¦ Look at you. Hairline is perfectly normal, low even, and a thick beard to boot.

Donā€™t get me wrong here. I may also have taken Finasteride while not having hairloss in the first place but I canā€™t understand your case. Iā€™m also not sure what kind of facial changes you are perceiving that I am not but you look really great dude what the hell.

Based on this photo? You have zero skin imperfections.

Hey man I had diffuse hair loss not the receding type my hair is very thin (why I kept it short). I stated Iā€™m far from the worst case. But there is definitely a difference in my face. Itā€™s not as noticeable because my beard is long in the second picture covers up the jawline.

If you donā€™t believe thereā€™s a difference go ahead post the two pictures on Tinder I guarantee on my life the first picture gets way more matches.

Have you had any sort of facial change yourself? I donā€™t really understand what the point of your post was?

Itā€™s hard to show stuff like dry skin in a picture. Honestly unless youā€™ve experienced this stuff yourself you wouldnā€™t understand.

I donā€™t have notable skin changes myself, so I canā€™t really imagine what it feels like to have them. Forgive me for being judgmental based on a single photo but ā€œfar from the worst caseā€ seems like an understatement. I donā€™t mean to dispute your experience with symptoms or anything like that, but whatever youā€™re experiencing itā€™s certainly not visible from this photo.

I thought this thread was mainly meant to visualize symptoms and put the consequences of taking Finasteride on display, as a means of proof of adverse effects and a warning. In your case you look, superficially, very healthy, which kind of goes against the point of this thread. Honestly, your picture is almost an advertisement for Finasteride, bar the fact that your ā€˜beforeā€™ photo already looked great.

That is my main point, I think.

That said, I admire your courage in coming forward and showing yourself in this context, so I guess I shouldnā€™t shoot any of this down, or be an ass about it in any way. I was just trying to understand where you are coming from.

Barely anybody posts pictures because of these types of responses. You guys that donā€™t have any physical changes have no clue.

Again be my guest go post the two pictures on Tinder youā€™ll see the difference then.

Picture one will have way more responses/matches.

Hereā€™s some pictures of the old people skin on my forearm. The facial changes are harder to display in pictures.

2 Likes

@Toughluck24 ive got that too itā€™s horrible mate. I canā€™t bear to look at myself anymore its become very hurtful. I couldnā€™t walk past a mirror prior to this

1 Like

@Toughluck24 did going back on fin improve or worsen your baseline after u crashed again. I took it on and off for years unknowingly and sometimes wonder if it actually improved on occasion. Or did it worsen things every time. Not many took it on and off! As I get tempted with being in such a dire state.

1 Like